Covid vaccine

This woman always looks so desperate for you to believe her bullshit and lies.

Iwon't even watch this political piece of shit. I thought the cdc had numerrous virologist , disease control employee's .... wonder what they would have to say if the head of cdc (political excuse for an ugly female with very low ethical standards) never new the source of the scientific comments.

Nope. Lol

I would poke this woman with a ten foot pole. And stick around to see the poke marks turn purple. She is a loonie. Covid protocal is so common sense mixed with the choice not to get vaxxed and weather or not to wear masks (if u don't were a n95 mask all other mask useless). Take care of high risk individual, those with compromised immune systems. Again focus on the high causes of deaths ... cancer, heat attack, accidents ... ...The first 2 -> remove sugar from all our foods, outlaw smoking, accidents ... retest for drivers license every 5 years... and don't let women drive ...lol

I would poke this woman with a ten foot pole. And stick around to see the poke marks turn purple. She is a loonie. Covid protocal is so common sense mixed with the choice not to get vaxxed and weather or not to wear masks (if u don't were a n95 mask all other mask useless). Take care of high risk individual, those with compromised immune systems. Again focus on the high causes of deaths ... cancer, heat attack, accidents ... ...The first 2 -> remove sugar from all our foods, outlaw smoking, accidents ... retest for drivers license every 5 years... and don't let women drive ...lol
No you are silly, let’s vacinate children, because fuck them getting a massively higher chance of damage from the vaccine than covid, but let’s destroy their life to save that old fat fuck, who has taken zero care of himself but may die from a one step up flu.
The politicians are sick.
Yesterday Ford said. 90% rate will be great, but if you are one of the 10% who don’t, you WILLBE LEFT BEHIND.
Cool so can I stop paying taxes then? I had to pay a huge chunk of money for work again this year. If I’m not allowed in society, why should I support it?
Its funny he runs ads stating the NDP flip flop and change their minds.

Well here’s a news flash

I won’t bring in a vaccine passport
I will open everything up once we hit 70% vaccination levels
I will build capacity at hospitals
We will reduce restrictions once cases fall below 2000 a day, 1000 a day, no, no, 500 a day, nevermind 300 a day.

Does he really think I believe the vaccine passport will be gone by next March?

People are breaking down and taking it because they feel like they have to, the choice is gone.

So far a customer had a heart attack a week or so after their second shot. He told me his heart was racing and feeling weird a couple days after his second vaccination, he could feel it was going to happen. A couple have quit their jobs because they have permenant brain fog and cant focus. Another lady was telling me that her anxiety is so bad she can barely function and knows it was the vaccine. She used to be a high level exec at a clothing store. Now she can’t work.
Another customer told me about her friend and how her hair started to fall out after the shot.
When you have a 1000 person a week sample size you hear things.
Best part is the woman with brain fog we’re told it wasn’t real, same with the lady and her hair, they told her it was diet related.

Maybe I’ll need to wait till they run out of the experimental shit doses here, lol.

No you are silly, let’s vacinate children, because fuck them getting a massively higher chance of damage from the vaccine than covid, but let’s destroy their life to save that old fat fuck, who has taken zero care of himself but may die from a one step up flu.
The politicians are sick.
Yesterday Ford said. 90% rate will be great, but if you are one of the 10% who don’t, you WILLBE LEFT BEHIND.
Cool so can I stop paying taxes then? I had to pay a huge chunk of money for work again this year. If I’m not allowed in society, why should I support it?
Its funny he runs ads stating the NDP flip flop and change their minds.

Well here’s a news flash

I won’t bring in a vaccine passport
I will open everything up once we hit 70% vaccination levels
I will build capacity at hospitals
We will reduce restrictions once cases fall below 2000 a day, 1000 a day, no, no, 500 a day, nevermind 300 a day.

Does he really think I believe the vaccine passport will be gone by next March?

People are breaking down and taking it because they feel like they have to, the choice is gone.

So far a customer had a heart attack a week or so after their second shot. He told me his heart was racing and feeling weird a couple days after his second vaccination, he could feel it was going to happen. A couple have quit their jobs because they have permenant brain fog and cant focus. Another lady was telling me that her anxiety is so bad she can barely function and knows it was the vaccine. She used to be a high level exec at a clothing store. Now she can’t work.
Another customer told me about her friend and how her hair started to fall out after the shot.
When you have a 1000 person a week sample size you hear things.
Best part is the woman with brain fog we’re told it wasn’t real, same with the lady and her hair, they told her it was diet related.

Maybe I’ll need to wait till they run out of the experimental shit doses here, lol.
Biden and his administration has overreached his power ( mandating masks, and siding with the school boards to call parents domestic terrorists). Parents are fighting back big time. People that are going to lose their jobs are doing marches and these are growing. The revolt within the next 2 - 3 months will be bigger than BLM. The government will have to back down or the will be a civil revolution.

