Devoting 16 months 100% to my goals

Synyster

Trusted Member
Planning to begin April 15th.

My last few months
Ive been off all hormones including TRT for atleast 2 months. I havent trained at all in 5 months. Sex drive is zero, libido is zero, zero energy, depression etc. Of course im not doing myself any favours by not exercising.
Ive had deaths in the family and another family member diagnosed with a terminal illness 10 days ago. And have suffered a drug relapse after being clean for over 5 years. Thankfully nothing resulted in any lasting reprocussions other than getting myself a new clean date.

Current Physique

Guys (and gals) it's BAD. Ive always had higher bodyfat. Like a lineman/90s powerlifter/strongman type body. I'm within 5 or 10 lbs on the scale of when I stopped lifting but my body composition has gone to shit.
Currently 6'4 320-330lbs. Typically I make 330lbs look half decent in my opinion, but right now I look like an alchoholic truck driver who has never lifted lol.

Goals

I'm currently 36 years old turning 37 in summer and had been a high end athlete growing up. Playing baseball with various scholarships and opportunity to say I was technically a "professional" baseball player for a time. Altho my salary of $1303.57 monthly wasnt too brag worthy lol. Since then ive looked for various things to compete in, getting into car audio competitions for years..setting world records there etc. But now my goal is to claim the raw canadian bench press record in the 275lb class and the 308lb class at the same time. Realistically at my age I feel as though i only have a few years left to push the training, food, drugs, and bodyweight before I'll have to come down to around 250ish and live more comfortably. But 1st I need to go for these records.
I believe the current records are 541lbs and 523lbs. My plan if all goes well is to gwt my bodyweight in the range of around 285-290lbs and cut weight to make 275lbs...ideally get the 1st record...then the 2nd completion I can bloat up another almost 20lbs if need be. Not to mention the record is 18lbs lower in 308 than 275 class. I dont care if both records are broken the next day...i just need them.

Plan

Luckily I have an incredibly supportive woman and will essentially be able to make my own hours with work to work around my lifting/sleeping schedule.

I plan to start on the 15th of april with 2 weeks of keto. For a few reasons. To drop my bodyfat/bodyweight down dramatically. To decrease my insulin resistance. To adhere to a type of diet for the first time in a while.
I will slowly re-introduce carbs around workouts after that 2 week period. Likely starting post workout..then intra+post...then pre+intra+post. And likely hold there for a bit to see how that works before adding more in my actual meals.
For gear I plan to add test as soon as possible at 250mg/week. Paired with deca at a low dose to start of 300mg/week and likely increasing from there to around 600mg/week. While waiting for the deca to kick in I'll be running superdrol at 10-20mg for 3 weeks. Which responds amazingly with me. My favourite oral by far, Altho I have a few I havent tried yet.
I'll also be running MT2 both for vanity reasons aswell as it greatly helps me cut fat (I assume by lowering insulin resistance) and plan to homebrew my own injectable l carnitine for months down the road.

I hope to essentially spend April to August focusing on GPP to work. Staying healthy, dropping bodyfat, improving my physique, my cardio etc and the strength will come...iy always does. From August to next April my plan is to then focus on strength with a number of phases or waves building up my strength more and more until I'm hopefully at a respectable number in the high 400lb range bench comfortably and consistently by April 2022. Which then leaves a final 4 month push of the food+sleep+drugs to get me that last 50lbs on my bench and make a run for these records.

Sorry for this being so long winded.

There's a lot of emotion that has gone into this planning. And above all else I suppose I dont care do much if anyone even reads this...i just want it public to remain accountable.

At the Very least..16 months from now I'll look a whole lot better than i do now.

Lets do this...

Planned split to start is 2 on 1 off.
Ends up being the old dorian yates split actually
Day1 chest + bis + forearms
Day2 legs
Day 3 off
Day4 back + rear delts
Day5 delts + triceps
Day6 off

Starting to get excited.

I'll be starting slow but in general I work in a fashion jordan peters as advocates. Which is....each target bodypart has a number of exercises which we train to fail. Plus an addition number of sets of volume after wards. Failure is done twice. 1st in the 6-8 rep range, followed by 10-15 rep range.

For instance chest + bus + forearm day consists of 2 exerciaew to failure for chest + 8 sets volume. Followed by 1 exercise to failure for biceps wth 4 sets volume. And forearms is simply 4 sets volume only.

I really enjoy this style training. Lots of log booking which is what im all about

Great goals. Your biggest challenge will be keeping your goal in mind ... the raw bench records. Write that down on the biggest stick notes you can find and paste it all over the house so every where you turn you know what you are doing this for. I did that when I went into my first BB competition. I lost 55 lbs in 16 weeks going from 260 to 205... Won the the GM's at 52 and came second in the Atlantic open (14 competitors ). At 62 I now just train for health. I need to lose some weight so up will go the sticky notes and I will have my daily eating and training plan written down as well.

I am surprised you are using a BB workout routine rather than a powerlifting routine built around building your bench press? Don't get offended I just thought it was a logical question.

All the best to you I will be following your progress.

Good plan brother stick with it things will turn around for you good things come to good people I wish you luck man

Reactions: PGM
Great goals. Your biggest challenge will be keeping your goal in mind ... the raw bench records. Write that down on the biggest stick notes you can find and paste it all over the house so every where you turn you know what you are doing this for. I did that when I went into my first BB competition. I lost 55 lbs in 16 weeks going from 260 to 205... Won the the GM's at 52 and came second in the Atlantic open (14 competitors ). At 62 I now just train for health. I need to lose some weight so up will go the sticky notes and I will have my daily eating and training plan written down as well.

I am surprised you are using a BB workout routine rather than a powerlifting routine built around building your bench press? Don't get offended I just thought it was a logical question.

All the best to you I will be following your progress.
I greatly appreciate the advice.

I have countless notebooks all over the house. Aswell as my gym log book. It drives my old lady nuts lol.

Im using a bodybuilding style routine for now just to focus on decomposition for the 1st four months (April to August).
Although i do my programming similar to JP does.

For instance..each muscle has its own amount of volume aswell as their amount of exercises to failure.
Ie) for chest I do 2 exercises to failure. 1st in 6-8 range then inn10-15 range. Followed by 8 sets of volume using whichever exercises i choose.
For back I do 3 exercises to failure. Both 6-8 then again 10-15 reps. Plus 12 sets of volume.
Training this way for me builds strength very quickly aswell as being hypertrophy focused. I will switch over to a PL style program some time after August. Likely hiring a PL programming coach too.

Thanks foe the interest

I greatly appreciate the advice.

I have countless notebooks all over the house. Aswell as my gym log book. It drives my old lady nuts lol.

Im using a bodybuilding style routine for now just to focus on decomposition for the 1st four months (April to August).
Although i do my programming similar to JP does.

For instance..each muscle has its own amount of volume aswell as their amount of exercises to failure.
Ie) for chest I do 2 exercises to failure. 1st in 6-8 range then inn10-15 range. Followed by 8 sets of volume using whichever exercises i choose.
For back I do 3 exercises to failure. Both 6-8 then again 10-15 reps. Plus 12 sets of volume.
Training this way for me builds strength very quickly aswell as being hypertrophy focused. I will switch over to a PL style program some time after August. Likely hiring a PL programming coach too.

Thanks foe the interest
good luck bud. Training for the bench requires so many interlinked muscles nad for driven into the ground throught the feet into the upper back and shoulder and then into the triceps as you push away from the bench. So an all around routine would probably help a lot as long as your progressinve in weight pushed.

It's good to have goals and time lines then you are accountable.

Quick little update....workouts have been pretty killer I must say. Here in bc we only have 75minute slots to be in the gym which is a major push for me to do my 10 min "cardio" for mental warmup + muscular warmup and a whole workout. But ive made it work.
Ive had to throw in an extra rest day tho between back and delts + tris. Its just too much.

