Do I use a small shot of Humalog with Hgh am before fasted cardio with Injectable carnitine?

Good post, one thing though. Glucose is not derived from adipose tissue, it is derived while fasted via stored glucose in muscle first, then liver stores, then it turns to protein. Fat cannot be converted to glucose, only protein and glucose can do this.
Your body needs to turn to burning fat as an energy source to burn fat, not turn fat to glucose etc.
I wouldn't state MOST people on this board do not understand BG release into the blood stream. IN FACT MANY of us have been there, done that a LONG ass time ago, learned and moved on. The younger folks maybe, but there are a ton of oldtimers on here that have forgotten more than some will ever know from experiences and trials while UG labs were coming in to vogue status, many of us did experiments for our Labs as they came into Canada.

I like your posts Cumminstech, BUT, you do try to come off as an expert IMHO, but do still have much to learn.

I have never spoke or typed on nor responded to something to give advice like an old baller, when i was still learning, that is dangerous, and you could lose integrity quickly with your peers'.

Do what you want, i see you as a knowledgeable fellow, linked in to learn and understand. Just slow the role a bit on STATEMENTS, and follow up with, IMO, or IMHO etc, this does not leave you o sound like you are an OG guru, which takes a long time, and you MAY get there, but are not there yet brother.
I am not being rude, nor disrespectful and we all have knowledge and learn, just format your replies to leave some openings for educating yourself as well.

That is my opinion and mean no disrespect, i dont have much of a filter and write with respect, not arrogance or with ego.
Well said

Too many guys wanting to come off as experts and they aren't

I'm going to add to this.

There are vets here who know how to use slin. None of us ever give advice on it. So I am glad @ironwill what he did.
@Harley00 @Cumminstech2
I like both of you guys but I think you both need to stop acting like experts on this subject.

My advice if one wants to learn how to use slin is find a very good coach. Follow his directions to a T and pick his brain.

Not sure where you guys are getting your so called knowledge from but it is flawed

There are vets here who know how to use slin. None of us ever give advice on it. So I am glad @ironwill what he did.
@Harley00 @Cumminstech2
I like both of you guys but I think you both need to stop acting like experts on this subject.

My advice if one wants to learn how to use slin is find a very good coach. Follow his directions to a T and pick his brain.

Not sure where you guys are getting your so called knowledge from but it is flawed
Good point. I am no expert in insulin. Not even close. But have used it a few times after tons and tons of research. And after all that had one very close call. My only advantage was my co-worker being diabetic and very well educated in insulin use, so he was helping me a bit and keeping an eye on me.
The risk/benefit ratio isnt worth it in the end.
And yes, every time i used it i got fatter.

@Harley00 @Cumminstech2

What did I say that you disagree with? Cause everything I said is based on peer reviewed research from a course I have successfully completed with teachings in specific to insulin use in bodybuilding

I am actually very accredited and experienced in the topic, what your saying is the easy way out here

it’s all fun and games until you take your insulin protocol shake with carbs and oatmeal and drive home and there’s traffic and you start sweating and getting the hypo feeling

no one is talking about that
@superbeast said it, there’s very dangerous experiences that can arise
Even with everything planned out perfectly

Now all this how to use it , what to do , etc

there should be quality results and progress associated to what you felt , what benefit you got , how you used how was your diet and WHY you would do it again or not do it again

Giving protocols blindly is very dangerous

What did I say that you disagree with? Cause everything I said is based on peer reviewed research from a course I have successfully completed with teachings in specific to insulin use in bodybuilding

I am actually very accredited and experienced in the topic, what your saying is the easy way out here
I guess re read @ironwill post
He has the same opinion as me

Good post, one thing though. Glucose is not derived from adipose tissue, it is derived while fasted via stored glucose in muscle first, then liver stores, then it turns to protein. Fat cannot be converted to glucose, only protein and glucose can do this.
Your body needs to turn to burning fat as an energy source to burn fat, not turn fat to glucose etc.
I wouldn't state MOST people on this board do not understand BG release into the blood stream. IN FACT MANY of us have been there, done that a LONG ass time ago, learned and moved on. The younger folks maybe, but there are a ton of oldtimers on here that have forgotten more than some will ever know from experiences and trials while UG labs were coming in to vogue status, many of us did experiments for our Labs as they came into Canada.

