DIM (Diindolylmethane)...anyone use/d it??

I was curious about the same thing. Did a search online and have found some reports of people taking it every other day. Since it aids in estrogen metabolism I can't see why it would be needed daily if your estro levels are only moderately unbalanced. I'm going to pull the pin on the SD Pharmaceuticals offer. It's cheap, but I'm only looking for a very slight benefit.

TRT is currently at 50mg twice weekly, bloods taken yesterday (trough), next shot is momentarily. FT was 595, E2 was 100, which is about 27.2pg/mL. My endo doesn't bother with TT, but I have another blood test for my gp in a week, which will provide that info.
I suspected E2 was a little high yesterday, some anxiety, a little sluggish, more noticeably oily skin, and my libido had waned. Nothing that a C or V couldn't remedy, but I feel best when E2 is kept closer to 80pmol/L, or 22pg/ml.
If it can flush the higher estrogenic metabolites, such that it lowers my E2 by 5 points I'll be happy. Presently I'm taking ~ 1.5mg of aromasin every few days. I've only been at 100mg/wk for 3 wks, so I'm probably still settling/half-lives are waning, but a drop to 3 shots weekly would likely enable me to increase to 110 and still lower E2, doing away with that aromasin all together. Very little if any weight loss. Sorry to digress from the main subject.

Based on research online, some guys swear by it, others experience no benefit. I suppose it all depends on how well your body metabolizes the substance.
I pulled the trigger too. Have some on the eay to try. My situation is a bit different. I work in a high security place for 2 weeks at a time and I cannot bring any prescriptions or pins. So i pin every 2 weeks and hope for the best with no ai. Hopefully this will level things out a bit

I pulled the trigger too. Have some on the eay to try. My situation is a bit different. I work in a high security place for 2 weeks at a time and I cannot bring any prescriptions or pins. So i pin every 2 weeks and hope for the best with no ai. Hopefully this will level things out a bit
You're unable to bring in legitimate prescriptions? My first thought is diabetes.

Thanks for this post. How was your libido on this? I'd love to be able to use a slightly higher than trt dose, and not bother with an AI.
I never noticed a change in Libido one way or another but honestly I wasn't really focusing on that so can't give any type of "percentage difference" one way or the other. Would be more inclined to say there was an improvement however as my overall mood had an uptick which in my language usually always means an uptick in Libido.

And i have been experimenting with dropping to 100mg eod as well the last week and would say this is a happy medium.
It's definitely having an effect on me and I can honestly say I'm just surprised that anything that comes from "cruciferous vegetables" does anything at all in regards to hormones.

Around 3 weeks on DIM and I am starting to see slight changes. Its definitely doing something. Morning wood is coming back. No more sensitive nipples. Its actually making my loads bigger as well. This cannot be used like an AI and use when needed. You have to take it regularly. Ive been using 200mg daily.

I also have to idea how this stuff works, some of my research shows it actually works by lowering testosterone. Not sure if it only lowers natural test or what.

Around 3 weeks on DIM and I am starting to see slight changes. Its definitely doing something. Morning wood is coming back. No more sensitive nipples. Its actually making my loads bigger as well. This cannot be used like an AI and use when needed. You have to take it regularly. Ive been using 200mg daily.

I also have to idea how this stuff works, some of my research shows it actually works by lowering testosterone. Not sure if it only lowers natural test or what.
How much test are you taking?

I can confirm that DIM works even when taken as needed. I should mention that I'm at a trt dose, but was feeling pissy, which is a sure sign of E2 and after 100mg of DIM I feel better. A could weeks ago I took 200mg, thinking that 100 wouldn't do the trick and I had insomnia. If I were taking higher doses of test I agree with @Cheapshot, that every day would be required.

I hope this is not like an AI and you can actually crash your estrogen. I have dropped my test dose down to 200mg every 2 weeks. But I also added 600 deca. Im taking 200mg of the dim daily. I will see how it goes, the experiment continues...lol

Im gonna go out on a limb and say this stuff works better then an actual AI at TRT dose. I have zero estrogen sides now. I have no bloodwork to show, but Im feeling great. Definitely gonna give it another 3 months to make sure the effectiveness doesn't wear off. But so far Im beyond impressed. I was always told natural anti esteogens dont work.

Im gonna go out on a limb and say this stuff works better then an actual AI at TRT dose. I have zero estrogen sides now. I have no bloodwork to show, but Im feeling great. Definitely gonna give it another 3 months to make sure the effectiveness doesn't wear off. But so far Im beyond impressed. I was always told natural anti esteogens dont work.
No way man I think this is fair to say. Im running 100mg test per week right now, I took Ā¼ of an aromasin 2 days ago and man did I pay the price with sore wrists. I dont get it as much with the DIM.
Another plus is it wont have negative impct on cholesterol šŸ˜šŸ¤™