dealing with rotator cuff issues and back pain

Start extremely light and do all the rotator cuff movements like the baseball pitchers do.Front underhand raises,light slow.Bands,very light.No pressing for now.Band pull aparts,light.LIGHT.Checking thoracic mobility is also very important,poor posture works against shoulder movement.

BBC157 would likely help.Doesnt need to be local.Everything is slow with no pain.Dont do any movements that cause pain,but try to regain freedom of movement,slowly.

I know what you are going through I’m 32 and I have 65-year-old bones that disintegrating so quick. Personally I don’t like taking medicine either which I haven’t. What I do when I’m in pain I like warm bubble bath with epsom salt & for me moving actually helps especially for my nerves, heated massage pads work as well, try using salonpas with lidocaine 4% works amazing that’s what they use at the hospital but you can get them anywhere. Don’t over workout it will only strain you & make healing process slower. I wish you the best & hopefully you heal soon.

Last edited:
I have a post called dealing with nagging injuries. I’m so much better and I was a mess. Read it and ask any questions you have. If your going to use BPC157 or TB500, don’t use them sparingly. 500 minimum twice of 1000 once. You can lower it as you get better. If you can’t find my log, let me know and I will find the link.
It’s a slow process but I’m back lifting my max weights at home - I listen to my body and just accept if it’s a bad pain, stop the workout and take a day off.
Happy to help if I can - best of luck getting better.

I have a post called dealing with nagging injuries. I’m so much better and I was a mess. Read it and ask any questions you have. If your going to use BPC157 or TB500, don’t use them sparingly. 500 minimum twice of 1000 once. You can lower it as you get better. If you can’t find my log, let me know and I will find the link.
It’s a slow process but I’m back lifting my max weights at home - I listen to my body and just accept if it’s a bad pain, stop the workout and take a day off.
Happy to help if I can - best of luck getting better.

I put a call out for the Guru and he shows up nice and quick. Way cool.

wow thank you to those who responded, honestly means a lot cause this stuff is dictating my life at the moment & some really good advice here appreciate it all

I have had many treatments for what I would consider the exact same injuries. I have done many deep tissue massage sessions, chiropractic treatments, & physiotherapy treatments. The most effective treatments were from my physiotherapist and that was from dry needling. Graston at the Chiro & massage also help alot too. Its not a quick recovery as it takes weeks to months depending on the injury. The dry needling is almost instant & has been instrumental in my recovery. For the last couple of years I have had access to some of the best practitioners I have ever come across though and trust me, I have seen dozens of different ones so that makes a huge difference too.....these people are absolutely fantastic.

I have had many treatments for what I would consider the exact same injuries. I have done many deep tissue massage sessions, chiropractic treatments, & physiotherapy treatments. The most effective treatments were from my physiotherapist and that was from dry needling. Graston at the Chiro & massage also help alot too. Its not a quick recovery as it takes weeks to months depending on the injury. The dry needling is almost instant & has been instrumental in my recovery. For the last couple of years I have had access to some of the best practitioners I have ever come across though and trust me, I have seen dozens of different ones so that makes a huge difference too.....these people are absolutely fantastic.
Does this dry needling do something for adhesions?

Does this dry needling do something for adhesions?
I would say no. From what I understand, adhesions are actually bands of scar tissue that form between tissues & organs that allow things to adhere to each other. If anything possibly Graston would be the best treatment as long as the adhesion was accessible with the instrument so the scar tissue could manually broken up.
Dry needling is beneficial in muscle, tendon, ligament, and joint issues.

I would go see a RMT for deep tissue massage when they open up after the corona virus.
good idea Ive been considering this and apparently I get 10 massages covered a year so should probably take advantage of that after corona
I remember a few years ago I was given some free dry needling sessions for my upper back. It felt so weird and kinda gross but it did help the pain surprisingly well. Unfortunately after a few visits he told me basically "ok youre fixed" well the pain came back eventually and still here today

small update received my mk 677 today (fastest shipping possibly ever unreal) and took 15mg a hour ago. swear all of a sudden felt like I was gonna die of hunger and collapse from weakness LOL, just went and ravaged my cupboard and stomach still grumbling like crazy!!

had to work on my car yesterday and I think I pissed my shoulder off because its squeaking so badly now today really bummed out and anxious until I speak with my surgeon on the 22nd.

continuing my bpc157 @ 1000mcg a day but its very expensive. If I plan to run a month of equal parts bpc157 and tb 500 it will cost about 300$. Considering if its worth ponying up for it right now.

Last edited: