Do Medications Really Expire?

No ibwas saying its not right people would judge him for commiting a crime

Like we all make mistakes. I know a guywhose robbed 4 banks, did his time in jail, became relgious now he runs a rehab program and is a huge contributor to his community so i just didntthink its fair people would judge him... him helping after shows more then a crime he commited back before

Ok i got what your saying, by in no way, was i insulting taureau

I gotcha now.
Just for the future, being clear and concise in your comments could save people from getting the wrong impression.
Take your time, think about what you’re writing and make sure it’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
It will make your time here much more enjoyable and productive

I just recently (4-5months ago approx)took t3's that expired in 2008. They made my tooth pain go away till i got to the dentist. My brother always had expired everything, not just meds, and he was happy with them.
Havent u ever seen wolf of wallstreet?
The expired "lemmons".
the qualued's that was from like ww2 or something, they thought it would have lowered its potency, so they took more, then was worriedthey were duds, so took more...but then his memory comes back and he remembers what actually happened and he was just fucked! Could barely fall down the stairs and drove his Lamborghini? Ferrari? home crashing into everything...Lol. great movie, didnteven realise it was 3 hours long

I have used prop that was over 15 to 20 years old. I had no side efforts

If you have an old vial and it's been opened toss it
However if it's not been opened to be safe place on a cookie sheet and heat it to 220f or so for at least 45 minutes. That will ensure its safe to inject

So with an open testosterone vial how long could you theoretically keep it before tossing it out. I had to stop a test cycle due to estrogen issue and only used 2 ml of that particular vial.

I was told by my pharmacist that HG test can be used for months without issue even though it says on the label to discard after 28 days once the vial is open.

Like we all make mistakes. I know a guywhose robbed 4 banks, did his time in jail, became relgious now he runs a rehab program and is a huge contributor to his community so i just didntthink its fair people would judge him... him helping after shows more then a crime he commited back before

Ok i got what your saying, by in no way, was i insulting taureau
Yes but if this same guy was a child pedophile how would you think of him now?

Definitely the way you store medicinewill make all the difference.
If you have a medical storage cooler (whatever the medical term is lol)
I beilive your medicine will last well beyond the expiration date.
Sorry I didn't read the whole opening post.. this may have been mentioned there. I read a study where they found medicine stored properly in a cooler, from WWII. They tested all the different medicines, something like 95%of them were still as potent as when they were made.

Definitely the way you store medicinewill make all the difference.
If you have a medical storage cooler (whatever the medical term is lol)
I beilive your medicine will last well beyond the expiration date.
Sorry I didn't read the whole opening post.. this may have been mentioned there. I read a study where they found medicine stored properly in a cooler, from WWII. They tested all the different medicines, something like 95%of them were still as potent as when they were made.
I watched Wolf of Wall Street, those “Ludes” got better with age. Maybe just a delayed fuse, but sure kicked their asses lol

I watched Wolf of Wall Street, those “Ludes” got better with age. Maybe just a delayed fuse, but sure kicked their asses lol
Thats exactly where my mind went... the lemmons. "You poor bastards will never know what its like to take a lude, for real they are no longer made, not even nock offs"... when he said that it made me really jealous lol

I'm sitting on 67 amps total of Iranian test e and jelfa omnas. Expiration dates range from 2013 to 2015, different batch numbers.

I stopped cycling about 10 years due to change in priorities, but I have it stored in my closet inside my stash toolbox with some tren a and npp raws ever since.

I will report back when I am ready to cycle again, which in reality could be a year if I have my trt regimen fixed.

I'm skeptical to use it but from the consensus here, might give it a try.

Some of them lose effectiveness. I recently tried expired antibiotics for acne and after going through two packs and then starting a brand new script the brand new one worked better for a longer period.

Some also get stronger I believe.

Moisture damage is common too and that'll mess up some meds big time.

All in all they usually probably work to an extent regardless and some surely have to remain stable if stored correctly.

Like everything in life I don't think one size fits all...

Thats exactly where my mind went... the lemmons. "You poor bastards will never know what its like to take a lude, for real they are no longer made, not even nock offs"... when he said that it made me really jealous lol
Haaaaaaaannnnggg uppppppp ttthhhheeeee phooooooooooonnneee