Delatestryl injection

SaltyDawg

Trusted Member
Hello CB , I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this question but here goes, I have taken my delatestryl injection as I normally do with the same preparation I injected the deltoid muscle with my dose of 100mg and I went into a bad coughing episode, I googled steroids and coughing and most of my results pointed to the drug trenbolone , I’m wondering if there was an issue with the vial or it went into the wrong area. SaltyDawg.

You better call the pharmacy, and ask them if tren's in it.:)

Maybe the big pharma ordered powder from China.;)

In reality why would a person cough with a testosterone injection? I assume it is not impossible because nothing is impossible what would the cause be to have that side effect. SaltyDawg.

In reality why would a person cough with a testosterone injection? I assume it is not impossible because nothing is impossible what would the cause be to have that side effect. SaltyDawg.
I have heard a theory that if it’s close to or enters a vein, it goes through the heart and into the lungs causing coughing.

This may be bro science but sort of has some validity.

Oil in your lungs due to nicking a vein

You more than likely caused miniature pulmonary embolisms.

So would this be considered nothing of the serious nature? I assumed you could die from an oil embolism, Or would it take a greater volume ? SaltyDawg

So would this be considered nothing of the serious nature? I assumed you could die from an oil embolism, Or would it take a greater volume ? SaltyDawg
I did not read it, nor will I.

@Bagua Why won’t you read it ? I enjoy new information they say knowledge is power and it keeps the mind sharp as we age , I will be reading it. Thank You for posting it for me. SaltyDawg

@Bagua Why won’t you read it ? I enjoy new information they say knowledge is power and it keeps the mind sharp as we age , I will be reading it. Thank You for posting it for me. SaltyDawg
Time. I only have so much time to read the stuff I dig up for the site. I need to get through a backlog of emails. I thought you may like it. It looks good.

@Bagua Thanks for the read I suppose that is great technology for them but in comparison it is not much different than is already out there , The F-18 Hornet is similar in comparison. SaltyDawg

@Bagua Thanks for the read I suppose that is great technology for them but in comparison it is not much different than is already out there , The F-18 Hornet is similar in comparison. SaltyDawg
I threw it up to give you a break from reading. I think they are trying to get a fully autonomous air force by 2030. If I find the Global Securities Org original I will send it to you. If you want.

@Bagua Yes I would enjoy that thank you . I’ve been on the health subsection but is the mental health area confidential ? SaltyDawg.