DNP

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't know me or my brain's content.

I squirt on you. No pun intented, juice-man. MoreSquirtsMoreFlirts outtie.
giphy.gif
I called it! It made a juicer comment!

You're as predictable as you are stupid my friend. Have a good one!

Apparently you don't understand how your own comments elicited the juicer response. Anyway, you're kind of boring me at this point. Say, hello to your mom for me. Let her know I'll be late.

MoreSquirtsMoreFlirts ftw!

Apparently you don't understand how your own comments elicited the juicer response. Anyway, you're kind of boring me at this point. Say, hello to your mom for me. Let her know I'll be late.

MoreSquirtsMoreFlirts ftw!
Ah good! Sounds like you'll have some time to do some reading to avoid continuing to sound like a complete idiot In regards to anything AAS.

Oof fuck the mom burn. Most original one out there. Didn't know you were into toothless crack whores though. But hey we've all got a kink or two. Good luck with that one

You were birthed from a toothless crack whore? I never noticed, I always wear sunglasses when I am around her.
Get the fuck out of here, you clearly don't know shit and you want to take a short cut by taking an extremely toxic substance in place of a good diet.

You mise well leave now before the ban hammer strikes down your bitch ass.

I would just like to point out, the guy asked a question. And in the First Response someone told him he doesn't read enough. Cant there just be helpful replies, what if the person came here TO do the reading and then responses are just "Go do research"? Well thats no help is it. Imagine going to get your car looked st and the mechanic told you to take it to a mechanic!? Help, be kind or pass on the post entirely. Fuck me 🙄

I would just like to point out, the guy asked a question. And in the First Response someone told him he doesn't read enough. Cant there just be helpful replies, what if the person came here TO do the reading and then responses are just "Go do research"? Well thats no help is it. Imagine going to get your car looked st and the mechanic told you to take it to a mechanic!? Help, be kind or pass on the post entirely. Fuck

I do believe jesto was actually looking out for this guy, as I’m sure you know dnp can be some serious nasty shit if you don’t know what your doing,

so with more squirts making a bit of a joke about it and jesto giving a pretty reasonable explanation and alternative method to shred I can see why it got heated between them and I know jesto to be a knowledgeable dude so if a newb is disrespecting a respected member he should be treated accordingly.

I do believe jesto was actually looking out for this guy, as I’m sure you know dnp can be some serious nasty shit if you don’t know what your doing,

so with more squirts making a bit of a joke about it and jesto giving a pretty reasonable explanation and alternative method to shred I can see why it got heated between them and I know jesto to be a knowledgeable dude so if a newb is disrespecting a respected member he should be treated accordingly.
Eye for an eye? I think theres better ways. But what do I know

@DutchCanadian I get what youre saying but on a public forum it looks bad on many, not something a decent non member sees and thinks "yea, I want a piece of this too"
And yes, Jesto has had lots of good stuff to add to many things I've asked, just bothers me seeing threads go sideways.

Status
Not open for further replies.