Does tren show up on bloods as testosterone like deca does?

kryogen

Trusted Member
Does tren show up on bloods as testosterone like deca does?

Regular assay, not lc-ms-ms. They only do the regular assay here, and I know deca reads a test. Is tren the same?

I've heard so many conflicting stories about what show's up as what that it frustrates the shit outta me. If I was loaded I would run my own study, supply a bunch of guys with everything I could think of and test them all.

Sounds like a great opportunity for some labs to get some prime exposure. Please PM for details of sponsorship packages!

A vet on another forum glyccoman knows his chemicals. His explanation is the chemical structure of tren itself can show up as estrogen just due to a certain part.
“ It has a set of conjugated double bonds that might mimic the A ring of estradiol. That's my guess.”
This is the best answer I have found to give any sort of explanation of it

I actually found that tren raised my ferritin levels very high, don't touch it at all due to that....strange compound as it affects everybody differently

I heard tren can show as estrogen but i dont think it will show as test. Either way, could cause issues with your doc
This is true and has been tested and proven by myself and many friends with blood work... estrogen through the roof but ripped to the bone with the only variable Being using tren/parabolan

Tren can show up 100% as estrogen yet it depends on which lab is doing the testing. Lifelabs it does. If I get bloodwork at the hospital it doesn't. I forget the specifics to why though but google/searching forum might come up with something.
I've only seen Tren show up as test.....if it's not tren.

Regular assay probably shows it as estrogen while lc-ms/ms does not as its more specific. Labs here use the cheaper method so it would show as estrogen. Thanks.

This is a somewhat old post but tren shows up as estrogen and Deca will show up as test but not in the same mg per mg like taking testosterone.
This is based on my experience with Deca but I have no experience with tren. I know dozens of guys who ask why their estrogen is through the roof on tren but don't have estrogen symptoms - the blood tests think its estrogen.