Depression and Steroid use

I say go for bloods
It may be part of his issue.

what scares me is not so much when he is on but how he will cope coming off.
100 percent, this is a big one, some of the healthiest folks have issues with this.
Get advice from those that have these same issues. There is not much real world testing done with gear unfortunately yet.

Test has made a huge improvement towards my anxiety that I've had all my life.

Maybe...but if I had to guess you are probably on TRT or you blast on cruise.

A regular guy that just wants to cycle that struggles with anxiety/depression is gonna struggle big time when he has to stop to pct...recover...

very very easy way for it to either really hurt him mentally or lead to him to abusing gear

Maybe...but if I had to guess you are probably on TRT or you blast on cruise.

A regular guy that just wants to cycle that struggles with anxiety/depression is gonna struggle big time when he has to stop to pct...recover...

very very easy way for it to either really hurt him mentally or lead to him to abusing gear
Good point.

So steroids and mental health are actually something I learned a lot about as my fiancé is a mental health professional she went to school for this stuff. Anyways steroids and mental health problems do not go together very well.
You hear about people who are depressed who take them and get more depressed , yup. If you have let’s say dissociative personality disorder , it can increase your dissaciotive episodes .
Same thing with schizophrenia .
Steroids are especially bad with bi polar disorder , and can lead to some of the worst side effects .
Basically how it works is anything mental you have going inside your head , steroids are like a microscope that enhance them a few times over .
When you hear about guys who have been on gear a really long time and have become addicted to the point that when they come off they commit suicide because their brain simply cannot produce the chemicals it needs to keep you happy .
Let’s be real here those awesome highs we get on steroids are pretty damn hard for our brains to replicate off cycle . Because our chemicals and hormones are just fucking out to lunch.

Anyways she had one client not gonna say his name but this dude was a bona fide over the top juicer . We are talking meat head with no knowledge just pinning . And he was getting arrested weekly because he had underlying schizophrenia and every time he would get going on the juice heavy he would have episodes and be found running in the streets naked trying to start fights .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This all makes sense. Maybe thats why im so fucked up. I dont get deca dick, i get deca brain..lol. honestly the only time I ever have issues is when my estrogen is out of wack, but it doesnt really happen often. I came off everything at one point and it definitely made me feel like shit and depressed. Dont think I will make that mistake again..😆