Deodorant

Gallows

Trusted Member
What are you brawn’s using for deodorant?

I need some quality shit that’s going to last more than a few hours of daily activity.

Dove Men’s +Care - without aluminum

Works good.
My son uses it too. He sweats heavy.

I on the other hand can hit the Stairmaster for an hour 5 min hard 5 min easy after taking Helios or Clen and sweat a bit.

I like Right Guard sport.

Crazy! Deodorant stick's literally last me a couple years even though I use it daily.

Dove Men’s +Care - without aluminum

Works good.
man I’ve used this stuff the last few years but unfortunately it just isn’t cutting it anymore. I can barely go 6 hrs without smelling like a teenager

My son uses it too. He sweats heavy.

I on the other hand can hit the Stairmaster for an hour 5 min hard 5 min easy after taking Helios or Clen and sweat a bit.

I like Right Guard sport.

Crazy! Deodorant stick's literally last me a couple years even though I use it daily.
Thanks, I’ll have to give this a try. That’s crazy it can last you that long

No deodorant will work if you sweat too much. It's the bacteria in sweat that makes the smell. I'm a VERY heavy sweater. So I use a prescription-strength antiperspirant instead. Like I probably have hyperhydrosis, just never bothered getting a diagnosis. I use Drysol several times a week before bed. Daily I use a combination stick and spray on antiperspirant. I've never found anything that will actually stop me from being a sweaty mess all summer.

we talkin deodorant or anti perspirant? Like what's the concern, sweat or smell?

Assuming good daily hygiene, I may be off base here so feel free to fact check but IME if people smell bad it's usually cause they are not totally healthy. Also sometimes may be from what you've eaten.

Point being that determining the root cause seems like a good idea. I barely ever smelled bad at all for like the first 45 years, when that changed it came at same time as health issues

Old spice Deodorant, I got a weird rash from the dove brand but i think it was probably anti persperant

I found one about 10yrs ago that kept me dry for like 2 days. It was liquid and on a roller type stick. Smelled like strong alcohol. Expensive as all fuck too. Cost like $30 for a "stick" but it worked. It also made my pits pretty itchy so I stopped using it and went back to changing my shirt twice a day.

I used old spice for probably 25 years. Loved it.
then all the sudden was getting terrible rashes so started trying other stuff. For me its like something will work fine but only for a few months.
Finally went back to old spice just two weeks ago cause only thing that works. Been a few years and so far no rash, but I expect it soon.

then all the sudden was getting terrible rashes so started trying other stuff. For me its like something will work fine but only for a few months.
Finally went back to old spice just two weeks ago cause only thing that works. Been a few years and so far no rash, but I expect it soon.
I was in the same boat with OS. Used it for years then started getting rashes about 5 years ago, I think it was from the aluminum. Switched to dove which worked great for a few years. Now back to old spice but looking for other options

I was in the same boat with OS. Used it for years then started getting rashes about 5 years ago, I think it was from the aluminum. Switched to dove which worked great for a few years. Now back to old spice but looking for other options
Its funny cause first thing i noticed when i picked this up was it now says aluminum free.

I used to sweat non stop when I was younger. Now, not so much at all.

The difference between then and now I think was my metabolism was crazy fast back then and now its not. If your force feeding yourself to get bigger, your going to sweat

Anohter difference is my size. I'm honestly about 80-100lbs less then I was back then.

IF your carrying around extra fat, a good place to start is losing it.

Back then I used drysol once a month. It really works.

No Deodorant for me...I wash pits with baking soda. Lots and lots of issues with stopping perspiration and absorbing chemicals. First couple weeks after stopping deo, you will stink, after that the natural bacteria's work for you. Baking soda will kill odor and bad bacteria's. Bad shit that deodorant that is not in natural form. I do not stink ever, and i ask frequently of others if i am sweating etc. I will never be an offensive smelling guy, with body odor, or chemicals poured on the skin and rubbed under the pits etc.
Any perfumes will have an effect on humans after chronic exposures. FACT

