Dopemine and serotonin

Treneth

Trusted Member
I'll give a little story as to why I'm asking this. I dont really feel my dopemine and or serotonin levels are that high to begin with likely due to my previous life of substance abuse. I dont feel I need to be running to a doctor for meds as I cope fairly well staying away from alcohal/drugs eating well lifting doing things I enjoy ect. But I want to know if anybody has some success with any natural/over counter products for increasing your levels. Thought I'd be alright going for year end drinks with the work boys on Thursday and it's now Monday and I'm not hung over sick but I can tell my brain levels are not normal negative thoughts lack of happiness lack of focus and motivation basically all the reason I hate drinking I know over time I'll bounce to back to normal but if I could find a boost I'd def give it a try.

There are 3 items I use at different times. Never take them together.

Kava kava
St John's wort
5 htp

I can relate to your situation, very much...
3gr l tyrosine will give you a nice long lasting boost. You can do this twice a day.

Sulbutiamine is another you may wanna give a shot. Don't get powdered version, taste is horrid. This one is best for pre workout.

As mentioned, 5htp, st jonhs wort are good too. I feel st John's wort, the first dose taken.

I'll give a little story as to why I'm asking this. I dont really feel my dopemine and or serotonin levels are that high to begin with likely due to my previous life of substance abuse. I dont feel I need to be running to a doctor for meds as I cope fairly well staying away from alcohal/drugs eating well lifting doing things I enjoy ect. But I want to know if anybody has some success with any natural/over counter products for increasing your levels. Thought I'd be alright going for year end drinks with the work boys on Thursday and it's now Monday and I'm not hung over sick but I can tell my brain levels are not normal negative thoughts lack of happiness lack of focus and motivation basically all the reason I hate drinking I know over time I'll bounce to back to normal but if I could find a boost I'd def give it a try.
Did you end up trying anything listed here?

N
Did you end up trying anything listed here?

Nah was out on a back country trip the last 5 days but going to grab st John's wort and l tyrosine and give those a try today will report back my thoughts. Can tyrosine be used with st John's wort or be taken separately?

N

Nah was out on a back country trip the last 5 days but going to grab st John's wort and l tyrosine and give those a try today will report back my thoughts. Can tyrosine be used with st John's wort or be taken separately?

you're good to go with those 2!
3gr is the dose for tyrosine, you will feel it in 40ish min.