Dracorex Lab Reviews

Ordering for my third time in a row. As a vet that was in the scene way back when orbit and LTL were just getting off the ground, Drac is the best I’ve ever dealt with. Quality gear. Not that I’m too exotic with my choices, but I’ve been super happy. Love these guys.

Ordering for my third time in a row. As a vet that was in the scene way back when orbit and LTL were just getting off the ground, Drac is the best I’ve ever dealt with. Quality gear. Not that I’m too exotic with my choices, but I’ve been super happy. Love these guys.
Cool what have you used brother

Cool what have you used brother
I’ve never been a big dose guy, but I stick with the basics usually. Test, Deca, Dianabol.
these days it’s more TRT dosing with a bit of Deca for the joints. They have a lot of miles on them from lifting, running, grappling, work, etc.
A year and a half ago I decided to throw a bit of Dianabol back in after years of not using it, and used Drac’s. Strong is not even the word. I had to cut it after 2 weeks. For people who are looking for potency, you can’t beat it. Their test and Deca is great. Smooth even with the higher mg/ml. Plus theyre really good to deal with

I just wanted to give some credit where credit is due.
Hats off to the primo. Its really fucking good.
In the past I had started a primo cycle with Dracorex, but didn’t get a chance to really give it a go, because my neck was giving me grief so I stopped after about 3 weeks. It was enough time that I knew it was fine, but you really need 4-6 weeks before it really shines.
I now have used 2 almost 3 vials and I am very pleased.

Recently finished up a test cycle from Draco, it was good quality and very minimal PIP.

In the past I had started a primo cycle with Dracorex, but didn’t get a chance to really give it a go, because my neck was giving me grief so I stopped after about 3 weeks. It was enough time that I knew it was fine, but you really need 4-6 weeks before it really shines.
I have been running their primo for the past 2 years. The comments on my physique has been more positive on this than any other compound.

I will preface my comments by saying I haven't run any other labs primo.

But I've been impressed enough that primo will be my go to cycle from here on out.

I have been running their primo for the past 2 years. The comments on my physique has been more positive on this than any other compound.

I will preface my comments by saying I haven't run any other labs primo.

But I've been impressed enough that primo will be my go to cycle from here on out.
Likewise, ran their primo for 10 weeks so far. Very solid, super smooth pins. Also have used their Test E for the last 6 months and just like the primo, goes in very easy. I've ran other primo but nothing has been as PIP free as Dracorex for me.

Just placed my 3rd order and so far happy with everything I have tried.....Test prop and Enanthate, Mast E and P, Eq, Deca, Tren Ace, Anavar and D bol all did the job they are intended.

Next up Primo