Do I use a small shot of Humalog with Hgh am before fasted cardio with Injectable carnitine?

What did I say that you disagree with? Cause everything I said is based on peer reviewed research from a course I have successfully completed with teachings in specific to insulin use in bodybuilding

I am actually very accredited and experienced in the topic, what your saying is the easy way out here
Ok when you clarified with this statement it makes more sense

The body uses fat stores as its main source of energy during starvation (low blood glucose) conserving protein. The fat stores are free fatty acids that are stored in adipocytes. The free fatty acids are converted to ketones through a process called ketogenesis. Because blood glucose is low, your body uses ketones as an alternative source of energy as to not deplete your system of glucose.

original it sounded as if you were saying adipose goes directly to glucose.

sorry didn't know you were so highly accredited!
There is accreditation for insulin use in bodybuilding???
Where does one go to insulin/bodybuilding school?

Ok when you clarified with this statement it makes more sense

The body uses fat stores as its main source of energy during starvation (low blood glucose) conserving protein. The fat stores are free fatty acids that are stored in adipocytes. The free fatty acids are converted to ketones through a process called ketogenesis. Because blood glucose is low, your body uses ketones as an alternative source of energy as to not deplete your system of glucose.

original it sounded as if you were saying adipose goes directly to glucose.

sorry didn't know you were so highly accredited!
There is accreditation for insulin use in bodybuilding???
Where does one go to insulin/bodybuilding school?

J3 University as well as Victor blacks masterclass are good starts to build off of with other experienced coaches

J3 University as well as Victor blacks masterclass are good starts to build off of with other experienced coaches
Awesome!
Have you used insulin in your current or previous cycle protocols ? If so how did it go and how did it compare to what you’ve learned

Awesome!
Have you used insulin in your current or previous cycle protocols ? If so how did it go and how did it compare to what you’ve learned

Yes I have in the past, and I used it according to my knowledge on it, so id say it was consistent?

Last edited:
Do it without slin

using slin as you described is kinda fucking retarded lol
@cumminstech if you were running hgh and l carnitine injectable with no insulin when would you time your shot on rest days and on training days? 4iu hgh i run 2 iu rest days. How much carnitine and when to pin? Im asking you because all your posts seem very informative sorry to be a pest but you sound like you know your shit: this carnitine is dosed 200mg per ml

@cumminstech if you were running hgh and l carnitine injectable with no insulin when would you time your shot on rest days and on training days? 4iu hgh i run 2 iu rest days. How much carnitine and when to pin? Im asking you because all your posts seem very informative sorry to be a pest but you sound like you know your shit: this carnitine is dosed 200mg per ml

Thanks for the compliment buddy

unfortunately I can’t be of much help to you there, I haven’t used injectable L-carnatine before and don’t want to speak on something I haven’t used myself

I appreciate the advice guys.

I know it seems like a dumb question to take slin fasted etc. Which I agree with.

I suppose I didn't phrase my question properly.

1. I'm planning to use inj carnitine for fasted am cardio.
2. I've read many times that a small 2iu shot of Humalog with your inj carnitine is highly beneficial to shuttle the carnitine to allow it to work.
3. Ideally I'd also like to use 2iu of hgh before fasted am cardio too. Which complicates things as I'm hoping to do both and obviously the slin am fasted is a horrible idea.

So I'm curious what to do?
I'd imagine it's pretty simple. Use the hgh before am fasted cardio without slin OR take the 2iu of Humalog with my inj carnitine before am fasted cardio. I can't do both.

Would that be accurate?

Also FWIW my average fasted AM BG is 5.0-5.2 so it seems within range. I've never had overly high BG even when it was crazy obese. But I have noticed a trend of it increasing as I age. Altho so many other factors are involved there also.

Im very OCD when it comes to my cycles and training. So I'm still 2 months away from pulling the trigger on a cycle. Just trying to get some of the cycle theory done ahead of time

Thanks gents

Last edited:
Side note

what happened to good ol fashion dieting and fasted cardio

I’ve never used L carnatine , never used insulin fasted, to be honest I don’t know many people who do and I know a lot of people..

No cheat meals
Good diet
Hard cardio
Hard weight trianing
Simple cycle
And that’s what it takes
I agree with what Ur saying here.

However... Realistically, for me personally I use technology to make my life easier in almost any way I can. I'll use cruise control on the highway, I'll write out scheduled text messages in advance to send st a certain time so I don't forget etc.
Nowadays we have so many tools at our disposal for results... Why not use them?

I do find though the newer generation who grew up with these tools uses them right off the bat. I've been training since 1998 and typically am not overly relient on extra tools. But when I have everything firing on all cylinders without any tools then I implement one or two of them properly (ie Clen + T3) the results seem to supercharge.

This is one of the many reasons why I feel like taking time off juice or cruising while still tightening up everything else to push for results is hugely important. If I can take 16 weeks off and I'm still making gains on "trt" or "sports trt" then when I blast again or add Clen etc I'll change drastically.

Sorry for the tangent

I appreciate the advice guys.

I know it seems like a dumb question to take slin fasted etc. Which I agree with.

I suppose I didn't phrase my question properly.

1. I'm planning to use inj carnitine for fasted am cardio.
2. I've read many times that a small 2iu shot of Humalog with your inj carnitine is highly beneficial to shuttle the carnitine to allow it to work.
3. Ideally I'd also like to use 2iu of hgh before fasted am cardio too. Which complicates things as I'm hoping to do both and obviously the slin am fasted is a horrible idea.

So I'm curious what to do?
I'd imagine it's pretty simple. Use the hgh before am fasted cardio without slin OR take the 2iu of Humalog with my inj carnitine before am fasted cardio. I can't do both.

Would that be accurate?

Also FWIW my average fasted AM BG is 5.0-5.2 so it seems within range. I've never had overly high BG even when it was crazy obese. But I have noticed a trend of it increasing as I age. Altho so many other factors are involved there also.

Im very OCD when it comes to my cycles and training. So I'm still 2 months away from pulling the trigger on a cycle. Just trying to get some of the cycle theory done ahead of time

Thanks gents
You can 20 mins before your fasted cardio...

1. pin the HGH and l-carnitine IM i always did 2-3 iu HGH and 400mg l-carnitine
2. pin the slin sub-q 1-2 iu is all you need, start with 1iu since your fasting bg is pretty good already.

wait 20-30 mins and do your fasted cardio (30-40mins), keep it LISS.

wait 30 mins and eat meal 1. and move on with the day.

You can 20 mins before your fasted cardio...

1. pin the HGH and l-carnitine IM i always did 2-3 iu HGH and 400mg l-carnitine
2. pin the slin sub-q 1-2 iu is all you need, start with 1iu since your fasting bg is pretty good already.

wait 20-30 mins and do your fasted cardio (30-40mins), keep it LISS.

wait 30 mins and eat meal 1. and move on with the day.
PERFECT

That's what I was hoping for.
I'm not trying to alter BG at all with the am slin shot. Just to shuttle the l carnitine.

Thanks

Heavy knowledge on here!! Is there an insulin 101 thread lol. I read it out of curiousity and it is definitely way over my head. Bring out the dictionary!

Yea these guys are brilliant imagine if they wrote a book on the abc's of bodybuilding and gear. Fuck I'd buy that any day