Domain for Email

OmegaBravo7

Trusted Member
I've been using safe-mail but not happy with it

What domains are recommended for them discreet private emails

Preferably something with a decent amount of free space

I’ve been happy with protonmail for a long time.

Many use tutanota. I have used it before but I’m more proton.

Used safe-mail a long time ago and after the legal problems they had with the US government I stopped using them. I don’t remember what the issue was but I remember getting a notice saying some accounts are locked under some screening or something.

Definitely switch it up brother. A lot of improvements made with apps. I’m more familiar with protonmail so that’s the only one I’ll speak of about convenience.

Used safe-mail a long time ago and after the legal problems they had with the US government I stopped using them. I don’t remember what the issue was but I remember getting a notice saying some accounts are locked under some screening or something.

Definitely switch it up brother. A lot of improvements made with apps. I’m more familiar with protonmail so that’s the only one I’ll speak of about convenience.
“Some screening”, more like “we’re going into your account and reading your emails” type of shit

Solid info, will check ‘em out

Checked out Protonmail and signed up. I had 3mb of usage with safe-mail and here I have free 500mb of space and it has an app. Glad I asked, thanks Entropy

I use tutanota and I like it so much I upgraded to the paid account and it's my primary personal email now (I deleted my gmail)

Tutanota is considerably cheaper than Proton if you go the paid route.

1000% protonmail.

Tutanota doesn't support encryption to anything outside of their own network which is why they have the "password protection" option which forces the receiver to open the e-mail on tutanota's server to read it. They also regularly delete accounts after a period of inactivity, so if you're not using it often you could find your account deleted. Tutanota users may as well be using gmail/hotmail IMO even though it's a bit more secure.

Protonmail is open source, free, and extremely secure. It also supports PGP so you can have end to end encryption to ANYBODY not just other protonmail users. As far as free providers go, there is no other option.

1000% protonmail.

Tutanota doesn't support encryption to anything outside of their own network which is why they have the "password protection" option which forces the receiver to open the e-mail on tutanota's server to read it. They also regularly delete accounts after a period of inactivity, so if you're not using it often you could find your account deleted. Tutanota users may as well be using gmail/hotmail IMO even though it's a bit more secure.

Protonmail is open source, free, and extremely secure. It also supports PGP so you can have end to end encryption to ANYBODY not just other protonmail users. As far as free providers go, there is no other option.
Interesting... probably the only good reasoning I've heard behind protonmail so far. I'll sign up for this one too and give it a shot. Thanks!

Yeh I’m all about encryption with the all the fucking privacy breaches and data theft getting worser by the day. I barely talk on regular line anymore, it’s almost always facetime audio. Once upon a time whatsapp was well encrypted until lizard face facebook bought it

Yeh I’m all about encryption with the all the fucking privacy breaches and data theft getting worser by the day. I barely talk on regular line anymore, it’s almost always facetime audio. Once upon a time whatsapp was well encrypted until lizard face facebook bought it
Signal is your next app after the WhatsApp bullshit bro.

Tried to no avail. Try convincing all your buddies and family to download the app.
The worst answer they normally give is “it’s okay I have nothin to hide”. 🤦‍♂️
lol
Yeah bro only some people have it and mostly I still use WhatsApp for that reason.

Friends and family will download Signal if you tell them you deleted whatsap and can only be reached on signal now, unless they dont want to talk to you, so it's a win either way. Once they download it and add you they will continue using it with more people. They just need a push

Friends and family will download Signal if you tell them you deleted whatsap and can only be reached on signal now, unless they dont want to talk to you, so it's a win either way. Once they download it and add you they will continue using it with more people. They just need a push
I love how it’s a win either way. Lol
I always say if you wanna get rid of a friend, lend them money. You most likely will not have anyone bother you if they owe you money.