Daily vs twice weekly test e injections

damn, last thread before I head out the door but itching to dive into this.
Probably will later, hopefully after seeing some other answers.

IMO at this point, normally I love and encourage sweating, I stay covered until I am soaked at the gym. Reasoning - I think sweating happens for heat regulation as pretty much everyone knows but I also think there is big benefit in that it functions as a cleaning system for our bodies, a flushing if you will. "toxins" as people say but good stuff too. In this case maybe we internally sense the excess hormone and rinse it out of the body with sweat . Just a theory formed from whatever thoughts and info have been in my head over the years...
Well i guess when I was sweating in the direct sun last week fucking with my deck, it was a good thing then. I had a towel to clear the sweat out of my eyes, lol.

Since dropping to 110e7 no more sweating, however, I feel that was more to do with low e2 relative to my test. That said, I am going to go to 100e6. I am also entertaining the idea of varying my dose and freq. For example, 100e6, then 90 for 5, then 130 for 8. I know @faller mentioned doing this and I have since heard from a couple other guys who do something similar and they find it works well.

I've been doing twice weekly test e for years. I'm wondering if daily would have any benefit for acne/libido/ed. None of these issues are terrible but they could be better. I've heard anecdotes about the benefits but given the long ester, I don't quite get why it would be that much different. Anyways, thoughts/experiences?
I was recently chatting with a guy who has been running 25eod and absolutely loves it. No need for any AI, says it's the best he's felt on trt, and he's been on this regimen for about 6 months. The first 4-5wks were trying, but he's glad he gave it a go. He was previously running 50eod, and really enjoyed it, but the higher e2 symptoms were causing him too much grief. 25eod averages out to 87.5mg/wk, which I suspect probably feels closer to 110-120 due to the overlap. I tried eod, but I started at 35, then dropped to 30, however, if I were to attempt it again I would go 25mg. Mentally and energy wise I felt fantastic, but I ended up switching to 52e3.5, which was also a good dose, but much closer to natty.

How's your progress going? Any updates?

@resilient1 and @Nixter are you guys still bodybuilding and or living athletic lifestyles? I only ask because it seems like your trying to literally get the lowest possible dose possible, Why the need to be as close to natty as possible and if thats the case and you in your 30s or 40s couldnt a good year long pct of clomid and hcg possibly bring you back to normal?

Over past few months i went from 72mg e5d to 50e3.5d and now 44 e3d.

not a massive difference but i definitely felt better going from every 5 to every 3.5 (Monday am/ Thursday pm). I went down to E3d just so i would not always have to pin on Monday, which is a leg day… would be shocked if I felt a difference from every 3 1/2.

@resilient1 and @Nixter are you guys still bodybuilding and or living athletic lifestyles? I only ask because it seems like your trying to literally get the lowest possible dose possible, Why the need to be as close to natty as possible and if thats the case and you in your 30s or 40s couldnt a good year long pct of clomid and hcg possibly bring you back to normal?

I'm 50, dude. Why would I want to go off now? And, the thought of clomid is enough to stay the course. That's horrible stuff. I don't need to be close to natty, but I'm fed up with dealing with AIs. Right now I'm trying 100e6, but I suspect I will also wind up back at e3.5 or e3. I genuinely felt pretty good on those, but I'll ride this out another couple pins then decide. I've had some great morning and early day erections, but after a certain point of the day I haven't been able to perform. However, I suspect my e2 is too low, which would come up with more freq shots. My erections weren't consistent on e3.5, but I was likely taking too much. I don't aromatize as easily as I thought I did, but I am very sensitive to the side effects of e2. Mentally, I'm in a good place, but I feel like I would benefit from more freq injections.

I'm 50, dude. Why would I want to go off now? And, the thought of clomid is enough to stay the course. That's horrible stuff. I don't need to be close to natty, but I'm fed up with dealing with AIs. Right now I'm trying 100e6, but I suspect I will also wind up back at e3.5 or e3. I genuinely felt pretty good on those, but I'll ride this out another couple pins then decide. I've had some great morning and early day erections, but after a certain point of the day I haven't been able to perform. However, I suspect my e2 is too low, which would come up with more freq shots. My erections weren't consistent on e3.5, but I was likely taking too much. I don't aromatize as easily as I thought I did, but I am very sensitive to the side effects of e2. Mentally, I'm in a good place, but I feel like I would benefit from more freq injections.
I just feel bad for you and worry that I'll get like that, we're playing with chemistry here and it would suck if one day it just stopped feeling good or stopped working. I used to get such bad acne on my trt dose that I wouldn't want to take my shirt off. Even a nice long break to reset everything helps. I took a few months off and now my bodys taking it differently and aromatising at a different rate it seems.

Over past few months i went from 72mg e5d to 50e3.5d and now 44 e3d.

not a massive difference but i definitely felt better going from every 5 to every 3.5 (Monday am/ Thursday pm). I went down to E3d just so i would not always have to pin on Monday, which is a leg day… would be shocked if I felt a difference from every 3 1/2.
I noticed an improvement going from e3.5 to e3. Sharper, more energy, however, I went from 60e3.5 to 50e3. I did not feel good at 75e5. I don't think I was aromatizing enough. Whatever it was I felt better going up, but now at 100e6 I kinda feel like I'm in the same boat.