Diet / cycle given to me by Bostin (2014)

FitTrader

Trusted Member
Hey guys wanted to share something in 2014 I paid 125 usd for a phone call with Bostin.

I was a young kid (21) just competed and was a sponge for information. At that time Bostin was making a good transformation, a lot of good posts about diet and insulting. We all know he was open about his usage and I wanted to pick his brain at a personal level.

I have to say he was very cool, well spoken and answered all my questions and I wrote down the protocol.
I never followed it. I went back to doing what I always do . But now coming across it again I have to admit it is a very nice protocol for the off-season
I like it all
Except the peptides but back then they were still
Popular.

DISCLAIMER POST MADE FOR ENTERTAIMENT PURPOSES ONLY

Attachments

• 4EAF183A-2815-48DD-9B27-BA9E56D44E4E.jpeg
    4EAF183A-2815-48DD-9B27-BA9E56D44E4E.jpeg
    119.8 KB · Views: 103
  • CBD807F1-A8D4-4B33-80A3-A0A938455963.jpeg
    CBD807F1-A8D4-4B33-80A3-A0A938455963.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Thats no joke for a 21 year old
No joke at all
Would never go over 300mg npp
Was never going to do that cycle
You should see my thread about bad coach advice

First cycle at 18.
900mg test and other garbage

I’ve never done more gear then 18-19 during my “I will do whatever it takes I don’t care” phase

Then finally got proper guidance.

If anyone is wondering
I don’t regret it but it has its cost to my endrocine system that I have to deal with

Cool post very cool

Not out of line if a guy is trying to grow fast and compete in my opinion
The thing with Bostin is he didn’t sugar coat

The gear is high but what is most important is the structure of carbs and slin
This protocol would be slin daily

Anyone with half decent genetics would grow with this diet and slin protocol and 1/2 the gear

Interesting so many growth pathways but no gh before bed, which is critical you'd think when pumping so much gh your altering natural release. Other wise this is definitely a stack for gaining insane mass at a accelerated rate. Not bad protocol at all, could still make serious gains with half the doses.

Thanks for sharing brother!

I might actually do the diet and slin protocol
I’ll keep you guys posted but I would need to be leaner

And for gear would take 1/2 of that

Interesting so many growth pathways but no gh before bed, which is critical you'd think when pumping so much gh your altering natural release. Other wise this is definitely a stack for gaining insane mass at a accelerated rate. Not bad protocol at all, could still make serious gains with half the doses.

Thanks for sharing brother!
I think for gh I asked that ( talking 8 years ago)
He said he preferred it that way
He said it’s preference per user

Dennis James told me always before bed

No joke at all
Would never go over 300mg npp
Was never going to do that cycle
You should see my thread about bad coach advice

First cycle at 18.
900mg test and other garbage

I’ve never done more gear then 18-19 during my “I will do whatever it takes I don’t care” phase

Then finally got proper guidance.

If anyone is wondering
I don’t regret it but it has its cost to my endrocine system that I have to deal with
I was the same way... haha. I remember one time running 300mg tren ace ed 😇 looked great. Felt like an animal. Literally. Agitated all the time. Aggression was through the roof (only in the gym, but definitely didn't like people outside of the gym at that point either - not that I was aggressive outside).

Hey guys wanted to share something in 2014 I paid 125 usd for a phone call with Bostin.

I was a young kid (21) just competed and was a sponge for information. At that time Bostin was making a good transformation, a lot of good posts about diet and insulting. We all know he was open about his usage and I wanted to pick his brain at a personal level.

I have to say he was very cool, well spoken and answered all my questions and I wrote down the protocol.
I never followed it. I went back to doing what I always do . But now coming across it again I have to admit it is a very nice protocol for the off-season
I like it all
Except the peptides but back then they were still
Popular.

DISCLAIMER POST MADE FOR ENTERTAIMENT PURPOSES ONLY
Good read brother thanks for sharing . Rip Bostin

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I might actually do the diet and slin protocol
I’ll keep you guys posted but I would need to be leaner

And for gear would take 1/2 of that
Definitely start a log bro if you do

Going forward next month i might try and take just 1 shot of gh before bed regardless of the dose i end up at 👍

Id highly recommend starting with the diet first then adjusting the insulin protocol according to how your sugars and insulin sensitivity are. There is no cookie cutter insulin Procom because everyone's insulin sensitivity and resistance are different. You may have really great insulin sensitivity and not need quite that high amount, or you may not. It will be very much trial and error. Bostin's protocol gives you the foundation and base to work off, but you will still have to make adjustments to carbs and or slin to find your sweet spot.

Im a t1d so I'm very educated in slin, not just
for a therapeutic setting but also in this context @FitTrader

Id highly recommend starting with the diet first then adjusting the insulin protocol according to how your sugars and insulin sensitivity are. There is no cookie cutter insulin Procom because everyone's insulin sensitivity and resistance are different. You may have really great insulin sensitivity and not need quite that high amount, or you may not. It will be very much trial and error. Bostin's protocol gives you the foundation and base to work off, but you will still have to make adjustments to carbs and or slin to find your sweet spot.

Im a t1d so I'm very educated in slin, not just
for a therapeutic setting but also in this context @FitTrader
I agree 100% and I don’t think I would end up doing the full Protocol.

The only thing that interested me was doing the insulin am along with post workout more often during the week

My only experience
Was 10iu humalog post workout after back and legs (2x week)
Would have 1 cup of oatmeal / dextrose / protein shake 15 min after and drive home and have a meal of 2 cup rice and protien

I don’t think that was anything special
At the same time have to factor my results were amazing as it was full contest prep. Spot on diet and cycle.. so I can’t pinpoint how much lean muscle was attributed to the insulin protocol