Curious of affects of 1iu vs 2iu vs 3iu etc

Well .... FFS hear goes tomorrow going to give it a try 2iu in morn and 2iu at night. Everytime I go low on anything I get little response. However I have carried 265 for years. Thanks for the input @granpa1959 appreciate it. HGH is suppose to pulse significantly at night must be cause of the drain down in the body during the day. Still going to do day and night. Up goes the slin needle cost lol

Well .... FFS hear goes tomorrow going to give it a try 2iu in morn and 2iu at night. Everytime I go low on anything I get little response. However I have carried 265 for years. Thanks for the input @granpa1959 appreciate it. HGH is suppose to pulse significantly at night must be cause of the drain down in the body during the day. Still going to do day and night. Up goes the slin needle cost lol
Can you keep us posted on your experience with it?

Reactions: PGM
I am sure I could up my dose amounts. I just am not certain it will make that big a difference.

Admittedly, next off season I'll max it to see what the fuck happens!

Got my slin pins ready just waiting for my gh to arrive next Friday. Got me some purple tops. Need to pick up some bacteriostatic water from the pharmacy. I wonder if I'll be asked what it's for. Going to tell them I got hcg from an out of province clinic.

I'm planning to start small 0.5 units in the am and build up from there. I don't want to be hit with too much lethargy.

I use the 1cc 12.7mm slin pins for *everything*, oils too. Just get the damn offbrand box (ulticare) from shoppers. 45$ or so for a year's worth.