do SARMS shut u down like AAS

badtoes

Im planning on coming off a long 10 months AAS cycle cruise n blast.

Im thinking of giving some sarms a go to see how effective they are whilst i let my body recover from pinning n AAS. more likely tey MK 677

Never done or looked into sarms before. Are they also taxing on the body and do they shut you down like steroids and require PCT ?

Mk677 wont shut you down. It uses a totally different pathway, in essence it's supposed to trigger more GH release. So it would work great during a PCT. Other SARMS like LGD will cause some suppression, but i haven't really heard of anyone being totally shutdown from them.

As im coming of a 10 months cycle. Would it be silly to use a sarm in the time im trying to recover. thats the only reason im stopping. Just to recover. I thought maybe some sarms may help me keep some gains.

As im coming of a 10 months cycle. Would it be silly to use a sarm in the time im trying to recover. thats the only reason im stopping. Just to recover. I thought maybe some sarms may help me keep some gains.
Are you going to come completely off and do a PCT or just cruise on a trt dosage?

Completely come off for atleast 6 months to give my body a rest from test etc.
I'd advise against anything that could suppress you while you're restoring your own production. Keep in mind "cleaning out" is also to resensitize the androgen receptors, so you really don't want something competing for it. The MK677 will help you to retain some of your gains and use a different pathway to accomplish that. I hope this helps.