Dracorex Lab Reviews

Not injectable it’s a spray and it’s deadly strong I was shaky within minutes it’s definitely T3. I’ll correct it spell check and not paying attention lol it’s been a few hours and I can still see sound lol
Have you ever lost hair from t3?

Underdosed and the carrier oil is motor oil for fuck sakes😆😆😆😆😆 pip from hell orals probly sugar pills
Actually I shouldn’t say that the pip is crazy but nobody can finish a cycle so we’ll know if it’s accurately dosed a cpl shots and the pip is to much to continue and I did get really good results one time from high dose anavar from metabolic but it was in reality probly low dose or maybe not even anavar so..............

Have you ever lost hair from
Have you ever lost hair from t3?
Honestly have to say no. I have lost it from bouts of hyperthyroidism i had when they misdiagnosed me with an illness and put me in the hospital for a few weeks and literaly pumoed me full of drugs coming out I went hyperthyroidic for a few weeks and man I lost hair nails got brittle etc etc. I forgot how much that sucked I can say 3 days into using this at 50mcg twice a day I feel about the same. I started using it weight was 184.4. I’m gonna eat a really clean diet minus one cheat meal a week and see how things progress but I can tell the thyroids running fast as sleeps shit I can not deal well with the temp changes and sweat like a beast I can feel the anxiety and shaky feeling. I definitely don’t need coffee in the morning lol

yeah
Honestly have to say no. I have lost it from bouts of hyperthyroidism i had when they misdiagnosed me with an illness and put me in the hospital for a few weeks and literaly pumoed me full of drugs coming out I went hyperthyroidic for a few weeks and man I lost hair nails got brittle etc etc. I forgot how much that sucked I can say 3 days into using this at 50mcg twice a day I feel about the same. I started using it weight was 184.4. I’m gonna eat a really clean diet minus one cheat meal a week and see how things progress but I can tell the thyroids running fast as sleeps shit I can not deal well with the temp changes and sweat like a beast I can feel the anxiety and shaky feeling. I definitely don’t need coffee in the morning lol
yeah... that's why ill neVER TOUCH t3/t4 its honestly one of the worst fucking things you can experiment with. Damn tren is safer than this. A wrongful dose of this shit and you can fuck your hormones up for life. NO JOKE. Why do people even try this for weight loss there are honestly so many more things BETTER than this shit... T3/4 should ONLY be used after immediate bloods are done and doc recommended. At least get immediate bloods done.

yeah

yeah... that's why ill neVER TOUCH t3/t4 its honestly one of the worst fucking things you can experiment with. Damn tren is safer than this. A wrongful dose of this shit and you can fuck your hormones up for life. NO JOKE. Why do people even try this for weight loss there are honestly so many more things BETTER than this shit... T3/4 should ONLY be used after immediate bloods are done and doc recommended. At least get immediate bloods done.
I use this instead of desiccated thyroid I was scripted for. The 50mcg dose is perfect for me I backed it down to 50 due to the potency of this. Thyroid levels are checked every 3 mos along with test levels. And yes you’re right one misstep and you can toss yourself into a thyroid storm which is deadly

my previous test was .14 which is hyper then a few weeks later it’s 5.34

Thyroid Stimulating Hormone [TSH].14 0.32-4.00mIU/L

Thyroid Stimulating Hormone [TSH]5.340.32-4.00mIU/L

Last edited:
Can someone explain why ppl chose to use t3/4 for weight loss? when there thyroid is completely fine? id rather fuck around with albut or clen

I was very pleased with the anavar I picked up from Dracorexpharma, so I placed another order. I’m currently waiting on some deca and mast e. I should receive my goodies in the next couple days. I will leave a review in a couple weeks once everything kicks in.

Can someone explain why ppl chose to use t3/4 for weight loss? when there thyroid is completely fine? id rather fuck around with albut or clen
T3 much more aggressive I tried it and had a hair transplant shortly after that’s why I was asking if it did that to anyone else I feel like my hairline receded really fast with that stuff but I had no buimsess even using it just stupidity...........my advice is use something else that drug fucks with ur thyroid it’s scary

It’s been late for a review and it won’t be a long one.

this is THE sh*t. Rep is awesome, delivery is unbelievably fast. I’m in QC and last order. 2 days LOL. Stuff is so legit I was on test 400 from old dirty labs and only needed .5 adex a week which I believe was underdosed too. Switched on dracorex and I almost need .5 of bath mixed adex eod on 400mg of their test test E 400. No sh*t. Tren was legit as hell too, I was on tren heaven until it became unbearable. Yea can’t take tren as long as I would want to but who cares. Goes as smooth as butter and no pip at all. Just received my dbol and adex, I’m about to go nuts. Thanks to y’all real mf who keep that business real. Love y’all, almost slipped to another lab but I’m now a husband to the dracorex fairy and there ain’t no way I’m gonna cheat on her unless I need something she doesn’t carry

It’s been late for a review and it won’t be a long one.

this is THE sh*t. Rep is awesome, delivery is unbelievably fast. I’m in QC and last order. 2 days LOL. Stuff is so legit I was on test 400 from old dirty labs and only needed .5 adex a week which I believe was underdosed too. Switched on dracorex and I almost need .5 of bath mixed adex eod on 400mg of their test test E 400. No sh*t. Tren was legit as hell too, I was on tren heaven until it became unbearable. Yea can’t take tren as long as I would want to but who cares. Goes as smooth as butter and no pip at all. Just received my dbol and adex, I’m about to go nuts. Thanks to y’all real mf who keep that business real. Love y’all, almost slipped to another lab but I’m now a husband to the dracorex fairy and there ain’t no way I’m gonna cheat on her unless I need something she doesn’t carry
Awsome review
I can feel the hype In your voice
What dose of tren did you run?

yeah

So fuckin dangerous......all I got was hair loss I think so I’m lucky but ya can literally bugger your thyroid for life such a fuckin risky compound not even close
To worth the risks IMO unless your a high level pro u see doctor supervision leave that shit alone and ya tren is way fuckin safer