Dr.Tony Huge Back on YouTube

Yup,and he isn't wasting any time setting up shop.

It never happet with Boston that I know of.
with Tony I'm waiting for the day theres social media story about someone's kid dieing or getting seriously hospitalized from following his advice.

It never happet with Boston that I know of.
with Tony I'm waiting for the day theres social media story about someone's kid dieing or getting seriously hospitalized from following his advice.
I believe talking about DNP triggered the authorities last time.

Dnp, That's one compound I don't ever plan on running even clen I don't know. Its one of those where even just running it to say I've ran it I don't know.
Albuterol & cytomel probably.

My wife knows alot about gear. I brought up the subject one day about fat burners and damn lol I'd probly have my soul eaten if dnp came in the house.

I find it hard listening to him and his sidekick ladyboy lover.

They were entertaining at first when I believed they had some value to give. But they've become a parody of what people hate about the lifestyle. And appeals to the basic juvenile tendencies of little boys.

No way you could very put on 20 lbs of muscle tissue in 20 days even if you were a noob running the best gear and best protocol of all time.
I heard about that video haven’t been bored enough to watch it yet. That’s why these forums and real guys talking about it is important. Yea on some forums you get shit advice but imagine a 18 year old kid that’s dumb as a bag of hammers watching that shit...

Tony and Trevor are basically back to form.But I don't think they will mention DNP.

Tony Huge wearing eyeliner in his latest vid about egg whites.
Something rubbed off.:)