Dracorex Lab Reviews

I see Dracorex carrys dhea, im wondering if theres any plans to start carrying some slow release pregnenolone. That be pretty kick ass. Dont think anyones offers that, but im sure lots would add it. Perfect to add to cycling, as by shuting down your lh and fsh you dont produce as much pregnenolone. This can directly effect your other hormones in the line up.

I see Dracorex carrys dhea, im wondering if theres any plans to start carrying some slow release pregnenolone. That be pretty kick ass. Dont think anyones offers that, but im sure lots would add it. Perfect to add to cycling, as by shuting down your lh and fsh you dont produce as much pregnenolone. This can directly effect your other hormones in the line up.
Would be absolutley wicked!

Just about that time again. Since they switched from grape seed to mct oil I’ve been so happy. The product always worked awesome but the grape seed oil didn’t agree with me at all. Mct is like my first ever shot many moons ago, painless. Been using their TRT decanoate test, mixed with a bit of T400, and I gotta say, it’s top notch, and I’ve been around the scene since way back when. Communication is great. Really happy to be able to have access to these products. Oh, their Dianabol was insane. That’s for young dudes who can handle it, I can’t handle the strength of it anymore. Hahaha

i gained 8 pounds of muscle in 1 week on only 5mg of their superdrol, lol that’s insane, great stuff and props to them! great service and communication

Who even still uses taragon, metabolic, northern all the same underdosed crap under different labels wow I thought that stuff was gone, there is no comparison there to dracorex Jesus
Comparing that trash to dracorex is laughable at best hahahahahhaha what a joke those peice of shit labs are hahahha

Ya dracorex is awesome but that’s 10000000 percent not possible
Man I just took a shot (spray autocorrect) of their T3 and it’s insane I’m already pinging of 50 mg. I got more off one spray than I got from another labs T3 at 100mcg. Test day is Friday but If it’s anything like their orals I’m taking small doses till I get my test levels checked on the 14th as I don’t want my trt script shut down

Last edited:
Man I just took a shot of their T3 and it’s insane I’m already pinging of 50 mg. I got more off one spray than I got from another labs T3 at 100mcg. Test day is Friday but If it’s anything like their orals I’m taking small doses till I get my test levels checked on the 14th as I don’t want my trt script shut down
Injectable t3?