DIM (Diindolylmethane)...anyone use/d it??

Greatful

Trusted Member
Just curious if anyone here has used DIM.
mainly for its potential ability to decrease bad estrogen and increase free testosterone.
I actually remembered reading on here someone who I must have held some level of respect for had strongly recommended it but can’t remember who it was now. 🤔
Have been taking it for around 9 days now (still 100mg a day which is apparently on the low end) and I do want to say I have felt an uptick in well being but that’s subjective.

Have also began to get acne around my chin area. DIM is the only thing I’ve changed up in the last few weeks and I’m pretty robotic as far as routine (diet, sleep, exercise) habits go.

Typically it’s suggested that acne around this area is hormone related. And given all the circumstantial evidence at this point I would be inclined to believe it.

Anyway, going to stick it out a bit longer to see if I’ll eventually adapt or rebalance hormonally.
Anyone else have experience good or bad with it?

mainly for its potential ability to decrease bad estrogen and increase free testosterone.
I actually remembered reading on here someone who I must have held some level of respect for had strongly recommended it but can’t remember who it was now. 🤔
Have been taking it for around 9 days now (still 100mg a day which is apparently on the low end) and I do want to say I have felt an uptick in well being but that’s subjective.

Have also began to get acne around my chin area. DIM is the only thing I’ve changed up in the last few weeks and I’m pretty robotic as far as routine (diet, sleep, exercise) habits go.

Typically it’s suggested that acne around this area is hormone related. And given all the circumstantial evidence at this point I would be inclined to believe it.

Anyway, going to stick it out a bit longer to see if I’ll eventually adapt or rebalance hormonally.
I have used DIM for the same reason, low dose test (200mg/wk) and just 1 DIM daily and I felt great, no estro sides hut I definitely had noticed if I took more than 2 a day for a few days I would start to get low estro sides. Usually hot and cold flashes & shit sleeps 👎

I have been tempted to try it and possibly run a bit higher trt dose. Everything I have read about it seems like it works

I have used DIM for the same reason, low dose test (200mg/wk) and just 1 DIM daily and I felt great, no estro sides hut I definitely had noticed if I took more than 2 a day for a few days I would start to get low estro sides. Usually hot and cold flashes & shit sleeps 👎
Cool.
Exact same boat at 200mg/week.

the acne might be puberty. lol

I say do it! I didnt need any Aromasin during that time and felt great. Only problem was Supplement King ran out and hasnt got it hack yet. 🤨
Yeah i think i need to tey something cause im going 2 weeks between shots. So im sure my estrogen is all over the place. I pin 400 at a time.

Yeah i think i need to tey something cause im going 2 weeks between shots. So im sure my estrogen is all over the place. I pin 400 at a time.
Is that Innos Test Uncanoate? 😁 I want to try a longer test than Test E. Inno and Syn only labs I see with it that Im able to get ahold of.

Is that Innos Test Uncanoate? 😁 I want to try a longer test than Test E. Inno and Syn only labs I see with it that Im able to get ahold of.
Nope, Im using genetec but syn has one too at 200mg/ml. Innos is test undeconate 400mg/ml

Thanks for this post. How was your libido on this? I'd love to be able to use a slightly higher than trt dose, and not bother with an AI.

M
Thanks for this post. How was your libido on this? I'd love to be able to use a slightly higher than trt dose, and not bother with an AI.
Mine was doing alright, I crashed my E2 once or twice making it obvious I fucked up taking too much as I couldnt keep da wood. Also lost my vape and decided it was time to quit that so maybe the nicotine withdrawls contributed to that, I read cutting out nicotine can effect your sleep for a bit. As for the DIM, I think itll do what youre wanting.

Inno, Syn, Genetec and Dracorex all have the long lasting test. They either use the Decanoate or undecanoate ester...the slowest acting esters.

Last edited:
I assume DIM would be taken daily as preventice measures and not used like and ai and only used when needed?

I assume DIM would be taken daily as preventice measures and not used like and ai and only used when needed?
I was curious about the same thing. Did a search online and have found some reports of people taking it every other day. Since it aids in estrogen metabolism I can't see why it would be needed daily if your estro levels are only moderately unbalanced. I'm going to pull the pin on the SD Pharmaceuticals offer. It's cheap, but I'm only looking for a very slight benefit.

TRT is currently at 50mg twice weekly, bloods taken yesterday (trough), next shot is momentarily. FT was 595, E2 was 100, which is about 27.2pg/mL. My endo doesn't bother with TT, but I have another blood test for my gp in a week, which will provide that info.
I suspected E2 was a little high yesterday, some anxiety, a little sluggish, more noticeably oily skin, and my libido had waned. Nothing that a C or V couldn't remedy, but I feel best when E2 is kept closer to 80pmol/L, or 22pg/ml.
If it can flush the higher estrogenic metabolites, such that it lowers my E2 by 5 points I'll be happy. Presently I'm taking ~ 1.5mg of aromasin every few days. I've only been at 100mg/wk for 3 wks, so I'm probably still settling/half-lives are waning, but a drop to 3 shots weekly would likely enable me to increase to 110 and still lower E2, doing away with that aromasin all together. Very little if any weight loss. Sorry to digress from the main subject.

Based on research online, some guys swear by it, others experience no benefit. I suppose it all depends on how well your body metabolizes the substance.

Last edited: