Disgusting

So WHO and American Medical Association seem to be making conflicting arguments. So which is valid?

Whatever is most recent. Especially with COVID and the way it has evolved. We also have to look at the context of what was said by the AMA also, which, as I understand it, was during the shortage of PPE. It's the same with meds. After marketing stuff is extremely important as medications are introduced to the market. That is where we got the suicide ideation from SSRIs and Guillain-Barre from some vaccines.
This is what some folks want to do, but there will be major hassles with the supply chain.

This one.
First off that is the wrong company. I’m sorry I didn’t save the documentation, it was a company out of Manitoba.
Cannot speak about its accuracy, but Germany was using their product.

First off that is the wrong company. I’m sorry I didn’t save the documentation, it was a company out of Manitoba.
Cannot speak about its accuracy, but Germany was using their product.

Try to find it. There are a few out there being tested.

I have to disagree with one thing. Tucker says at the end that we wont go for it a second time. I completely disagree. Unfortunately, there will be a 2nd wave and people all over the world will bow. I sure hope I am wrong, but even with the truth staring us in the face, we do what we are told.

Reactions: 3ml
Whatever is most recent. Especially with COVID and the way it has evolved. We also have to look at the context of what was said by the AMA also, which, as I understand it, was during the shortage of PPE. It's the same with meds. After marketing stuff is extremely important as medications are introduced to the market. That is where we got the suicide ideation from SSRIs and Guillain-Barre from some vaccines.
This is what some folks want to do, but there will be major hassles with the supply chain.

I have a hard time believing anything from WHO

I know it Is a dynamic situation. In my opinion though this was a massive fuckup and continues to be

I have a hard time believing anything from WHO

I know it Is a dynamic situation. In my opinion though this was a massive fuckup and continues to be

It's going to be dynamic for quite a while yet. Every day it seems the virus does a topsy turvy of sorts.
The WHO has to work to regain the stature they had before COVID hit. No doubt about that.

It's going to be dynamic for quite a while yet. Every day it seems the virus does a topsy turvy of sorts.
The WHO has to work to regain the stature they had before COVID hit. No doubt about that.

Yes till they get their shit straight, I will challenge anything they say...even if they say the sky is blue I may challenge that!

I have to disagree with one thing. Tucker says at the end that we wont go for it a second time. I completely disagree. Unfortunately, there will be a 2nd wave and people all over the world will bow. I sure hope I am wrong, but even with the truth staring us in the face, we do what we are told.

Canadians will comply. Not sure a out Americans though.
Either way, we now know we can do as we please. Anybody questions you just shout black lives matter, light a trash can on fire and you are free to go. Lol

Yes till they get their shit straight, I will challenge anything they say...even if they say the sky is blue I may challenge that!

I look at it from a more medical approach. The WHO is giving me an opportunity for differential diagnosis that I can whittle down as more evidence or symptoms are presented. We can and do fall back on ICD Codes.

Canadians will comply. Not sure a out Americans though.
Either way, we now know we can do as we please. Anybody questions you just shout black lives matter, light a trash can on fire and you are free to go. Lol

If you cant beat them join them type of thinking, or actually use their own mentality against them, check.

They are more of a political organization than a health organization. Their inconsistency durning a so called global Pandemic should be troubling to everyone. I dont accept the excuse that its new and they are still learning. And “following the science”. Bullshit. Many independent doctors have determined the virus has been modified. I prefer to put my faith in the qualified, experienced industry leaders who have been confident in their studies and maintained their opinions. Also willing to back their claims with the science. Not just claim to be following science. Unfortunately we are not allowed to listen to what they have to say.