Cycle #2 - Winter Bulk

Peter Akara

Trusted Member
Hey fellas,

Planning my second cycle (winter bulk) right now. Would love any feedback/thoughts from those more experienced than me.
Will make a proper log in the other section once I finalize everything and start mid Dec

Summary:
1st Cycle
: Test 500 + Anavar kickstarter. HCG throughout. Asin 12.5mg EOD (Canadian Pharma). I aromatize alot, and did multiple rounds of bloodwork to confirm/dial-in the anti-estro. Learned alot. Progressed alot, but could have been much better with what i know now. Ready to kick it up a notch and really dial in my diet this time around with a Test/NPP bulk + Dbol kickstarter. Adding in MK-677 mostly for appetite stim, but HGH stim is a bonus of course. I see many recommend cycling (not all do however...), so I currently have it at 1 week on/off.

2nd Cycle:
1573778725775.png
*Will be running Test-C + NPP at EOD pinning
*Currently no liver-support. Do you feel this is critical for 6-week of Dbol kickstart?
*Will obviously be running labwork and adjust AI as needed, especially with Dbol as its an aromatizer as well

Gonna go out on a limb here and say if you’re running Asin at 12.5mg EOD on test at 500mg EW.

With dbol you’re gonna have at least up that to 12.5mg ED.

And while I love dbol. I would personally hold off and use it at the middle/end of the cycle. That way you can get the most out of test and NPP at the beginning. And then get that extra little blast of strength at the end of the cycle when you really need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious to responses as this is the exact same cycle in doing right now and currently 3 weeks into, except im
Gonna go out on a limb here and say if you’re running Asin at 12.5mg EOD on test at 500mg EW.

With dbol you’re gonna have at least up that to 12.5mg ED.

I was taking 150mg test prop eod with 50mg dbol every day, and I completely crashed my estrogen taking 12.5mg Asin eod. I had to move to taking it twice a week (Monday/Thursday) to keep my estrogen levels normal. 12.5mg Asin every day is a very high AI dosage.

Meant to say except I’m doing the longer ester nandrolone (deca)

Other than that, my current cycle is completely identical to this, including the dbol and mk677 and all.

Curious to responses as this is the exact same cycle in doing right now and currently 3 weeks into, except im

I was taking 150mg test prop eod with 50mg dbol every day, and I completely crashed my estrogen taking 12.5mg Asin eod. I had to move to taking it twice a week (Monday/Thursday) to keep my estrogen levels normal. 12.5mg Asin every day is a very high AI dosage.

True. At the end of the day, bloodwork is the only thing that will tell you how much you need to dose. I know if I was running 50mg of dbol with that much test. I’d be 12.5mg asin ED.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks @coco1988 & @Cumminstech2 for your help.

I aromatize alot and needed 12.5 on just Test 500, so with Dbol I'll likely need to alternate between 12.5 & 25 EOD. But as I said I will continue to run labwork to ensure.

@Cumminstech2 How you liking the MK677? How are you finding the effects on your appetite?

Most likely your liver enzymes will increase but not significantly in my opinion. You could use Tudca and or NAC. Wouldn’t hurt but it’s debatable how beneficial those compounds are.
MK677 is great for increasing appetite and I notice it almost immediately. Also, the quality of my sleep improves with it as well

How you liking the MK677? How are you finding the effects on your appetite?

I’m taking the dbol week 1-5 and then starting the mk677 right after I finish the dbol, so I haven’t actually started the mk yet as I’m only on week 3. I’m running 400mg masteron until the end, once the dbol is gone as well.

Heres what I do. start the dbol a few weeks in. When the dbol starts to kill your appetite, throw in mk677 to increase appetite for a few weeks

Thanks for the input fellas.
Before I start my winter bulk I'll post a Cycle Report from #1, as per request haha

Looking forward to things to come!

Thanks for the input fellas.
Before I start my winter bulk I'll post a Cycle Report from #1, as per request haha

Looking forward to things to come!

Did you edit your OP with the 1st cycle stuff?(1st Cycle: Test 500 + Anavar kickstarter. HCG throughout. Asin 12.5mg EOD (Canadian Pharma). )
Or was it there all along? Just curious mostly for my own benefit, I seem to be missing a lot of things lately. Fucking aggravating.

Anyoo.....

I'm all about adding only one variable, or at least as few as possible, at a time so -
1) If those 4 items were all you took in first cycle and 2) you aromatize heavily and 3) you did get your AI dose dialed in and 4) we assume that the Var had very minimal effect on aromatization etc and 5) you are not using Var this time for sure then.....

