Cycling low dose for beginners

Bigbear

The Kodiak
Trusted Member
Planning to go 10 to 12 weeks on low doses of testosterone cypionate and deca durabolin. Thinking low dose like 200mg/test a week and 150-200mg of deca per week to keep it safe but still want results. Any general advice on this?

What's your goals?

I wouldn't bother with deca for a 10 week cycle, you're better off using NPP.

200mg test/200mg npp might be a good starting point ... I wouldn't be expecting to much though.

It might be a bit more challenging dialing in your AI. Do you know what you normally need on 200mg of test?

I didn't take anything extra with it last time and was hoping with such low doses I wouldn't have to

My goals honestly are just any safe gains, I've worked out constantly for years and I guess my age is against me so I try dabbling every now and then but don't want to committ the rest of my life to juicing I have other priorities

Also I just read a study on 200mg of deca for 10 weeks didn't cause any cardiovascular damage so that seemed tempting

And I've read about ai causing cancer and higher risk or tendon rupture sorry my replies are all scattered

If you read any of my posts you are describing the low dose 'cycles' I do. You can grow on TRT and 200 mg of deca a week or TRT and 150 mg of Primo but it is a slow gain and I run it longer than 10 weeks (not deca). I won't run Deca/NPP for more than 8 weeks for health reasons but will run Primo for up to 6 months at 100-150 mg per week.
You mention being a beginner so there is no reason it won't work.
You shouldn't need an AI or prolactin control on these type of doses.
If your a guy who runs high doses regularly, this probably won't do much but I absolutely love 100 mg of test E, 150 mg of Primo, and 2 IU a day of prescription HGH probably because I have never used high dosages. Max dosage a week was 500 mg.
Like @ABMonkey said, give it go and let people know how it works.

This idea that every cycle requires a higher dose or more compounds to work is complete horseshit.

If you read any of my posts you are describing the low dose 'cycles' I do. You can grow on TRT and 200 mg of deca a week or TRT and 150 mg of Primo but it is a slow gain and I run it longer than 10 weeks (not deca). I won't run Deca/NPP for more than 8 weeks for health reasons but will run Primo for up to 6 months at 100-150 mg per week.
If your a guy who runs high doses regularly, this probably won't do much but I absolutely love 100 mg of test E, 150 mg of Primo, and 2 IU a day of prescription HGH probably because I have never used high dosages. Max dosage a week was 500 mg.

This idea that every cycle requires a higher dose or more compounds to work is complete horseshit.

I have been looking into this sort of cycle for a bit. I found this very interesting podcast/discussion about safe cycles.

Personally, I'd go a tad higher on the test. 250-300 if you're looking for gains. I still feel that is well in a safe range. Pick up a BP monitor from Costco and keep an eye on your blood pressure.

That said, I don't see anything wrong with 200.

good luck!

Do you stay on trt permanently? I'm 36 and would like to cycle as long as I possibly can without shutting my testosterone down for good. I like you info though that sounds awesome

Do you stay on trt permanently? I'm 36 and would like to cycle as long as I possibly can without shutting my testosterone down for good. I like you info though that sounds awesome
Don't run Nandrolone if you plan on PCT.

19-nors cause the longest lasting suppression of all the types of steroids. Suppressive metabolites can last in your system for upwards of a year or more, (even up to 18 months).

Need to cruise for a while before you PCT, after stopping Nandrolone.

19-nors cause the longest lasting suppression of all the types of steroids. Suppressive metabolites can last in your system for upwards of a year or more, (even up to 18 months).

Need to cruise for a while before you PCT, after stopping Nandrolone.
What would be better advised over nandralone if i plan to pct?

Primo for the win. But you should do more than 10 weeks with primo. EQ is also good as long bp isn’t an issue.
Agreed that primo is probably wasted run for only 10 weeks, some guys don't see results until the 9 week mark... If your concern is safety and longevity, consider running test only for the 10 weeks. You should see some good results at 300. Especially if it's your first run. It's also nice to know how you are responding to the 1 compound, vs trying to figure out what compound is making you feel a certain way. This is valuable information for all cycles going forward.

Yes, I am on 100 mg of TRT per week year round. I mess around with esters as I like prop but usually stick with 100 mg of test enanthate. I have increased it by 50% to 150 mg just to see the difference. People will think this is a cliche or I'm full of shit and that is OK but I do my blasting and cruising with food and the addition of one low dose compound like boldenone or Primo and short blasts of 150 mg of deca (usually when I'm dealing with an injury).
Health is priority one so I take my BP everyday and gets bloods done every 3 months.

If you come off and do a proper PCT with bloods to confirm your levels, I doubt you will shut yourself down for good. While I agree Nandralone sticks around for a long time and is suppressive, lots of guys add 200 mg of deca to their cycles (recommended by one of the smartest coaches I know) and recover just fine. Respectfully to @Brbpuppy and others who say that about deca, you don't have to blast and cruise or go on TRT because you take deca or NPP. I originally said the same about using Primo (healthier choice) and running it longer than 10 weeks but if your set on trying deca - you do not have to remain on gear/trt forever.

Best of luck to you

Give it a go dude!
This is what I did. Running 200 test/100ish Deca weekly. Twice a week shots. TRT +. No AI. Just started.

Thinking I'll give this ago for about 12 weeks, then go the Primo route for awhile as mentioned above...

I'm a little older than you, but since starting & being on TRT for awhile, I'm like a kid in a candy store now! WTF have I been missing.......