Biden and his administration has overreached his power ( mandating masks, and siding with the school boards to call parents domestic terrorists). Parents are fighting back big time. People that are going to lose their jobs are doing marches and these are growing. The revolt within the next 2 - 3 months will be bigger than BLM. The government will have to back down or the will be a civil revolution.
In the USA. Here they are loving it. Suckling at the government balls and begging for more. Its truly sad

Way to go Brandon, lol

Last edited:
Reactions: PGM
Yes sir, and a lot that happens in the free world is copied from the Americans leads. Australia, UK, Germany and many other countries are already at the breaking point of having a revolt. America needs to get going and Canada absolutely is Turning Weaker than ever.
I am embarrassed to hear and see the things family and "friends" are doing right now, and how deep in the sand they actually have their heads buried.
To the point of not even watching logical information, and shutting it off in 2-3 minutes.

I firmly believe a lot of folks are scared, they took the shots, and are seeing their friends and acquaintances become sick, heart issues, Immunity issues, Anxiety, And the list goes on and on. I hear about it daily as i cover 4 provinces in my career, and see a lot of people ....A LOT...And many are getting more and more vocal over the past 4-6 weeks.
I know many are scared and wondering why they feel 'OFF" and were assured it was the right thing to do, now second guessing their decision. BUT fight it to the end as its a hard fact to face. I truly, truly hope that we do not see a rise in illnesses from the shots, i hope the children do not get ill as it is rolled out. I would take it if i could hear something, anything that was logical and educational, and fact based supporting the shots. I am NOT anti vaccination, i am anti experimental. I am anti government running the health system and stating what we need to do, its all a political posturing bunch of bullshit that has a possible end in site, but not soon. I think 2022 first or second quarter, things coming to fruition and Governments stepping back to their useless roles, and letting the Scientists and professionals get things on course, not some bullshit propaganda driven media driven farce.
Nothing will change until we refuse to be manipulated end of story.

Ok, I know what I’m dressing as for Halloween.
I’m going to wear a body suit, and sew those little covid virus balls to it with the spikes, wear a sign that says, “unvaccinated” and not wear a mask. I’ll be the fucking scariest thing ever.

I just had a guy tell me it is because of people like me (not vaxed) that regular people cant live a normal life. Haha
I just smiled and said no, its your government.
I had no idea i had authority over this guys life?
I’m sorry but if we really are like 70+ % like they claim and the vaccine works so great, things should be back to normal.

I’m sorry but if we really are like 70+ % like they claim and the vaccine works so great, things should be back to normal.
Not sure when these dipshits will wake up and realize no matter how many hoops they jump through, how many shots, masks, lockdowns, etc, they are never going back to 2019 type life.
the world is changing. We are going full authoritarian rule. They have been working in this plan for decades. Now they are pulling the trigger. There is no going back.
Like it or not, we are at a major turning point. Something big is coming.

Not sure when these dipshits will wake up and realize no matter how many hoops they jump through, how many shots, masks, lockdowns, etc, they are never going back to 2019 type life.
the world is changing. We are going full authoritarian rule. They have been working in this plan for decades. Now they are pulling the trigger. There is no going back.
Like it or not, we are at a major turning point. Something big is coming.
Normally I would think you were crazy, but I think you may be right. Too many weird things going on.

Normally I would think you were crazy, but I think you may be right. Too many weird things going on.
Man, just gotta follow what the World Economic Forum is proclaiming, in public. They have books also. My copy of Klauss Schwabb the great reset be here next week.
These are 100% the people who control all the money, openly admit they have taken over governments, and are funding the global surveillance system with digital ID, money, carbon credits and world government. They do not hide it at all.

@Sorbate seriously man, forget the stigma and media discrediting and try watching some live shows on infowars.com. There are many different ones like info wars, warroom, national file, etc
I have been watching since 2009 and 90% is accurate, way ahead of anyone else. Then compare to corporate media. Wrong 90% of the time and usually misinforming on purpose. Weapons mass destruction, a guy in a cave concurred the most secure air space in the world on 9 11, the president of the usa is a Russian Spy!! Now tell me which ones are the conspiracy theorists. 🤣

@Sorbate seriously man, forget the stigma and media discrediting and try watching some live shows on infowars.com. There are many different ones like info wars, warroom, national file, etc
I have been watching since 2009 and 90% is accurate, way ahead of anyone else. Then compare to corporate media. Wrong 90% of the time and usually misinforming on purpose. Weapons mass destruction, a guy in a cave concurred the most secure air space in the world on 9 11, the president of the usa is a Russian Spy!! Now tell me which ones are the conspiracy theorists. 🤣
I have The Great Reset, my wife bought it for me for Christmas last year.
If you want to know the truth, I think I just pretend its not going to happen. I skimmed the book. I didn't want to know.

Kinda like the Fukushima Nuclear plant. Its completely fucking the oceans right now. I watched a bunch of stuff on it and scared the shit out of myself. Then I figured there was zero I could do about it, so I pretended like it didn't happen.

So I pay enough attention so if I need to protest I can, but not enough to scare myself

I have The Great Reset, my wife bought it for me for Christmas last year.
If you want to know the truth, I think I just pretend its not going to happen. I skimmed the book. I didn't want to know.

Kinda like the Fukushima Nuclear plant. Its completely fucking the oceans right now. I watched a bunch of stuff on it and scared the shit out of myself. Then I figured there was zero I could do about it, so I pretended like it didn't happen.

So I pay enough attention so if I need to protest I can, but not enough to scare myself
1635523236714.png

Hey remember way back when, I shared an article 18 reason why I won’t...
Well buddy has done a follow up article.