I told myself id stick with this split for 4 weeks. So far I'm nearly 2 weeks in. I think I'll be swapping it to something like this...

Day 1 - back + rear delts + bicep pump
Day 2 - chest + calves + tricep pump
Day 3 - legs
Day 4 -off
Day 5 -bis+tris+forearms
Day 6 - delts + traps
Day 7 - off

75 minute workouts have my hauling ads which cuts down my rest times hugely and in turn my strength. But getting amazing workouts. Last week I had the best delt workout of my life. All super light....heaviest I went was db pressing the 65s x 20 and 60s for partial lateral sets of 30 (highly recommend these) superseded with full ROM db materials x 8-12 reps

Of course no real changes yet with regards to my physique. Bodyweight jumped up significantly at first from all the water + glycogen finally getting back in my muscles. But I feel like overall composition has improved.
I dont plans on taking another set of pics+measurements until mid august tho at the 4 month mark. Where im hoping for some big progress one way or another.

Ive been running just superdrol at 15-20mg pre workout currently. Tomorrow I'm adding 50mg of test base.
Ordering my actual test tomorrow. Still undecided if im going to run test+tren e at equal dosages or Test e + mast e at roughly equal doses or Test + npp with test at 150-250 and npp around 450.

good luck on training. Are you still planning on achieving the BP records? I left you a chat on the question you asked me ... you might want to check it out.

good luck on training. Are you still planning on achieving the BP records? I left you a chat on the question you asked me ... you might want to check it out.
Definitely still planning on achieving these bench records. Thanks for the info bud. Greatly appreciated

Just to be real tho. Until 3 weeks ago, I havent trained once since october...havent been on ANY gear any my natural test is alarmingly low.
When last tested it was 66ng/dl. In other words just a hair out of range for my age IF I WERE FEMALE. Below 300ng/dl is low test. That was at age 32 or 33 I was last tested.
So when I come off gear and stop training I turn into a 300+lb pile of shit at an alarming rate.

With that said...my physique has improved greatly in just 16 days. I began 6iu of generic hgh last night. Probably junk but i have it so might aswell use it.
4iu pre workout and 2iu before bed currently. I may add another 2iu upon waking prior to fasted cardio but I havent implemented that yet bc I feel it'll be too much change at once.
Today was chest + bis + forearms and 1st time going somewhat heavy on anything really. I hit 325 x 6 as my top set on flat bench. Touch and go. Rpe10. It's disappointing but atleast I'm pushing over 3 plates still.

I put in an order for test e + tren e + mast e + MT2 coming up here. I have my whole life to fuck around expwrimenting with compounds I havent tried before (namely primo + npp) in different test ratios to look for some secret sauce. But for now I'll just go with what works.

The MT2 sounds odd to mention but it smokes my appetite with regards to sugar cravings and seems to reset my insulin sensitivity very quickly. Combined with tren and or mast and my composition has changed drastically in the past.

After all these years of lifting this last couple weeks ive stumbled on a new delt training strategy that seemed to work amazingly. Aswell as new back movements that really hit home. If I can add in more food and the juice with these badass consistent workouts I'm gunna be making big changes here.

Good to see your hard at it. The bench press goals will keep you focused and motivated. Share your new delt training strategy with us ... help us with our training :)

My last few months
Ive been off all hormones including TRT for atleast 2 months. I havent trained at all in 5 months. Sex drive is zero, libido is zero, zero energy, depression etc. Of course im not doing myself any favours by not exercising.
Ive had deaths in the family and another family member diagnosed with a terminal illness 10 days ago. And have suffered a drug relapse after being clean for over 5 years. Thankfully nothing resulted in any lasting reprocussions other than getting myself a new clean date.

Current Physique

Guys (and gals) it's BAD. Ive always had higher bodyfat. Like a lineman/90s powerlifter/strongman type body. I'm within 5 or 10 lbs on the scale of when I stopped lifting but my body composition has gone to shit.
Currently 6'4 320-330lbs. Typically I make 330lbs look half decent in my opinion, but right now I look like an alchoholic truck driver who has never lifted lol.

