DIY TRT

Thanks guys, I feel like I'm starting in the right area. The confidence boost is great. Haven't pinned in 7 years, wish me luck!... I'm hoping this medistar shit is thin enough for me to do it sub-q with a 31g slin pin. Last time playing this game I was using a 22g to the glutes, seems barbaric now lol

Thanks guys, I feel like I'm starting in the right area. The confidence boost is great. Haven't pinned in 7 years, wish me luck!... I'm hoping this medistar shit is thin enough for me to do it sub-q with a 31g slin pin. Last time playing this game I was using a 22g to the glutes, seems barbaric now lol
Just warm it. I pin in the morning out of the shower. So as I q tip my ears, put on pit stick and so on I hold the syringe in my hand to warm up. Flows good after that.
Or you could run the barrel under really hot water for a couple minutes.

Just warm it. I pin in the morning out of the shower. So as I q tip my ears, put on pit stick and so on I hold the syringe in my hand to warm up. Flows good after that.
Or you could run the barrel under really hot water for a couple minutes.
I backloaded it, last night was the first shot. Went decent, however I didn't love backloading it (used a 22g 3cc syringe). I'll give the warming technique a go on Thursday. Thanks.

Today I have a little bit of redness and I can feel a lump at the injection site. I'm quite lean, I might just go ahead and try a shallow IM injection next.

Are you doing sub-q or IM?

I backloaded it, last night was the first shot. Went decent, however I didn't love backloading it (used a 22g 3cc syringe). I'll give the warming technique a go on Thursday. Thanks.

Today I have a little bit of redness and I can feel a lump at the injection site. I'm quite lean, I might just go ahead and try a shallow IM injection next.

Are you doing sub-q or IM?
You were careful backloading not to touch anything?
Anyhow where did you pin?
I get shallow IM or sub q depending on where I pin.
Shoulders is shallow IM, ventroglutes sub q
I’m not super lean, but leanish, lol
Also some times if its a new place it will react, or sometimes you just get a bad shot.

You were careful backloading not to touch anything?
Anyhow where did you pin?
I get shallow IM or sub q depending on where I pin.
Shoulders is shallow IM, ventroglutes sub q
I’m not super lean, but leanish, lol
Also some times if its a new place it will react, or sometimes you just get a bad shot.
Yeah I was pretty careful, I did drop the plunger, however I pulled a new one from a brand new needle and used that. It was awkward.

I pinned my stomach. It's not hot or anything, just light pink colour, bump and feels like a bruise.

Maybe I'll do delts next. With a quarter cc I'm sure arms would even be pretty easy.

If I remember correctly this medistar gear did kinda hurt when I took it last time, but I can't remember if it was the 250 test or the test 400 that was killing me, but it was brutal

Yeah I was pretty careful, I did drop the plunger, however I pulled a new one from a brand new needle and used that. It was awkward.

I pinned my stomach. It's not hot or anything, just light pink colour, bump and feels like a bruise.

Maybe I'll do delts next. With a quarter cc I'm sure arms would even be pretty easy.

If I remember correctly this medistar gear did kinda hurt when I took it last time, but I can't remember if it was the 250 test or the test 400 that was killing me, but it was brutal
Oh man, for me stomach is the worst place. I always get red lumps there. But completely fine if I just pin in normal spots id pin IM.

You’ll get better with backloading.

Oh man, for me stomach is the worst place. I always get red lumps there. But completely fine if I just pin in normal spots id pin IM.

You’ll get better with backloading.
I just did it there because that's where I've done sub-q injections in the past.

For the back loading I think my biggest issue was that I'm using a 30iu slin pin and the barrel is tiny. I couldn't get the air out of it, it just sat by the plunger, no amount of flicking could get the air to move towards the needle.

Basically I ended up putting 0.3cc in the syringe and discarded the last 0.05ml of test (to make sure I didn't inject the air behind the oil)

I bought some 100iu syringes, I hope the wider barrel makes it a bit easier to move that air around

I just did it there because that's where I've done sub-q injections in the past.

For the back loading I think my biggest issue was that I'm using a 30iu slin pin and the barrel is tiny. I couldn't get the air out of it, it just sat by the plunger, no amount of flicking could get the air to move towards the needle.

Basically I ended up putting 0.3cc in the syringe and discarded the last 0.05ml of test (to make sure I didn't inject the air behind the oil)

I bought some 100iu syringes, I hope the wider barrel makes it a bit easier to move that air around
Ok I’m confused. You bought 1/2 cc insulin syringes? If so yeah they suck with oil.
1 cc syringes the air moves just fine.

I use 1 cc 30 gauge 5/16” insulin needles. Shoppers Drug Mart Carrie’s these in stock. They must be common. I buy by the case.

Next time you inject, do your rear delts, side delts, upper outside thigh, or ventroglutes.
If you get a lump in your thigh, just rub it till it goes away.
You can do up to 1 cc, no issues. I just finished a eod 1 cc sub q cycle for 4 months. Not one bad shot, no pip. I was running tren ace and prop.

Later if you want to experiment and you are using something pip free these are other sites I have done

Traps
Tri’s in the upper horseshoe part
lats (that one is tough as I get bigger, pretty much can’t do it now)
chest (stick around 1/2 cc for that especially the first few times)

I personally avoid love handles and belly fat, I always get a bad reaction there.

This is a misconception that the air is going to hurt you. I purposely put air in every single shot that I do whether it be subq or IM, I have done hundreds of shots like this on purpose, it actually helps get the oil out so it is not wasted. You could do a full 3ml shot of air injected straight into a vein and it isn't going to kill you.

Here is some info about lethal venous air embolisms...

Ok I’m confused. You bought 1/2 cc insulin syringes? If so yeah they suck with oil.
1 cc syringes the air moves just fine.

I use 1 cc 30 gauge 5/16” insulin needles. Shoppers Drug Mart Carrie’s these in stock. They must be common. I buy by the case.

Next time you inject, do your rear delts, side delts, upper outside thigh, or ventroglutes.
If you get a lump in your thigh, just rub it till it goes away.
You can do up to 1 cc, no issues. I just finished a eod 1 cc sub q cycle for 4 months. Not one bad shot, no pip. I was running tren ace and prop.

Later if you want to experiment and you are using something pip free these are other sites I have done

Traps
Tri’s in the upper horseshoe part
lats (that one is tough as I get bigger, pretty much can’t do it now)
chest (stick around 1/2 cc for that especially the first few times)

I personally avoid love handles and belly fat, I always get a bad reaction there.
Yeah I bought a bunch of the 0.3cc insulin pins when I was giving humalog a try a few years ago.

I get to give it another go tonight, and Ive got chest, shoulders, tris and quads tomorrow so maybe I'll throw some in my lats (did back and biceps today.

Was that a good cycle for you? I loved/hated Tren, but I was dumb at the time. I only did it once and I ran 500 test-e and 300 tren-e. The strength I gained from Tren was like no other. My muscles felt like rocks, no squish at all. Those were the days!

This is a misconception that the air is going to hurt you. I purposely put air in every single shot that I do whether it be subq or IM, I have done hundreds of shots like this on purpose, it actually helps get the oil out so it is not wasted. You could do a full 3ml shot of air injected straight into a vein and it isn't going to kill you.

Here is some info about lethal venous air embolisms...

You learn something new everyday! Thanks for that.

Ive always been terrified of air bubbles 🤣

Yeah I bought a bunch of the 0.3cc insulin pins when I was giving humalog a try a few years ago.

I get to give it another go tonight, and Ive got chest, shoulders, tris and quads tomorrow so maybe I'll throw some in my lats (did back and biceps today.

Was that a good cycle for you? I loved/hated Tren, but I was dumb at the time. I only did it once and I ran 500 test-e and 300 tren-e. The strength I gained from Tren was like no other. My muscles felt like rocks, no squish at all. Those were the days!
300 mg of test for 16 weeks, 30 mg dbol for first 8 weeks was good

400 mg primo, 200 mg of test did that one twice, liked it.

My personal favorite (my latest cycle is usually my favourite, lol.)
175 mg test prop, 175 tren ace, ran that for 4 months. I just took my last injection today. Put 3/4” on my arms with this cycle. We will see what I keep when I just run 175mg of test prop.
Truthfully I was going to get ripped, but I started growing so instead of cutting calories, I just kept my diet where it was and just went with it. I did recomp a bit.
But the mental effects are now getting to me, I’m depressed, doing the, “my life sucks, and is boring thing”. Lol. It’s not but it’s the tren. Too bad though because I’d love to go another month, the gains are really starting to gather. But it is what it is, plus I have a nagging sinus issue right now, been 3 weeks, very slowly going away.
I have been getting lots of compliments lately, even my wife keeps staring at me, and that’s weird, she never stares.

Remember I’m 51 this August, so I try to keep things milder.

And when you pin sub q, you shouldn’t get any pip, so it won’t effect your training like IM injections can. Well you normally won’t get pip, but maybe if you are doing a new site. Like your first time pinning lats, or chest. I pin the meaty part at the bottom of my lat, you know where it hangs before going back towards your body. Nice and thick there.

Last edited:
300 mg of test for 16 weeks, 30 mg dbol for first 8 weeks was good

400 mg primo, 200 mg of test did that one twice, liked it.

