DNP

Yes. But no one wants to talk about it because the shit can literally kill you in a matter of hours. That said, so can slin and we talk about that... Regardless, I’ve heard of some extremely low dose applications that are effective over a longer period of time. But everyone wants to shed 5% body fat in 5 weeks. It’s insane. Just do the work and unless you’re a pro, don’t take drugs required to be a pro, or at very least stick to safer use protocols.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dumbest thing I ever took and only thing I regret taking
If you want to take a mild mitochondrial poison, take metformin, it’s been prescribed and studied and shown to be safe

dnp on the other hand, shown to be extremely toxic and not safe

I was doing well with metformin as an appetite suppressant. However it made me so lethergic that I think I ended up eating too much due to being tired and we don’t make wise decisions when we are tired.

Any labs still selling dnp ??

I was looking for legit clen but i think i'd rather use DNP.. 300mgs/day of DNP did wonders.. Was almost losing a pound a day.

Any labs still selling dnp ??

I was looking for legit clen but i think i'd rather use DNP.. 300mgs/day of DNP did wonders.. Was almost losing a pound a day.
the only finished capped dnp i know of right now is pharma tech. There are a couple of labs that sell the powder but you have to cap it yourself

I’ve used it several times
I’d take it any day over shit like Clen
I also would rather take dnp over clen.
2-300 /day for a couple of weeks at a time works well. Can still train hard and doesnt make me drag ass all day at work. If diet remains tight then it will speed up the fatloss pretty good. Not the lb a day fatloss bullshit that the internet like to go on about tho

Pharmatech will be out till around Dec from what I have heard.

But ya it has worked well for me. I personally never go higher then 100 mg a day for a few weeks.

DNP isnt for everyone thats for sure.

Pick your poison...

DNP is a toxic substance that although may be tolerated well by some, there is almost no studies on it for humans and let's say the way it litteraly "burns" the fat with heat production is not very natural and my guess is when you take that shit your body is filled up with free radicals that damage most cells in your body...
Clen or ephedrine, pretty safe in moderate dose, but the way it burns fat is thru increased calories expenditures by increasing HR. Also increases core temperature and metabolism by activating beta-2 receptors.
T3 increase whole body metabolism: accelerate the uptake of nutrients in the cells, increasing the the consumption of stored glycogen, fats, and also muscle.
I personally believe T3 is relatively the safest choice, in moderate amount. Must use some aas with it to keep muscle loss to a minimum. If you use it with a correct diet, training and aas you can get extremely lean with it without the use of DNP or clen/ephedrine which put heavy strain on the heart already taxed by aas and heavy training. Just my 2 cents