Cutting with funnyman

Cumminstech2

Trusted Member
After the success I’ve had with funnyman, the least he deserves is a review. When I became a member of this page, I was told I had to get a Funnyman diet. I kinda thought “what do I need to pay someone for, I know how to eat and train” ... boy was I wrong.. I was always able to eat well and stick to a diet, but Funnyman goes so much further. His services are basically free for the value you get back. The amount I talked to him and asked him questions in the start, I bet I was basically a full time job for him.. I almost felt guilty how much of his time I took for the amount that it costed me it felt like I was ripping him off haha but he always answered my questions and was very responsive during the entire training plan

I started at 227 pounds with a goal to get to 190 pounds in 10 weeks (37 pounds in 10 weeks, pretty tough and some would say unattainable)

Funnyman’s diet didn’t just help me lose the weight, I also added diameter to my arms, shoulders filled out to the biggest my shoulders have ever been, chest is more filled out, wider quads, and lost about 5 inches off my waist. I know that a lot of people are convinced you can not add muscle during a cutting cycle, but I’m telling you I 100% did with Funnyman’s diet. Something I could have never done by myself.

It’s now been 9 weeks and I am at 191.0lbs ! Only 1 pound away from my goal weight.

Seriously, for the amount it costs it’s basically free. Especially if your spending a lot of money on gear anyways, the diet plan costs less than a bunch of gear and has waaay more to do with your end results. Get the most out of your cycle and get a proper diet plan. Can’t stress that enough. Huge believer in funnyman now and will refer virtually everyone too him, you’d be silly not to do it.. can’t wait to start a clean(ish) bulk with him after summer..

C4B368A8-E656-4803-82B9-1C7922E95CAC.jpeg.

100%. Look great. It is gonna be nice to find the muscle that I am pretty sure I have hiding under the 20lbs or so that needs to get gone !!
I will be starting with FM in the next week or so. Cheers to change !

Our time has ended so I figure I’ll post the end result now, even though I’m still going to be continuing with it.

Start of program - 217lbs
End of program - 176lbs

Jeez, Didn’t realize how fat I was at the time until looking back at it now.

Attachments

• B537CD89-4FE9-4D03-8299-A9ED6D484C21.jpeg
    B537CD89-4FE9-4D03-8299-A9ED6D484C21.jpeg
    446.6 KB · Views: 72