Digital wallets

I used the wallet that the guy I bought my powders from recommended. Can't remember which one it was but there were so many out there, Do some research on service charges for purchase transactions. It allowed me to buy raws so that was the only reason I used it

I am considering purchasing a Trezor One crypto currency hardware wallet. I purchased some bitcoin and ethereum on shakepay. Just purchased for the first time as an investment and I lost a whopping $25 in the Quadriga debacle. Would not want to get burned again. Is the Trezor one a good product? Any other recommendations?

I am considering purchasing a Trezor One crypto currency hardware wallet. I purchased some bitcoin and ethereum on shakepay. Just purchased for the first time as an investment and I lost a whopping $25 in the Quadriga debacle. Would not want to get burned again. Is the Trezor one a good product? Any other recommendations?
You're lucky that's all you lost with Quadriga!
Trezor and Ledger are considered to tbest of the best for hardware wallets, you can't really go wrong with either.

p.s.... if you signed up with a link rather than signing up direct, they activate "shake" rewards. So you can open your app daily and shake your phone around and they'll give you like 10c-$1 in free bitcoin every day.