DIY TRT

Hmmmm. Is your E2 or shgb high? I know we are all different but At 160mg free test should be higher.

At 92mg my free test just came back at 756

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My e2 was slightly elevated but my Shgb with a ref range of 10-70 I was at 15.

Total test came back at 21

Urologist wtf? As already stated get referred to a endocrinologist for proper care. There is a lot of hoops to jump through with men's trt in Canada. I'm prescribed 175mg a week which puts me at the very top of reference at 6 days post injection. Doc thinks 3 ;)

While you're waiting you can self prescribe, start low around 100 is most common. If you do go this route be prepared to pull the plug and crash yourself when it's time to see the endo. Very likely if you're self prescribing most endos won't condone it (most).

I have a very good naturopath in BC that works close with an MD and I get 240 mgs a week and blood work on demand essentially. The downside is cost. If you don’t have benefits that cover it, it is very expensive .

If you can swing it, this route is the best by far.
I have a friend who is doctor prescribed 400 mg a week. His doctor goes by how you feel as long as blood work comes back fine. He had to wait a year with no gear to see if his natural would come back first. It didn’t.

I saw the box with the prescription right on it. Because I told him no way, you are full of shit. So he showed me the box.

I have a friend who is doctor prescribed 400 mg a week. His doctor goes by how you feel as long as blood work comes back fine. He had to wait a year with no gear to see if his natural would come back first. It didn’t.

I saw the box with the prescription right on it. Because I told him no way, you are full of shit. So he showed me the box.
I wonder if all the side effects were taken care of have a test level of 2000 might not be a problem lol

I wonder if all the side effects were taken care of have a test level of 2000 might not be a problem lol
He doesn’t get any sides, no ai either. But I’m thinking continual useage since 16 may have effected things and how his body uses test.

TRT is for the cool kids.

Not injecting things that share some of the same chemicals as drain cleaner AND it tends to eat fat.

I also have a script for 400mg per week additionally on top of my Canadian script. Difference is it's from a trt clinic in the states, not here in Canada. They base it on overall well being and feeling, as well a performance for athletes. Like you said it's not about "treating numbers"

Urologist wtf? As already stated get referred to a endocrinologist for proper care. There is a lot of hoops to jump through with men's trt in Canada. I'm prescribed 175mg a week which puts me at the very top of reference at 6 days post injection. Doc thinks 3 ;)

While you're waiting you can self prescribe, start low around 100 is most common. If you do go this route be prepared to pull the plug and crash yourself when it's time to see the endo. Very likely if you're self prescribing most endos won't condone it (mos
I also have a script for 400mg per week additionally on top of my Canadian script. Difference is it's from a trt clinic in the states, not here in Canada. They base it on overall well being and feeling, as well a performance for athletes. Like you said it's not about "treating numbers"
Do you pick up that script in the US of A or do they send the script to Canadian pharmacy

I go down twice a year and pick up 6 months worth at a time. They cannot mail scripts across the boarder, and I don't believe Canadian pharmacies can fill a USA script, it has to be a Canadian prescribing doctor as far as I know.

I go down twice a year pick up then 6 month worth at a time. They cannot mail scripts across the boarder, and I don't believe Canadian pharmacies can fill a USA script, it has to be a Canadian prescribing doctor as far as I know.
That’s sweet though. Pharma grade cycle.

I think the pro tip for anyone on here and you mentioned it-depends on the day you do blood work…;) I also test 6 days after and that comes from my ND . Of course if I did the normal 2-3 days after injection my blood wood be elevated. See when I was on 100 mg
Per week day 3 I was almost mid range but on day 7 I was below reference range so I do agree with my NDs logic.

Hey guys, I'm ready to start this journey on my own. Dr is fine with following me, I confirmed that.

I decided to have my SHBG checked and it's at 57.4 nmol/l. Just wondering what kind of dosage you guys would start at? I was pondering 62.5mg of test-e every 3 days, for a total of 125mg every six days.

I think this sounds like a reasonable starting point, any opinions appreciated!

Hey guys, I'm ready to start this journey on my own. Dr is fine with following me, I confirmed that.

I decided to have my SHBG checked and it's at 57.4 nmol/l. Just wondering what kind of dosage you guys would start at? I was pondering 62.5mg of test-e every 3 days, for a total of 125mg every six days.

I'd say that's reasonable modest and safe

The mos

The most important part is the regular blood work and if your doctor will provide that, then I see no reason why not.