Did Justin Choke vs Khabib?

Cog

Trusted Member
I thought he was nervous at the start.After the first round his corner told him to slow down.
Anybody have a breakdown as to how Khabib got this if Justin is apparently a good wrestler?

Khabibs transitions to the ground are next level. He doesnt take you down to be in gaurd. He goes for mount or back. And he didnt stay in any postion long. He was constantly advancing and going for it. Justin was overwhelmed on the ground. I thought justin did good standing and had him hurt with the leg kicks. Kabib is on a different level and Im glad he hung them up.theres nobody to fight him unless they let a few welterweights try him. He also had a broken foot he didn't mention. Broke 2 toes and a bone in his foot 3 weeks ago and atill came in and dominated. Gotta remember khabib is not just a wrestler, hes a sambo world champion and a judo champ. As much as i wanted to see justin win. Khabib earned all my respect and hes one of the best all time

i was a bit disappointed with how the fight played out. The first round Khabib was applying pressure, but Justin was starting to cause some real damage with the legs kicks. I was hoping to see Justin make a bit of an adjustment and settle down a bit more - just like in the Ferguson fight.

Round 2 starts, my internet feed freezes for about 30 seconds, and when I get it back the fight is over.

Too bad, cause i was hoping to see Justin take it.

i was a bit disappointed with how the fight played out. The first round Khabib was applying pressure, but Justin was starting to cause some real damage with the legs kicks. I was hoping to see Justin make a bit of an adjustment and settle down a bit more - just like in the Ferguson fight.

Round 2 starts, my internet feed freezes for about 30 seconds, and when I get it back the fight is over.

Too bad, cause i was hoping to see Justin take it.
Just was definitely breathing harder that first round.