Do you regret taking steroids?

I just gotta say man you are an extremly unique individual based off of your posts. I'm genuinely intrigued. What do you do for work and or did you go to university for anything? Also I might have missed other posts but are you an athlete or bodybuilder? This forum is so cool it could just literally be for all dudes and honestly other then testosterone most guys here don't even really discuss weight lifting just I'm just curious.
Unemployed for less than a year, due to physical disability. Nothing professional in this field yet, might be in the future, though surely not bodybuilding.

Whats your disability if you don't mind me asking? Does it hinder your ability to lift weights?
Some forms of lifting that are risky I do less, mostly one legged squats for example to require less total weight. The low back at some point wouldn't allow me to walk for a week, on top of still some asymmetries in the face remaining which I believe contribute to the jaw/neck/spine instability, but things are improving in both areas, I'm fully certain I'll fully recover within 2 years or less.

N
o regrets at all and been using for almost 40 yrs off and on ! Only regret is I am not very adventurous and I generally use the same compounds over and over .
Should have tried mixing it up a little more over the years .