.5 adex on shot days

.5 caber on shot days

then cruise 12 weeks

Test E 100 (50 every 3 days)
DHB 100 (50 every 3 days)
MK-677 50 per day (8 weeks)

just finish to prep 6 days main meals
all snacks and breakfast ready to go
on top i take 2 mass protein shake in the day with boiled eggs, greens salad and apple

Attachments

• Meal 1.jpg
    Meal 1.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
i guess no one like this switch cycle
🤣🤣🤣
When do you plan to start this cycle.. could be the fact that you're waiting 4 weeks between cycles

Edit.

Just realized you ran a full cycle now you're switching to a full blown tren cycle with no break. Dude, what the fuck are you doing. Aren't you in your late 40s? This sounds like the start of an addiction issue

Last edited:
And why are you running tren e instead of tren ace? Sounds like you haven't done much research

Test 400 and DHB cycle was good, now i need more of a kick

8 week (just completed)
Test 400 and DHB cycle

Test 400 (250 every 3 days)

DBH 100 (150 every 3 days)

Tbol 75 / day - first 4 weeks

Proviron 25 / day – first 4 weeks

Proviron 75 / day last 4 weeks

Switch to

8 week or 10 weeks (just started)
Test E and Tren E cycle

Test E (200 every 3 days)

Tren E (200 every 3 days) for first 3 weeks

Tren E (250 every days ) for the last 5 weeks

Var 40 or Tbol 40 (every day) last 4 weeks

.5 adex on shot days

.5 caber on shot days

then cruise 12 weeks

Test E 100 (50 every 3 days)
DHB 100 (50 every 3 days)
MK-677 50 per day (8 weeks)

Gotta say, you should probably drop the DHB while cruising. Also that's way too high of a mk-677 dose bro, you can cut it to half that at least.

Personally I don't think 8 weeks was really enough time to see how you like the first cycle, I mean you're just really getting going at that point. From a harm reduction standpoint, I don't think anyone would advise on your plan. As @Jestopherson said, some more research would be beneficial but wishing you well nonetheless.

Personally I don't think 8 weeks was really enough time to see how you like the first cycle, I mean you're just really getting going at that point. From a harm reduction standpoint, I don't think anyone would advise on your plan. As @Jestopherson said, some more research would be beneficial but wishing you well nonetheless.
Thats awesome, maybe tell me about your DHB cycle, how long did you cycle with DHB ?
If you take the time to read on my update cycle, i already see the effect and some result and very happy with it
BUT I AM looking for more of a kick
so i switch to adjust to my needs, with the guidance and suggestion of some very experience members and pros.
Thanks for your thoughts!

Thats awesome, maybe tell me about your DHB cycle, how long did you cycle with DHB ?
If you take the time to read on my update cycle, i already see the effect and some result and very happy with it
so i switch to adjust to my needs, with the guidance and suggestion of some very experience members and pros.
Whatever pro is telling you to drop a cycle midway and then pick up tren, tren e nonetheless with no prior experience with tren and without any sort of break between does not have your best interests in mind. Nor should they be giving anyone any advice on hormone usage.

I don't have DHB experience. I don't feel I need any DHB experience to tell you that 8 weeks with a new compound isn't enough to assess how you respond/like it, to be honest lol.

Sent from my SM-G988W using Tapatalk