Dracorex DHB Thread By Eazy57

eazy57

Afternoon everyone. It's me your resident lab rat here to do another log of a new product from Dracorex. DHB.

To learn more about it you can read here. There are, I'm sure better resources.. but this will suffice for a quick Google search. For my purposes I'm not*using it to gain huge amounts of muscle, but continue to add gradually as I stay as lean as possible (Which has been difficult this summer) and stay hard and lean. It assists in burning excess fat. I'm eating around maintenance so I should be able to gain some muscle. It's a 5alpha reduced form on equipoise. A DHT version of EQ so to speak. Do your research accordingly.

I've just finished my other log on test base and superdrol. Really like the gains there, but became quite lethargic at the end.

I'm going to run about 400mg of DHB a week along with 200mg each of test and tren and 50mg of winny base preworkout. As always, things may and probably will change. DHB is in the cypionate ester so I'll pin it 2-3 times as week, pending how much I feel like pinning at once.

I've also changed over to a full body workout which I will do for the remainder of the summer. Today's workout looked like this:

Smith machine incline press: 135*15, 155*15, 185*12, 205*10
Lat pullover machine: 150*12 (3 sets)
Partial side laterals: 50*12 (3 sets)
Hammer curls: 30*12 (3 sets)
Leg extensions: 100*20, 145*15, 160*15
Reverse grip triceps pushdown: 85*15 (3 sets)
Decline crunch: 3 sets of 20 reps
Standing calf raises: 155*15 (3 sets)

Easing into full body workputs as when I push hard they wipe me right out. High volume this week and gradually add weight accordingly. Depending on what time I start work tomorrow, I may go in for a quick chest supplementary workout. really trying to bring out my upper chest near my collar bone. We'll see in a moth or so.

I'll take some pic and post them up tonight.

Thanks for following along.

* thanks to gondar1 for catching my typos.

Last edited:
Afternoon everyone. It's me your resident lab rat here to do another log of a new product from Dracorex. DHB.

To learn more about it you can read here. There are, I'm sure better resources.. but this will suffice for a quick Google search. For my purposes I'm not*using it to gain huge amounts of muscle, but continue to add gradually as I stay as lean as possible (Which has been difficult this summer) and stay hard and lean. It assists in burning excess fat. I'm eating around maintenance so I should be able to gain some muscle. It's a 5alpha reduced form on equipoise. A DHT version of EQ so to speak. Do your research accordingly.

I've just finished my other log on test base and superdrol. Really like the gains there, but became quite lethargic at the end.

I'm going to run about 400mg of DHB a week along with 200mg each of test and tren and 50mg of winny base preworkout. As always, things may and probably will change. DHB is in the cypionate ester so I'll pin it 2-3 times as week, pending how much I feel like pinning at once.

I've also changed over to a full body workout which I will do for the remainder of the summer. Today's workout looked like this:

Smith machine incline press: 135*15, 155*15, 185*12, 205*10
Lat pullover machine: 150*12 (3 sets)
Partial side laterals: 50*12 (3 sets)
Hammer curls: 30*12 (3 sets)
Leg extensions: 100*20, 145*15, 160*15
Reverse grip triceps pushdown: 85*15 (3 sets)
Decline crunch: 3 sets of 20 reps
Standing calf raises: 155*15 (3 sets)

Easing into full body workputs as when I push hard they wipe me right out. High volume this week and gradually add weight accordingly. Depending on what time I start work tomorrow, I may go in for a quick chest supplementary workout. really trying to bring out my upper chest near my collar bone. We'll see in a moth or so.

I'll take some pic and post them up tonight.

Thanks for following along.

* thanks to gondar1 for catching my typos.
Excited about your log eazy
It's not officially on their list right?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Looking forward to your experience with this compound. My only run with DHB I found it to be alright just found it took a lonnng time to see any benifits from it.

Looking forward to your experience with this compound. My only run with DHB I found it to be alright just found it took a lonnng time to see any benifits from it.
Well it is boldenone with the 5alpha reduced. I don't expect dramatic gains. But I don't think you'd use this compound for that. I think the longer in the game I am the more I appreciate the slower gaining, less bloating compounds. I see a lot of guys juicing in the gyms I don't all over the city. Very few are as lean and vascular as I am. I prefer that loon than just being "big". If I wanted to do power lifting and not care about aesthetics, I'd use something else.

Good morning Canadians! Eazy57 here with you for another installment of the Dracorex DHB log.

One thing I've read online about this compound is the pip it gives. I haven't experienced it yet and I pinned 2 CCs this morning for a total of 200 mg. Some say it should hurt or the product is fake at 200 mg per ml. I have no previous experience with the compound but I have no pip so far. Could be the MCT oil Dracorex uses. Most labs produce a relatively pain free DHB at 100 mg per ml. It's smooth and pain free. I did receive some EQ base but it crashed pretty bad so I'll hold of on adding that to the review. I'll take a while to reconstitute it and see what happens. I took 25 mg of winny this morning and hit the gym.

