Dbol paxil drug interaction

JonTron

Hi has anyone on here had any bad drug interactions with dbol and paxil, I can't seem to find anything on the internet about possible problems with mixing these two drugs has anyone taken these together.

Hi has anyone on here had any bad drug interactions with dbol and paxil, I can't seem to find anything on the internet about possible problems with mixing these two drugs has anyone taken these together.

If you have take both at once what sides have you experienced?

I have not taken both at the same time yet, I have searched everywhere on the internet and there seems to be no answers. If anyone has been on these two drugs together i would love to here if there safe too take at the same time.

I have never read of interaction with D-bol and SSRIs, but I would watch for stomach problems. I know of a few people that have used D-Bol while taking SSRIs with no problems. If you are going to do so, start with a low dose of D-bol to check for any idiosyncratic reactions because you never know with meds.

Yes was thinking of taking a lower dose anyways for my first real cycle just in case like 20mg

Dbol is not a good choice for a first cycle. You should take test e and inject. For two reasons if your taking dbol and praxil. your taxing your liver taking two orals. Plus if your going to cycle do it right. Simple even once a week test e 250mg will be good for you. Plus if your dealing with depression higher test levels will help you.

I have mild OCD I'm planning on using a low test base along with the dbol.

Is this your first cycle? If so go with what Taureau states and drop the D-bol. You don't need to overdo the first cycle for good results.

My main concern is the drug interactions with the paxil though

You won't find any in a current CPS because D-Bol is no longer manufactured. I did a search in a couple of my CPS and found nothing with Test either.
Do you have any stomach problems with your paroxetine?