Goals

I'm currently 36 years old turning 37 in summer and had been a high end athlete growing up. Playing baseball with various scholarships and opportunity to say I was technically a "professional" baseball player for a time. Altho my salary of $1303.57 monthly wasnt too brag worthy lol. Since then ive looked for various things to compete in, getting into car audio competitions for years..setting world records there etc. But now my goal is to claim the raw canadian bench press record in the 275lb class and the 308lb class at the same time. Realistically at my age I feel as though i only have a few years left to push the training, food, drugs, and bodyweight before I'll have to come down to around 250ish and live more comfortably. But 1st I need to go for these records.
I believe the current records are 541lbs and 523lbs. My plan if all goes well is to gwt my bodyweight in the range of around 285-290lbs and cut weight to make 275lbs...ideally get the 1st record...then the 2nd completion I can bloat up another almost 20lbs if need be. Not to mention the record is 18lbs lower in 308 than 275 class. I dont care if both records are broken the next day...i just need them.

Plan

Luckily I have an incredibly supportive woman and will essentially be able to make my own hours with work to work around my lifting/sleeping schedule.

I plan to start on the 15th of april with 2 weeks of keto. For a few reasons. To drop my bodyfat/bodyweight down dramatically. To decrease my insulin resistance. To adhere to a type of diet for the first time in a while.
I will slowly re-introduce carbs around workouts after that 2 week period. Likely starting post workout..then intra+post...then pre+intra+post. And likely hold there for a bit to see how that works before adding more in my actual meals.
For gear I plan to add test as soon as possible at 250mg/week. Paired with deca at a low dose to start of 300mg/week and likely increasing from there to around 600mg/week. While waiting for the deca to kick in I'll be running superdrol at 10-20mg for 3 weeks. Which responds amazingly with me. My favourite oral by far, Altho I have a few I havent tried yet.
I'll also be running MT2 both for vanity reasons aswell as it greatly helps me cut fat (I assume by lowering insulin resistance) and plan to homebrew my own injectable l carnitine for months down the road.

I hope to essentially spend April to August focusing on GPP to work. Staying healthy, dropping bodyfat, improving my physique, my cardio etc and the strength will come...iy always does. From August to next April my plan is to then focus on strength with a number of phases or waves building up my strength more and more until I'm hopefully at a respectable number in the high 400lb range bench comfortably and consistently by April 2022. Which then leaves a final 4 month push of the food+sleep+drugs to get me that last 50lbs on my bench and make a run for these records.

There's a lot of emotion that has gone into this planning. And above all else I suppose I dont care do much if anyone even reads this...i just want it public to remain accountable.

At the Very least..16 months from now I'll look a whole lot better than i do now.

Lets do this...
I’d like to follow
, I can relate my friend im almost 90 Days clean after a bad relapse when I had some time. I’m also just at week 6 back training after a year off. Go to dr get TRT sounds like you’re perfect to
Do it now

Thanks for the support gents.

Training has been going VERY well.

I'm stuck training at a planet fitness out of convenience and budget but switching to a real gym soon and cant fucking wait.
The biggest issue with planet fitness other than their dbs only go to 75s is they have No Olympic barbells...just fixed straight/ez bars up to 60ish lbs ajd Smith machines.

And not even the good smith machines, the shitty angled ones. Why do they even make those?!

Ive been doing decent lately on my benches. Been overloading triceps with a reverse band on the Smith...a heavyish one. Probably takes off 50-60lbs at my chest....plus a slingshot.
I got 405 x 13 on my last chest day and a couple days ago on arm day I felt stronger and was going to try 405x15 close grip but decided to go up to 455 and try for 5-8 maybe. I got a very tough 4 reps. So a little lower rep range than id have liked. But its promising.

Again before people get excited...its on a Smith...with a heavyish reverse band and wearing a slingshot. Id imagine close grip raw is around 365 x 6-8.