I like your posts Cumminstech, BUT, you do try to come off as an expert IMHO, but do still have much to learn.

I have never spoke or typed on nor responded to something to give advice like an old baller, when i was still learning, that is dangerous, and you could lose integrity quickly with your peers'.

Do what you want, i see you as a knowledgeable fellow, linked in to learn and understand. Just slow the role a bit on STATEMENTS, and follow up with, IMO, or IMHO etc, this does not leave you o sound like you are an OG guru, which takes a long time, and you MAY get there, but are not there yet brother.
I am not being rude, nor disrespectful and we all have knowledge and learn, just format your replies to leave some openings for educating yourself as well.

That is my opinion and mean no disrespect, i dont have much of a filter and write with respect, not arrogance or with ego.

Respectfully disagree

If you knew my credentials in the field you’d see why, and I am totally open to sharing them. Feel free to PM me :) None of what I said was an opinion, it was all fact. I realize you might not like this reply as you may for some reason see me as trying to act like an OG (which I admittedly am not, your are the OG here to be totally transparent)

But that does not mean that I do not know insulin use as it pertains to bodybuilding very well.

Again to you and @3ml what part of my insulin use talk do you not agree with? I never gave any protocols or instruction on how to use, only a brief blurb on the theory behind insulin as it pertains to this discussion,

This was an oversimplification just as to not type more paragraphs and keep it to the point.

when you are doing fasted cardio, you are doing cardio in a state of low blood glucose and therefor your body must switch to lypolisis as the source of energy to power your body through your cardio session.

The body uses fat stores as its main source of energy during starvation (low blood glucose) conserving protein. The fat stores are free fatty acids that are stored in adipocytes. The free fatty acids are converted to ketones through a process called ketogenesis. Because blood glucose is low, your body uses ketones as an alternative source of energy as to not deplete your system of glucose.

That’s why I recommended using Metformin as Metformin works through the ampk pathway to down regulate glucagon production of the liver to reduce blood glucose levels and makes your body rely more on the fatty acid oxidization through lypolisis instead.

An over simplification in the original post to avoid having to add all of this to it, essentially I was comparing adipose tissue to blood glucose as the unit of energy.

it depends on how u are using your l-carnitine. to drive acute fat loss you can take 1iu humalog with 400mg injectable carnitine and eca or clen 20 mins before fasted cardio, keep it to LISS cardio.

other option is to use l-carnitine with pre workout meal or intra workout meal. the glucose will drive the carnitine into muscles. in the morning when your fasted the 1iu humalog will do that. ir your waking up with a fasted glucose of 85-95 using 1iu and doing LISS cardio should not make you hypo.

again there are many ways to use carnitine, it doesn't have to be timed that way it will eventually saturate over 10-14 days anyways. but using it IM before fasted cardio without loading it won't do anything for fat loss during that time as it would if you used humalog.

This was an oversimplification just as to not type more paragraphs and keep it to the point.

when you are doing fasted cardio, you are doing cardio in a state of low blood glucose and therefor your body must switch to lypolisis as the source of energy to power your body through your cardio session.

The body uses fat stores as its main source of energy during starvation (low blood glucose) conserving protein. The fat stores are free fatty acids that are stored in adipocytes. The free fatty acids are converted to ketones through a process called ketogenesis. Because blood glucose is low, your body uses ketones as an alternative source of energy as to not deplete your system of glucose.

That’s why I recommended using Metformin as Metformin works through the ampk pathway to down regulate glucagon production of the liver to reduce blood glucose levels and makes your body rely more on the fatty acid oxidization through lypolisis instead.

An over simplification in the original post to avoid having to add all of this to it, essentially I was comparing adipose tissue to blood glucose as the unit of energy.
Fat burning only comes after Glucose depletion and from Ketones fat doesnt go direct to energy.

Side note

what happened to good ol fashion dieting and fasted cardio

I’ve never used L carnatine , never used insulin fasted, to be honest I don’t know many people who do and I know a lot of people..