My personal favorite (my latest cycle is usually my favourite, lol.)
175 mg test prop, 175 tren ace, ran that for 4 months. I just took my last injection today. Put 3/4” on my arms with this cycle. We will see what I keep when I just run 175mg of test prop.
Truthfully I was going to get ripped, but I started growing so instead of cutting calories, I just kept my diet where it was and just went with it. I did recomp a bit.
But the mental effects are now getting to me, I’m depressed, doing the, “my life sucks, and is boring thing”. Lol. It’s not but it’s the tren. Too bad though because I’d love to go another month, the gains are really starting to gather. But it is what it is, plus I have a nagging sinus issue right now, been 3 weeks, very slowly going away.
I have been getting lots of compliments lately, even my wife keeps staring at me, and that’s weird, she never stares.

Remember I’m 51 this August, so I try to keep things milder.

And when you pin sub q, you shouldn’t get any pip, so it won’t effect your training like IM injections can. Well you normally won’t get pip, but maybe if you are doing a new site. Like your first time pinning lats, or chest. I pin the meaty part at the bottom of my lat, you know where it hangs before going back towards your body. Nice and thick there.
You must have a great response to tren, or maybe I overdid it, because I was obviously running almost double the amount of tren and almost triple the amount of test! I had terrible sleeps, crazy night sweats, back acne, definitely increased aggression, mood swings and messed up thoughts.

I'm thinking if I ever decide to give myself a boost on TRT I may throw in some primo, I've never tried it, but I only hear good things.

I could use some addional staring from my wife!... She just laughs at me whenever I'm Infront of a mirror lol.

If it's any consolation on your life sucking me and I'm sure the rest of the guys here appreciate your input. Tren could definitely be a part of that feel though, it's a fucked up drug!

I'm only 35 but I have a pretty shitty health condition called Polycystic kidney disease, so I also should be very careful unless I want to end up on dialysis very shortly. So I feel you on the mild side of things!

Lastly, I pinned my quads yesterday, went much better. However, I think this is the gear that hurts like hell. I think they put way too much alcohol in it or something, my leg hurt like hell today. I gotta ditch this 10 year old gear and grab some new stuff. 0.25cc shouldn't make me limp!

You must have a great response to tren, or maybe I overdid it, because I was obviously running almost double the amount of tren and almost triple the amount of test! I had terrible sleeps, crazy night sweats, back acne, definitely increased aggression, mood swings and messed up thoughts.

I'm thinking if I ever decide to give myself a boost on TRT I may throw in some primo, I've never tried it, but I only hear good things.

I could use some addional staring from my wife!... She just laughs at me whenever I'm Infront of a mirror lol.

If it's any consolation on your life sucking me and I'm sure the rest of the guys here appreciate your input. Tren could definitely be a part of that feel though, it's a fucked up drug!

I'm only 35 but I have a pretty shitty health condition called Polycystic kidney disease, so I also should be very careful unless I want to end up on dialysis very shortly. So I feel you on the mild side of things!

Lastly, I pinned my quads yesterday, went much better. However, I think this is the gear that hurts like hell. I think they put way too much alcohol in it or something, my leg hurt like hell today. I gotta ditch this 10 year old gear and grab some new stuff. 0.25cc shouldn't make me limp!
No you shouldn’t be limping on a 1/4 cc.
watch your blood pressure like a hawk and donate blood if you are allowed to keep your hemocrit down a couple times a year. Be nice to your kidneys.

I did the same as you the first time I ran tren. Man my brain was messed up, went from thinking I was a god to wanting to truthfully kill myself.

Now that I quit being an ass thinking gear could do most of the work, lol, I have focused more on training and diet and use gear as a sumplement to help me out. Now I also have no desire to become huge, huge. So 200lbs lean at 5’6” is more than big enough, and for that I don’t need to abuse gear. As a comparison if you are tall, at 6‘ it would likely be 240-250 ]lean.

Avoid tren with kidney issues.
Primo would likely be safer and still give a sort of mild tren like effect, kinda, but not really.
I would recommend blood work on cycle as you experiment to see which drug effects you the least then cycle with that.
Myself I’d be careful even 175 a week of test would give you a big hand.

Interesting to see people’s similar situations. I got my levels checked a few years ago and basically had no natural test (3.8 hmol/L). I had never used any PEDs so I was just defective (my Dad is in the same boat). It took over a year but after seeing an endocrinologist, bloodwork and MRI I finally got prescribed a very small dose of Delatestryl. At the time I was living in BC. Two years ago I moved to Quebec and my endocrinologist all of a sudden can no longer prescribe (or refuses to anyway). It’s hard to get a doctor here - took about 3 months to get a clinic appointment. The doctor only gave me another years script. The pharmacy only gives me one bottle at a time which is a pain. During the pandemic there was a couple of times they couldn’t get stock which was a nightmare. I decided to seek out my own source and I got my first bottle online a couple weeks ago. I assume it works the same but my muscle at the injection site feels bruised for two or three days after - whereas my pharma stuff doesn’t. Makes me a bit nervous. I was interested in increasing my dose since I’m procuring myself anyway and I’d like to get any advice ya’ll have for me.