Domestic equipment supply ?

Cashton

300 Test-E
Trusted Member
Looking for domestic source for homebrewing supplies, need everything but the raws... kinda wanna get into it to save myself money, and in case anything goes wrong in the world anytime soon.

Any help is appreciated brothers! Thanks.

Buy needles
Canadian medical supply
canadianmedhealthsupplies
Are the 3 websites I primarily use.. I also use Amazon for alot of stuff too

Buyneedles.com
Fucking cheap!!!
I buy tips a dollar a piece and barrels 50 cents.... 150$ or 22$??? Hmmmm i think im gunna switch lol

Avoid buyneedles

I emailed them for someone here
They never responded
Now you might find this egotistical but if they do not respond to me. trust me that is a very bad sign
I was going to try them without looming up more references for legitimacy because you were the one who recommended them... who now do you get em from?

Sorry to bump this thread but amazon really ?

I used to use GPZ Canada, anyone knows what happened to them lol, a little while ago :)

Recommended them in the past before they started being unreliable

I use Amazon now
Crap, I just sent an order. Made a mistake on the email, then called them. Someone answered and said they sent it out already. I wonder if I can contest the charges with credit card.

Crap, I just sent an order. Made a mistake on the email, then called them. Someone answered and said they sent it out already. I wonder if I can contest the charges with credit card.
Not sure how or why you would think you should be able to stop payment if you knowingly made an order then changed your mind after, or yourself made a mistake, if thats what happened. Thats the way i read it anyway.

Not sure how or why you would think you should be able to stop payment if you knowingly made an order then changed your mind after, or yourself made a mistake, if thats what happened. Thats the way i read it anyway.
I mean if they are scamming, as far as I know if the seller straight out would not send items purchased, you can reverse charges right?

What I meant about the mistake I made is that there was a typo on the email address I registered with, so I called their number, somebody answered and informed me the order was sent out. Problem is I still haven't gotten any tracking info even if I updated my email address.

I mean if they are scamming, as far as I know if the seller straight out would not send items purchased, you can reverse charges right?

What I meant about the mistake I made is that there was a typo on the email address I registered with, so I called their number, somebody answered and informed me the order was sent out. Problem is I still haven't gotten any tracking info even if I updated my email address.
Ok i misunderstood.
Yes, if you dont receive your order in a reasonable amount of time you can challenge the charges. Can take time depending on your bank.
I think they will contact the company and they would likely have to prove they fulfilled the order.

My mistake, I didn't read this thread. I saw that they are sponsors so I pulled the trigger. Should they be taken out if they are not reliable anymore.

I ordered from them about a month ago. Didn't hear anything and called the number, some guy answered on his personal phone. He did however ship the package out the next day after the call.
Had sketchy vibes, doubt I'll use them again.

I got a tracking number finally after a second phone call. Same here, won't be using them again