No cheat meals
Good diet
Hard cardio
Hard weight trianing
Simple cycle
And that’s what it takes

Respectfully disagree

If you knew my credentials in the field you’d see why, and I am totally open to sharing them. Feel free to PM me :) None of what I said was an opinion, it was all fact. I realize you might not like this reply as you may for some reason see me as trying to act like an OG (which I admittedly am not, your are the OG here to be totally transparent)

But that does not mean that I do not know insulin use as it pertains to bodybuilding very well.

Again to you and @3ml what part of my insulin use talk do you not agree with? I never gave any protocols or instruction on how to use, only a brief blurb on the theory behind insulin as it pertains to this discussion,
I wrote out what i disagreed with, and you responded accordingly.
Then you gave a better description of which i agree. Ketones, after conversion from fat is fuel, fat does not go direct to energy, it needs to convert and is not the most efficient process.
Again, i think you are a good fellow, and enjoy your writings, BUT, you HAVE to go through the long reply, when speaking on something as life altering and dangerous as Slin.
Also i disagreed on the fact you mentioned Most of us on the board are not able to speak on Blood glucose in the blood stream, MANY guys are able to speak on it, but prefer not to, as sometimes we get in strange debates and drag out for google searches etc.
I appreciate you say i am an OG, i don't think i am, i just tried a lot of shit over 30 years, and documented and learned as i went, as well as had many amazing teachers to help me. I am still learning daily, i get by.

Side note

I’ve never used L carnatine , never used insulin fasted, to be honest I don’t know many people who do and I know a lot of people..

No cheat meals
Good diet
Hard cardio
Hard weight trianing
Simple cycle
And that’s what it takes
My process, and i am going through it right now...Love the journey, and one can see results quickly if true to yourself and strict.
Hard cardio, i am lucky i do not need to do this, some cardio, and in check diet and timing of nutritions.

Again, not an expert, but what would be the purpose of using the insulin for anything other than bulking?
And if bulking, why fasted cardio?

I wrote out what i disagreed with, and you responded accordingly.
Then you gave a better description of which i agree. Ketones, after conversion from fat is fuel, fat does not go direct to energy, it needs to convert and is not the most efficient process.
Again, i think you are a good fellow, and enjoy your writings, BUT, you HAVE to go through the long reply, when speaking on something as life altering and dangerous as Slin.
Also i disagreed on the fact you mentioned Most of us on the board are not able to speak on Blood glucose in the blood stream, MANY guys are able to speak on it, but prefer not to, as sometimes we get in strange debates and drag out for google searches etc.
I appreciate you say i am an OG, i don't think i am, i just tried a lot of shit over 30 years, and documented and learned as i went, as well as had many amazing teachers to help me. I am still learning daily, i get by.

I wasn’t meaning you guys, your the ones that obviously get it, as would a large majority of the active members

I don’t think the recurrent active members make up the majority of the board though. Look at how many intro threads are posted every day and guys who come for a week or two, get a source and leave. Those guys I don’t think are ready and I don’t want them to take anything out of context to build a protocol for themselves.

I wasn’t meaning you guys, your the ones that obviously get it, as would a large majority of the active members

I don’t think the recurrent active members make up the majority of the board though. Look at how many intro threads are posted every day and guys who come for a week or two, get a source and leave. Those guys I don’t think are ready and I don’t want them to take anything out of context to build a protocol for themselves.
Right on man.

I'm actually very curious which course is being offered teaching the specifics of insulin use in bodybuilding? Seeing how it would be teaching methods of using prescription medication in an illegal manner, I can't see this course being from any sort of accredited institution.

I'm actually very curious which course is being offered teaching the specifics of insulin use in bodybuilding? Seeing how it would be teaching methods of using prescription medication in an illegal manner, I can't see this course being from any sort of accredited institution.

Depends what you consider accredited

our “industry” would consider it very accredited (unofficially)

Side note

No cheat meals
Good diet
Hard cardio
Hard weight trianing
Simple cycle
And that’s what it takes
i agree totally i have tried these hocus pocus protocols out of curiosity. its hard to quantify if they do anything when what you said is 95 percent of it. hard to tell what's working when you have clen/t3 cardio and in a deficit which is prbably doing most of the fat burning.

carnitine does have benefits and i no longer use it in that fasted cardio sense.