Creatine

I'm going to play the devils advocate here, and suggest importing a few kg of Creatine Mono from Alibaba. "200 mesh" Creatine (which mixes well with water, provided you shake it vigorously, smaller mesh #'s are larger clumps and mix poorer, buy 300+ mesh for more $ if you want "micronized") can be had for as low as 2c/g if you're buying in the 2-3kg range. Nearly every seller will gladly send you 10-50g to try first, before entering the escrow agreement, without even paying for shipping.

I've been doing this with all kinds of supplements, oral and otherwise for years. No way I'm paying 5-10c/g for off the shelf for creatine mono. You can even get LCMS/GCMS certs, if you find the right vendor.

Of course, manufacturing tolerances are likely lower than something like Creapure, but creatine is such an easy chemical synthesis, and every one of the precursors/side products in the reaction are well tolerated in humans... coupled with oral absorption and first pass metabolism, I'm not too worried.