Does anyone remember this?

biguglynewf

Two questions…..

1) Does anyone remember the significance of this video? Had it sent to me today and brought me way back! Lol!

Maybe @Bagua or @King56 ?

2) Can anyone tell me what is with the lotion?

Every time I see this video, not only does it take me back to a long time ago on the boards. Perhaps their golden age… for me anyways. Gonna say this was 2007ish. Post ORD but I don’t think long after?

I just love how this kid doesn’t give a good godamn about anything and is just killing it.

Not sure what's up with the video, but I can say that song only came out in 2010 so you may be off on your 2007 date :)
I couldn’t really remember. Was a guess and I was too lazy to check the release date of the song.

To this day redrocket will never ever ever forget this song…..

Hahaha tight!
But somebody please get that kid a sandwich.
Or more appropriate a tub of mass gainer.
Haha JK

It’s not coming to me lol .
Christ that was a great board too.
often wonder what became of some Of some of the guys there. Lost touch over the years with guys as people move on

@Bagua remember helping me out with trt ..I almost had to go to that BS Masters Men’s clinic in Burlington before my family doc finally relented. Lol.

It’s not coming to me lol .
Christ that was a great board too.
often wonder what became of some Of some of the guys there. Lost touch over the years with guys as people move on

@Bagua remember helping me out with trt ..I almost had to go to that BS Masters Men’s clinic in Burlington before my family doc finally relented. Lol.
Shh. Nobody here knows I have knowledge of TRT.
It was great board.