Leverage incline press: 100x20, 150x12, 190x10, 240x8
Crossovers: 45x12 (3 sets)
Lying dumbbell scaption: 15x12 (3 sets), 20x12
Lying leg curls: 65x20, 95x12, 110x12
Leverage low row: 150x12, 190x12, 240x12
Machine preacher curl: 65x25, 95x15, 125x12, 80x20
Overhead one arm triceps extensions: 25x15, 25x15, 35x15, 35x15
Calf press; 150x15, 170x15, 190x15
Ab crunch machine: 50x20 (3 sets)

Another decent workout. Looking lean and vascular. Few people can touch me in the gym as far as conditioning goes. And I haven't even tried that hard. Helios is living up to it name.

To update a previous post, DHB is/was in testing to insure they could produce a pain free product. It will now go into production and be available shortly.

This compound as well as the Superdrol I was logging I think would best suited for a cutting phase or anyone not looking for a compound that retains water. I prefer to look lean and shredded. Well as shredded as my insane appetite will let me LOL.

Off tomorrow and back with the iron on Saturday.

is there a bite in pinning dhb?
Using another DHB product - I noticed a searing bite when pinning. I might be sensitive to whatever the carrier oil is though.

Glad to hear that Dracorex is able to produce a good concentration with no pip.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Using another DHB product - I noticed a searing bite when pinning. I might be sensitive to whatever the carrier oil is though.

Glad to hear that Dracorex is able to produce a good concentration with no pip.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
I hear that's pretty normal. Is it in MCT oil?

Also using another lab's dhb... no bite here. Stuff is super smooth!! No pain. Even 2mls in the calf was painless.

Some labs put some guaiacol in there, I wonder if that keeps pip down to a minimum.

I don't generally react well to guaiacol or eo... in small amounts it's sometimes okay, really seems to depend. I think if labs find a way to master their brewing process, regardless of how it's done, that's the key. A friend of mine tried another lab's dhb that's dosed at 75mg/ml... felt like his arm was going to fall off for 2 weeks. Same result with quad/glute shot.

Afternoon Gents,

So yesterday I continued with my full body workout summer phase. It was nice to sleep in, get fueled up, and have some energy for lifting. It made a huge difference. I took 50mg of Winny and 25mg of dmaa and I was ready to go.

Leg extensions: 70*30, 100*20, 130*15, 160*15
Incline DB press: 30*30, 50*20, 80*12, 80*12
Incline DB flyes: 30*20, 35*15, 40*15
Wide bar face pulls: 60*20, 60*20, 80*15, 80*15
Leverage shrug: 225*12 (3 sets)
Skull crushers: 50*30, 70*20, 80*20, 80*20
Machine biceps curl: 30*20, 50*15, 65*12, 65*12
Calf press: 150*15, (3 sets)
Decline crunch: 3 sets of 20

Super high volume day. Felt good. Great pump and blood flow. This week gets more interesting as I pile on weight.

No pip from the DHB to speak of. I was able to reconstitute the EQ by heating it on the stove for a good 10 min or so. No issues with that injection as well. Should be interesting to see how that affects the cycle going forward. I'll be pinning DHB and test tonight and EQ base tomorrow morning preworkout. Another full body day in store.

Last edited:
Good early morning all,

I worked a 14 hr shift yesterday (tonight) and still made it the gym. Wasnt the best workout I've ever had but I was pretty happy with it and super happy I went. Just makes you feel good regardless.

I pinned 1 cc of test and 1 cc of dhb. This morning and took 50mg of winny preworkout. No other orals today.

Tonight's workout ended up being kinda cable focused. Wasn't intentional, just the way the cookie crumbled. I did a version of cable flyes from Seth Feroce where you start in a traditional crossover stance then move back between the pulleys and drive more straight down. Boy, do you REALLY feel it in your lower pecs. Might become a staple for me. Anyway...so tonight...

Leg curls, 50x20, 50x20, 110x10, 110x10
Cable flyes: 40x20 (4 sets. 12 reps in Crossovers, and 8 in standing decline flyes.)
Wide grip cable rows: 80x20, 80x20, 160x10, 160x10
One arm Cable shrugs: 50x15, 60x12, 80x12, 80x12
Overhead triceps extensions: 40x20, 60x15, 80x12, 80x12 + 40x8 (drop set)
Overhead biceps curls: 30x20, 40x15, 60x10, 70x10
Seated calf raise: 150x15 (4 sets)

I love the one arm cable shrugs. With my arm out slightly, I contract my trap almost pulling in diagonally. You get a fantastic contraction in the entire trail. Feels really good.

So off tomorrow and back on Thursday with another full body workout.

See ya round...