Crypto Deals!!

There has been countless!
If you had been around crypto a little longer you would realize this.

Something new and more innovative will come along, always does.

BTW
I bought Link
But back when it was 45 cents
Sold around 9$
I doubt you are gonna every make that kind of profit buying now like you just posted your little 50 token buy. (Such a whale)

See what I do is learn about things that are going to be new and hot. I have friends who are involved in Sushi, layer 0, Neos, and Near.
I buy these new projects when they are pennies and dump them on guppies and normies like you. See the thing you don’t understand about this market, good tech or bad there are fortunes to be made if you are in the inner layer of rings. Think an onion, I’m near the middle you are the flaky outside. Lol hell you probably get your info from youtube!
Go ahead hold your Link and go on and on about it. Maybe you will 2 or 3 x and waste all your time being a fanboy. I’ll be looking for 20 baggers like I did on Sol and many others.
Like Ada, shit project but I accumulated just under 100,000 btw 3 and 5 cents
Dropped my bags on plebs when it broke a dollar.
I learned not to be a bag holder and married to anything. The projects I like I keep some freebie coins and hold to Valhalla. My new capital by dumping on a guppy like you I invest to make my next big score.

Maybe if you weren’t such a know it all and passive aggressive little snot I could teach you a thing or two, but you are too high on yourself thinking you discovered something no one knows about. Here is a reality check. You are late to the party!

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for this.

Not saying this is the case here, but on CT whenever you see someone posting nothing but hype/whitepapers/TA/price predictions/etc for just one token it smells of shilling and/or someone is bag holding and hoping to dump as soon as price goes in to profit.

Crypto is the wild west. You have coins with great fundamentals fade into nothing and you have meme coins with no utility whatsoever make millions. I used to HODL, but now I get in and get out when my target hits (or my SL triggers). I've been divorced twice, so I'm good at not marrying any of my bags for too long. LOL

See what I do is learn about things that are going to be new and hot. I have friends who are involved in Sushi, layer 0, Neos, and Near.
I buy these new projects when they are pennies and dump them on guppies and normies like you. See the thing you don’t understand about this market, good tech or bad there are fortunes to be made if you are in the inner layer of rings. Think an onion, I’m near the middle you are the flaky outside. Lol hell you probably get your info from youtube!
And that comment right there is why once I hear (being a normie, lol) about the next big thing, well its not the next big thing, lol.
And yeah I'm pissed about the stock market talking a hit, i was making really good returns for a bit, still ahead though.

And that comment right there is why once I hear (being a normie, lol) about the next big thing, well its not the next big thing, lol.
And yeah I'm pissed about the stock market talking a hit, i was making really good returns for a bit, still ahead though.
What's the old saying...
When a cab driver tells you about a stock it is time to sell!

Here is another thing to consider about all these stupid alt coins.

At some point there is a good chance they will be listed as securities. They will face strict compliance and regulation. This could ruin many of them.

Bitcoin is considered property and doesn't face the same regulatory BS.

So anyone dabbling in altcoins should be aware of this and keep it in the back of your mind.

Its hard to watch, But I just keep buying, bringing my dollar cost average down.. all you can do

Here is another thing to consider about all these stupid alt coins.

At some point there is a good chance they will be listed as securities. They will face strict compliance and regulation. This could ruin many of them.

Bitcoin is considered property and doesn't face the same regulatory BS.
So anyone dabbling in altcoins should be aware of this and keep it in the back of your mind.
Some of em make more sense as securities than they do as governance coins imho. Who has the clout in the stock market? Those with the shares but I have no idea how the classification would affect certain coins.

Anyone else heard of these guys ?
I have not.
But with that said, the platform you use to buy/sell your btc should not matter much since we all know better than to hold our funds on an exchange instead of in a cold wallet ;) So as long as the fees are reasonable...