Dark yellow/orange thick sticky shit on my vial cap and on the inside of the glass.

Jessman

Trusted Member
I just got some mast e, and on the two vials under the flip top…there’s dark yellow/orange sticky gunk on the stopper lid and some stuck to the inside of the glass in the vial with the liquid. Anyone know what the fuck it is? It comes from a fairly reputable lab but it’s my first time trying this lab and first for this. I know tren the odd time will have orange particles in the liquid but not masteron e

You should write the rep/lab and ask. Have never seen, but don't use masteron, this before but I wouldn't use it before I contacted my rep.
Can you attach a picture? I'm curious WTF it looks like - I would always approach a rep first to get it sorted out so you don't have to show the label.

What lab is it - send it via PM if you wish.

I just got some mast e, and on the two vials under the flip top…there’s dark yellow/orange sticky gunk on the stopper lid and some stuck to the inside of the glass in the vial with the liquid. Anyone know what the fuck it is? It comes from a fairly reputable lab but it’s my first time trying this lab and first for this. I know tren the odd time will have orange particles in the liquid but not masteron e
It’s sounds like it’s starting to crystallize. This can happen with mast when they push the mg per ml

sounds like it might be intense by dracorex

the tren base often crashes. heat the shit out of it and shake
let it cool then inject
guys love the product but from what I hear because of the tren not holding it will be discontinued and they will not continue to make it

its made with no super solvents. super solvents would have to be added to stop the crashes
but super solvents are not something folks want if they can avoid it

sounds like it might be intense by dracorex

the tren base often crashes. heat the shit out of it and shake
let it cool then inject
guys love the product but from what I hear because of the tren not holding it will be discontinued and they will not continue to make it

its made with no super solvents. super solvents would have to be added to stop the crashes
but super solvents are not something folks want if they can avoid it
He’s saying it’s Mast E
Those are worlds apart for compounds lol.
Regular ol Mast-E or Intense PWO, mixing up those two would make for a wild ride I’m thinking lol.

He’s saying it’s Mast E
Those are worlds apart for compounds lol.
Regular ol Mast-E or Intense PWO, mixing up those two would make for a wild ride I’m thinking lol.
I can just imagine
“I injected my normal 500mg of Mast E but all the sudden my face bloated up and i benched 800lbs. I also feel like someone’s following me. Are these normal mast effects?”

E03C06FE-5B4F-4921-A137-241A1ACD5C2A.jpeg

Pressure leak from high altitude transport? The stoppers look like silicone so theyre softer and possibly not as tight a fit 🤷‍♂️ still shouldn't happen

But the stuff on the inside is odd, if it were crashing you'd have nice crystals forming and that's fine, but this i dunno

Another vote for contact your rep

Yeah that doesn’t look right.

If I see any floaters I won’t pin it, unless I see the crystals from the product crashing. If that happens I usually won’t use it either because I’m too lazy to reconstitute it before every shot.

Contact you're rep for sure, it's almost like something melted or like a glue of some sort was my first thought. I don't think I've ever seen anything like that before hopefully they rectify it and it was a one off but dam that will turn a guy off from any lab.

Last edited:
Maybe spilt coffee?
What’s that inside?

Your rep should fix it.
Do not use it.