see my post, all perfumes will affect you over time with chronic exposure. I am not a stinky hippy in any sense. We have zero fragrance in our home, vehicles, laundry or any cleaning products in our home. Every single person that comes to our home almost always says...Wow it smells so fresh in here, then if staying a few days, they get home and shit themselves with the smells.
True story.
I use ozone treatments once in awhile maybe every couple weeks to kill any cooking smells that may build up and dog beds etc. Leave the house with our pooches and cover plants etc for the time it is on and a couple hours after.
Never a rash, never a headache, never a muscle spasm, never a dry eye syndrome or sinus issues. No fragrance should be the law.
Fragrance is one item that they do not have to breakdown the ingredients list on, 1000's of chemicals in "Fragrance" most are extremely toxic to the central nervous system and skin and membranes and cause severe inflammation.
Animals walk around in floor cleaners etc and lick paws after. think about that, horrible shit.
Put an onion on the sole of your foot, see how long until you taste it in your mouth, skin absorbs this shit, heat activated on your bed sheets, and clothing from Laundry soaps with fragrance....

All horrible shit folks....Creating many an issue for many people and pets and no one sees it, i should say not many figure it out....

see my post, all perfumes will affect you over time with chronic exposure. I am not a stinky hippy in any sense. We have zero fragrance in our home, vehicles, laundry or any cleaning products in our home. Every single person that comes to our home almost always says...Wow it smells so fresh in here, then if staying a few days, they get home and shit themselves with the smells.
True story.
I use ozone treatments once in awhile maybe every couple weeks to kill any cooking smells that may build up and dog beds etc. Leave the house with our pooches and cover plants etc for the time it is on and a couple hours after.
Never a rash, never a headache, never a muscle spasm, never a dry eye syndrome or sinus issues. No fragrance should be the law.
Fragrance is one item that they do not have to breakdown the ingredients list on, 1000's of chemicals in "Fragrance" most are extremely toxic to the central nervous system and skin and membranes and cause severe inflammation.
Animals walk around in floor cleaners etc and lick paws after. think about that, horrible shit.
Put an onion on the sole of your foot, see how long until you taste it in your mouth, skin absorbs this shit, heat activated on your bed sheets, and clothing from Laundry soaps with fragrance....

All horrible shit folks....Creating many an issue for many people and pets and no one sees it, i should say not many figure it out....
I have huge issues with fragrances.
Air fresheners, cleaning products, perfumes, etc
If i walk down the cleaning product aisle in store it fucks me up instantly.
Road testing customer vehicles in the past I used to Have to toss their car fresheners out the window. Instant migraines or cant breathe depending in what it is.
I be doing the George Floyd, “I cant breathe!!” LOL

I have huge issues with fragrances.
Air fresheners, cleaning products, perfumes, etc
If i walk down the cleaning product aisle in store it fucks me up instantly.
Road testing customer vehicles in the past I used to Have to toss their car fresheners out the window. Instant migraines or cant breathe depending in what it is.
I be doing the George Floyd, “I cant breathe!!” LOL
You bet brother, If i walk into Canadian tire, all that rubber and plastic VOCs will make me dizzy, inflammation sets in and just off for awhile, Grocery stores i cannot go near the detergent aisles, i hold my breath and vamoose right on by.

My wife is the same for sensitivities. Hotel rooms kill me, so i call ahead, no fragrances for a couple days before we arrive, if i do not have my RV trailer in tow, Then we bring our own sheets and towels and perfume free shampoos and soaps etc.
I still feel it, but not as bad if i have my own ventilation and can open a window which is rare in hotels now.

This shit is killing us and not a mandate in sight to slow this shit down, instead you have detergents that now keep that smell for over thirty days and they are proud of it...But get your jabs, nothing else to see here....lol
Bad shit all around brother.

We used to wear perfumes and colognes and snuggle into our freshly washed gain sheets dried with ultra fragrance bounce sheets. Then we doused ourselves too much and we started seeing issues, then figured it out and had our life change for the better, much much better and healthier.

Many people suffer muscle spasms, light sensitivities and mood disorders and cancer and chronic illnesses and lung issues from this and do not know why.
It is a root cause for many afflictions in our modern world. Bad shiznit.