Devoting 16 months 100% to my goals

Wow that’s quite the stack bro! I was looking at cardarine possibly on my next order because of what tren does to me (LOL); I’ve never used any press assistance equipment ; but I’m curious and intrigued. I can appreciate those numbers ! Even on a smith bro! Arms are growing nicely I see, I wish nothing but new growth and PRs for you ! Do you find with a long drawn out tren e , do you get any tendinitis ?
Nope...no tendonitis here. Not from tren atleast.
I have some elight bicep tendon issues on my right side. Which I recently learned how to circumvent it when it flares up. I switch to all db or cable work. And ...during the eccentric portion I switch to hammer grip, then for the concentric I go back to supinated.

Alright...little update.

I extremely happy with the results I've been getting. In most aspects.

Stronger in every lift. Lost fat and gain muscle and fullness.

Bodyweight still sitting higher than I'd like tho at 341lbs. But this is typical for me....my body likes to recomp at the same body weight.

I'm continuing until July 1st as is.

Then swapping to an actual cut.

Compounds will be 400 test e and 400 primo with 60-100mg of Anavar thrown in at some point.

Also will be using injectable l carnitine at 400mg to start and likely getting up to 750mg or so per day with a tiny bit of humalog (1‐-2iu).

Calories are 3060 on rest days and 3550ish on training days. Protein is around 350 per day

Split is
1. Pull
2. Push
3 Legs (every 2nd week)/ off
4. Arms
5. Delts
6. Off

May combine day 4 and 5.

Why insulin at 341lbs?

Curious what benefits area

and are you doing any cardio and what are your carbs at ?

Alright...little update.

I extremely happy with the results I've been getting. In most aspects.

Stronger in every lift. Lost fat and gain muscle and fullness.

Bodyweight still sitting higher than I'd like tho at 341lbs. But this is typical for me....my body likes to recomp at the same body weight.

I'm continuing until July 1st as is.

Then swapping to an actual cut.

Compounds will be 400 test e and 400 primo with 60-100mg of Anavar thrown in at some point.

Also will be using injectable l carnitine at 400mg to start and likely getting up to 750mg or so per day with a tiny bit of humalog (1‐-2iu).

Calories are 3060 on rest days and 3550ish on training days. Protein is around 350 per day

Split is
1. Pull
2. Push
3 Legs (every 2nd week)/ off
4. Arms
5. Delts
6. Off

May combine day 4 and 5.
no fasted cardio with ur l-carn inject? if not its almost a waste

Fuck @Synyster ur a big boy!! Good on you I’ve been following . I wish you the best with all of ur plans and goals
Much appreciated.
Ive always been a big dude. I grew up a baseball player and graduated at 265-270lbs as a 3rd baseman with very quick feet and ample speed at the time.
Thats not to say that my current 340lbs is justified. My bodyfat is far too high. But realistically I'm hoping to cut to the high 290s and hold there while building strength back up.
At 290ish I can look pretty decent.

Here's a horrible quality pic from my days of still being a lifetime natty. This was at 282lb bodyweight

Attachments

• me-mostmuscular(1).jpg
    me-mostmuscular(1).jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 11
I hate cardio myself, but are you doing ample amounts?
I dont mind cardio actually. With my bodyweight I'm able to just to a walk on the treadmill at max incline (12.5 or 15% depending on brand) at various speeds and keep my HR around 130-140bpm.
If I plan to do 20 min cardio for instance...i don't start the clock until I'm above 130bpm.

As of now ive had zero traditional cardio. Not out of laziness. Simply because the results ive been seeing without cardio and with calories this high have been great for me.

Why insulin at 341lbs?

I shouldve specified...the insulin (humalog) will only be used to shuttle the injectable l carnitine into the muscle cell. While fasted of course. Fasted am cardio seems to be the key with this.
Were talking 1 to 2 iu here.

Then i suppose another dose pre workout without the slin and relying on your intra carbs to transport it would be advantageous also.

no fasted cardio with ur l-carn inject? if not its almost a waste
I'm not on the inj carnitine yet....or any sort of fat loss aid for that matter.
I will 100% be using fasted cardio likely daily at around 20 minutes to start...followed by another session post workout of around 20 minutes also. To start at least.
Typically my heart rate at the end of my final set of the day is in the 150s anyway so transitioning onto the treadmill would be quick and easy.

In the past ive used the incline treadmill however id really like to implement the stairmill in hopes of seeing some possible leg development come as a result.

My full macros for this 1st phase of my diet were....
Training days -
Rest days -
Why insulin at 341lbs?

I'm not on the inj carnitine yet....or any sort of fat loss aid for that matter.
I will 100% be using fasted cardio likely daily at around 20 minutes to start...followed by another session post workout of around 20 minutes also. To start at least.
Typically my heart rate at the end of my final set of the day is in the 150s anyway so transitioning onto the treadmill would be quick and easy.

In the past ive used the incline treadmill however id really like to implement the stairmill in hopes of seeing some possible leg development come as a result.

My full macros for this 1st phase of my diet were....
Rest days -
300c 330p 125f - 3700cal
Training days -
525c 330p 100f - 4320cal

I take in about 100 carbs pre...100intra....100 post.

My phase 2 diet (the actual cut) is going to be...

Training days - 6 meals
401c 312p 79f - 3563cal
(80c pre + 80c intra + 160c post)

Rest days - 6 meals
155c 349p 121f - 3096cal
1+6 no carbs....2-5 have 39 carbs...very basic at this point.

Realistically I'm so fat that a trained monkey could setup a diet for me that works.

I'll be honest gents uve been slipping the last 3 weeks or so with motivation.
Came off cycle to clear out and cut bodyfat and have just been focusing on diet and getting my steps in each day.
I'm planning to get back to the gym in the next 2 or 3 days here.

Really running In circles planning my next cycle also. I do know I'll be running test very low. Likely 250/wk. I know I'll be running superdrol at the very beginning and at the very end also. But as far as my main compounds im torn between npp..primo and DHB.

If I can drop the bodyfat id like to then I'll run NPP and a lot of it. Likely 300mg EOD or so. Primo sounds great also but I'm not confident in its ability to build muscle as much as hold on to current muscle and stay full when really dieting hard. However one of the guys I respect most in this industry Justin Harris...says primo at high enough dose is the ONLY compound hes ever seen add lots of new muscle to a bodybuilder with decades of training inser their belt. Of course the idea of primo+DHB is in my mind also as on paper thats about the most anabolic and least androgenic mix you could run for injectable. Possibly adding in some var also.

Lastly I feel like my knee and pelvis are in good enough shape currently to begin training legs again. I wont be squatting but I'd love to try a belt squat and a pendulum squat. I have majority atrophied legs from my injuries.

Its crazy to think I'm making a run at a bench press record when back in high school I was squatting 300lbs more than my bench at one point

Interesting you’re wanting to add superdrol to this stack. I’m hoping that whatever happens; it helps get you closer to where you wanna be. I find dedication overpowers my motivation sometimes. I’m just doing my due diligence everyday in my eyes. I can’t talk the talk one day if I’m not at least doing my very best to walk it. I saw an old high school buddy at my gym the other day and this guy is a monster. Same height as me but this guy looks stage ready for a 212 class competition. I guess that’s my motivation for this week lol.

Recent update...if anyone has ever had planter faciatis..ffuuuck its a nasty experience.

Still haven't gotten back in the gym. I'm struggling to walk most of day.

But with that said...I'm feeling that inner fire once again to kickass.

Going to get back training and eating properly for 4-8 weeks before i drop the hammer.

Next cycle will be 20 weeks.

Phase 1- 8 weeks- hypertrophy phase
NPP@ 200mg EOD (700/wk) wk1-8
Superdrol@15mg/day wk 5-6
@20mg/day wk 7-8
Phase 2 - fat loss
Test prop @ 50mg/day (350/wk) wk9-20
Masteron E@500mg/week wk9-20
Winstrol @50mg/day wk13-16
@75mg/day wk17-20
Will also be using t3+inj carnitine with humalog + ECA.

Also I found a semi recent pic from the summer when I was in a good zone for training.
As you can tell..bodyfat is very high. But way underneath that theres some okay muscle.
This was taken at 338.6lb bodyweight.

Attachments

• 20201118_141235_Signature_20210828001924409.jpg
    20201118_141235_Signature_20210828001924409.jpg
    681.7 KB · Views: 9
Recent update...if anyone has ever had planter faciatis..ffuuuck its a nasty experience.

Still haven't gotten back in the gym. I'm struggling to walk most of day.

But with that said...I'm feeling that inner fire once again to kickass.

Going to get back training and eating properly for 4-8 weeks before i drop the hammer.

Next cycle will be 20 weeks.

Phase 1- 8 weeks- hypertrophy phase
NPP@ 200mg EOD (700/wk) wk1-8
Superdrol@15mg/day wk 5-6
@20mg/day wk 7-8
Phase 2 - fat loss
Test prop @ 50mg/day (350/wk) wk9-20
Masteron E@500mg/week wk9-20
Winstrol @50mg/day wk13-16
@75mg/day wk17-20
Will also be using t3+inj carnitine with humalog + ECA.

Also I found a semi recent pic from the summer when I was in a good zone for training.
As you can tell..bodyfat is very high. But way underneath that theres some okay muscle.
This was taken at 338.6lb bodyweight.
Morning @Synyster - sorry about the plantar fasciatis. Have you ever hired a coach to help you? Based on your goals for strength - I would be hiring someone with a lot of experience unless you have access to professional power lifters to train with. Based on your size and need to get down in weight a coach with experience cutting in a healthy manner - not relying on gear for the results - would help a lot. I believe there is a gent here who you can hire.
Obviously, there is a cost to hiring people but if your serious about it and based on your goals it sounds like you are - I would save my money on gear and spend it on healthy food and a good coach but I have a different perspective.

Good luck whatever you do.

Morning @Synyster - sorry about the plantar fasciatis. Have you ever hired a coach to help you? Based on your goals for strength - I would be hiring someone with a lot of experience unless you have access to professional power lifters to train with. Based on your size and need to get down in weight a coach with experience cutting in a healthy manner - not relying on gear for the results - would help a lot. I believe there is a gent here who you can hire.
Obviously, there is a cost to hiring people but if your serious about it and based on your goals it sounds like you are - I would save my money on gear and spend it on healthy food and a good coach but I have a different perspective.

Good luck whatever you do.

Word of wisdom right here.