IMO I'd make sure to check yourself, slow your roll down a bit. It's very easy and pretty common to get excited and start using more and more compounds after the first cycle. Very quickly you have no where to go but adding heavier doses of all kinds of shit. I'm guessing that you are likely sitting in the extremely envious position of being able to be as methodical about this game as anyone of the general public could be. You have a golden opportunity here to gather data that could potentially save you literally years of chasing the best protocol that suits your personal needs. Possibly you could even skate through the years of this ahead of you with no noteworthy sides or damage.

Adding 3 "new to you" drugs at the same time will considerably cloud up the picture. Just one example - Dbol has high potential for aromatizing, NPP has some too and all three of them including the MK have been know to cause gyno. There is some variety of gyno treatments that are used but if you got it while on, or even after, this cycle how would you know which one to use. How would you know if whatever you chose as a treatment was working or how well? Too many confounding factors...

Quickest answer would be .... Bloodwork! The problem is gyno is a fickle bitch and BW is not infallible. I'm prone to gyno flares and my personal experience when having a flare from the MK was that all my BW was normal and gave me know clues. Admittedly I didn't get any of the "patient pays" tests done but I'm just trying to illustrate a point here

If I added anything at all I would pick one of the new ones and it wouldn't be the Dbol. Fuck the Dbol and avoid the strain of an oral drug. If you want to get your levels up in a hurry just frontload the test. If you plan a frontload well you can be at full blast in 3 days and seeing as you have your AI dialed you can go right to that dose as well. I can help you with that if needed. If you go with the NPP get BW every couple of weeks or so and make adjustments based on what you learn from that and how you feel.

All the best to you whatever you choose.

Gondar makes a valid point about the dbol. If you aromatized so much that you needed 12.5mg Asin eod with test+var.. dbol will probably take a toll on you. Just an idea, but have you looked into esterless test? The effects are very similar to dbol, but it’s just testosterone (which is already a compound you have used). May be an alternative to the dbol with very similar effects is all.

I have a feeling you may not like dbol if you convert estrogen that bad. You may like tbol better. Im 100% fine on test, deca, dbol with my aromasin at 12.5mg. But on 500test I would be around 12.5mg a week.

M2C

If you did 500mg Test plus var first cycle why jump to one gram of gear 2nd cycle? (500t plus 500npp no counting the dbol)

Sorry to rain on parade but I would suggest less...350- 450 test and 200-300npp. On a 2nd cycle you should grow nicely if training and nutrition good. My first 4 cycles only used test suspension (M/W/F) and grew incremental every time. Never went above 600 test

If you are converting tons. Your body is telling you it can’t handle all the test so converting to other stuff. how often pinning? If only twice per week then increase. You have to pin more with npp anyways. Or switch to prop...put prop versus E or C in steriod calculator and see that you get more bang for the buck.

Either way it appears that your body is telling you the receptors can’t handle all it’s receiving..adding more compounds at higher total mg count will likely compound the sides you experienced. How this give food for thought.

Last edited:
@gondar1 and @Oldguyjiujitsu are 100% right.

Lower that NPP a little bit.

You'll still get some awesome gains.

Gice yourself some time to get used to the new compound.

Also, you WILL see increased estrogen from NPP (I've run vloods with deca and without, apparently aromatizes at 20% the rate of testosterone)

Add Dbol in weeks 10-16... IF you are feeling great.

Maybe think about a compound like Adrol that wont kick your ass with estrogen.

Sucks that you aromatise like that, I run 400mg test with zero bloat or Estrogen issues.

However!!!
Even I have issues when I'm running Nandrolone if im not careful wit Espikes and I'll start seeing prolactin issues.

Currently just added NPP to my cycle and feeling great, but I've had shit go sideways on me with Nandrolone deca lol

Also

If you've dialed in your Estrogen well....

Based on the 20% rule for Nandrolone
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17653961/

I willhave to find abetter study that I read a LONG time ago about liver aromatization rates..please stand byfor me to find that study on 19nors

Try running 400 Test and 400 NPP.

Your aromasin usage will be pretty fucking close to what it would be on 500 Test, no micro changes in your AI regiment.

And please remember brother...

It's a marathon to a great physique, not a sprint

Good luck bro

I’ll chime in. I’m on my 4th cycle right now and only doing 500mg test-e and 300mg npp a week. Never done npp before. I just passed the 4 week mark and I’m already feeling thicker in the chest back and shoulders. Glad I didn’t bother with any kickstart. I also started getting lumps in my nips at week 2 and they were fucking burning. This really surprised and scared me a little. Only time I had a flare up before was the last cycle near the end. I’d used dbol at the start for 5 weeks. I started using 20mg Nolva and .5mg adex ED to quash it. It’s gone down somewhat but it keeps threatening to come back when I go back to adex eod or Nolva at 10mg ED. If I were you I’d probably just drop the idea of dbol OR npp completely and stick to just one. You’d grow just on test right now anyway. I didn’t think I aromatized much at all after three cycles so if you already know you do a lot then you could be playing with fire. Hot nipple fires!