Dracorex Lab Reviews

How would u compare dmaa to ephedrine? For effectiveness? Or is not even similar? I might have to order some right now haha

I cannot say enough about these guys!!! In this new world it’s not common to actually get true customer service. But these guys these guys epitomize it. They are so knowledgeable and extremely respectful. You can always count on the products to be legit and I don’t know what it is but these guys ship so fast!! It’s like have some special agreement with Canada Post haha!! Anyways, sorry for the gushing but they set the bar very high!!!

Dracorex is solid. Tried their Turinabol, test, some ancillaries. They also ship quick, good to go. Also good customer service, if anything is off or slow, they more than make up for it.
last cycle was Dracorex, Test e, nova, dhea, Mk 677, adex, all good gear, good rep, good shipping time (4 days), good customer service, good price.
In my book, Dracorex, its solid.

last cycle was Dracorex, Test e, nova, dhea, Mk 677, adex, all good gear, good rep, good shipping time (4 days), good customer service, good price.
I will have to agree with you silent67 two thumbs up on the customer service price and delivery time . The rep is right on top of emails back and forth and also he says not to hesitate when it comes to asking about information on cycles nutrition and exercise plans. Very happy so far !!!😁

when did you start ?
About a week ago. I was already running a small cycle of 500 test c and 300mg of npp per week. I’m on trt so In 20weeks I’ll be back to 150mg per week for three to four months before another cycle. I’m only running the var for 7 weeks.

Last edited:
Not to be a hater but didn’t u put up a thread u were immune to gear or something? Maybe different guy correct me if I’m wrong

Not to be a hater but didn’t u put up a thread u were immune to gear or something? Maybe different guy correct me if I’m wrong
I wouldn't say hater, its more misinterpretation and assumption!
I dont know whom told you that I was "immune to gear"
# 1 go back and read what "I wrote"
# 2 "immune" like you say and "high tolerance level" like I ME WROTE, are two ocean apart, totally different
# 3 when you have the cover of a book and the middle page, dont assume that you know the entire book !!

:cool: ;)

Just received my order that was placed three days ago. Crazy fast response time and handling of orders on their end. Superb customer service. I ordered their primo E, it'll be my first run with it so I am excited to come back and let you all know how it is down the road. Great care was taken to ensure this shipped and arrived safe. Their primo came recommended to me by some friends so I have no doubt it will be good to go. Obviously I cannot yet comment on the quality of product but customer service and shipping is a 10/10 from me.

Placed my order on March 17th and received it on March 20th. Great person to deal with! Packaging and price point are just right. Will keep you posted on quality of the products. Test prop, tren ace, Mast prop, Winnie, Superdrol, Dhea and Helios.