I also changed my split from the dorian yates style. To now doing
Day 1- pull
Day 2 - push
Day 3 - off
Day 4 - legs
Day 5 - arms
Day 6 - off

Also finally setup a real diet now.

Day1 tomorrow. Setup to recomp ideally. Will adjust after the first 3-4 weeks but I feel like im close to where I should be. Id like higher protein tho but we will see
Training days
4320 calories
100g fat
525g carbs
330g protein

Non training days
3700 Calories
125g Fat
300g Carbs
330g protein

Basically the difference mostly is im missing 100 carbs pre + 100 carbs intra.

Meal 1
200g Egg whites
2 whole eggs
1 bagel
1 tbspn Butter

Meal 2 -pre
112g rice krispies
300g egg whites
1 tbspn natty PB

Meal 3 - intra
20g EAA
100g HBCD

Meal 4- post shake
80g whey
280g frozen blueberries
40g oats

Meal 5 -
8 0z steak
300g potato/180g white rice
1 tbspn butter

Meal 6
10 oz chicken breast/turkey
300g potato/180g white rice
2 tbspn bbq/sweet n sour sauce

Meal 7 - BED shake
80g whey
2 tbspn natty PB
1 banana
40g oats

Tons of room in there to reduce still also. Ie) the banana in meal 7, carbs in meal 5+6, I'll likely add a 2nd bagel to meal 1 also and possibly jam on it too to jack carbs up higher and in turn I'll reduce my fats.

Looks promising so far.

Also...112g of rice krispies is A LOT. I have no idea how hunter labrada does it 120g twice a day.

My last few months

Current Physique

Goals

Plan

Lets do this...
Don’t worry about that salary bro I’ve had dog fights in Thailand where I got paid 3000 thb “120” Canadian than my hospital bill was more😆 it’s for the love of the game my freind

Also I took measurements before starting at my arms cold +flexed were 17.5 + 17.75" (never my strong point by any stretch).
I measured them pumped after arm day and we have 20" + 20.5". Which matches my best ever.
Surprising and very pleasing.

Now to keep them above 20" when I drop a fuck-ton of bodyfat will be the test.

Juice should be kicking in fully anytime now so things should get really interesting.

Currently running
400 test e
240 tren e
480 mast e
20-30mg superdrol preworkout added back in today for 2-3 weeks.

Id like to ramp it up to around
600-1200 test e
400-600= tren e
800 mast e
20-80mcg clen
20-60mcmg 9t3
Homebrewed injectable carnitine
20mg/day Cardarine
50mg/day oral winstrol
50mg/day anavar

Should really clean things up by that point.

I onow its overkill.

Best case I need much less

Also I took measurements before starting at my arms cold +flexed were 17.5 + 17.75" (never my strong point by any stretch).
I measured them pumped after arm day and we have 20" + 20.5". Which matches my best ever.

Juice should be kicking in fully anytime now so things should get really interesting.

Currently running
400 test e
240 tren e
480 mast e

600-1200 test e
400-600= tren e
800 mast e
20-80mcg clen
20-60mcmg 9t3
20mg/day Cardarine
50mg/day oral winstrol
50mg/day anavar

I onow its overkill.

Wow that’s quite the stack bro! I was looking at cardarine possibly on my next order because of what tren does to me (LOL); I’ve never used any press assistance equipment ; but I’m curious and intrigued. I can appreciate those numbers ! Even on a smith bro! Arms are growing nicely I see, I wish nothing but new growth and PRs for you ! Do you find with a long drawn out tren e , do you get any tendinitis ?

Currently running
400 test e
240 tren e
480 mast e

600-1200 test e
400-600= tren e
800 mast e
20-80mcg clen
20-60mcmg 9t3
20mg/day Cardarine
50mg/day oral winstrol
50mg/day anavar

I onow its overkill.

Wicked arm measurements. I don’t get near that much size growth from a pump, maybe 1/2 inch.