Covid vaccine

Oh really? And yet just cause you have a bigger salary than us you think that your more intelligent than the rest of us. Well let me tell you intelligent people research things before making a decision on life that includes if we want to take a vaccine or not. You made your choice and I respect your choice. Now fawk off and respect other choices
Lol! I didn’t say I don’t respect your choices. I certainly don’t think I’m better than you. What I do know,
Is you’re incapable of having a discussion without insulting people who don’t agree with you. My only question is: how’s that working out for you?

All the trademarks of a typical leftist right here on full display folks.
The mentally ill liberal can only claim moral superiority, but can never, ever provide a simple fact when it comes to debate. The result is always the same.
When challenged with facts they turn hateful, start throwing insults and switch gears to a fight in order to shut down debate and meaningful discussion.
Remember just yesterday this fucking clown claimed superior intelligence over all of us?
He cant even spell for christ sake.
Safe bet who this thing votes for. Lol
It is sad actually. Us blue collar folks are trying to engage in meaningful science based discussions with the intent of learning and the uber smarts offer nothing but their superiority complexes and some government propaganda bullshit. I’ve yet to see a single receipt

All the trademarks of a typical leftist right here on full display folks.
The mentally ill liberal can only claim moral superiority, but can never, ever provide a simple fact when it comes to debate. The result is always the same.
When challenged with facts they turn hateful, start throwing insults and switch gears to a fight in order to shut down debate and meaningful discussion.
Remember just yesterday this fucking clown claimed superior intelligence over all of us?
He cant even spell for christ sake.
Safe bet who this thing votes for. Lol
I’m actually a conservative who hate what the left has done. ANTIFA,
All the left need a serious reality check. Don’t get me started on that. My beliefs along more with Jordan Peterson.

It is sad actually. Us blue collar folks are trying to engage in meaningful science based discussions with the intent of learning and the uber smarts offer nothing but their superiority complexes and some government propaganda bullshit. I’ve yet to see a single receipt

KetoMuscles- Honestly, it more fun trolling these two. I would be happy to have a civil discussion based on facts, but at the sam time I am unwilling to potentially be identified in the professional realm. We all know the stereotype of an athletic build and I, because of my stature have to deal with that stereotype everyday.
It’s not fun.

Lol! I didn’t say I don’t respect your choices. I certainly don’t think I’m better than you. What I do know,
Is you’re incapable of having a discussion without insulting people who don’t agree with you. My only question is: ho
Is you’re incapable of having a discussion without insulting people who don’t agree with you. My only question is: how’s that working out for you?
Your acting like it. By saying "six figure salary a year " " handout out from the government" (me supposedly) Now can we have a decent discussion where all of us posts articles to our claims or is it going to going to be another insult game

Lacy XCII - Sure thing darling. You are the one who started throwing stones first. If you can’t take what you give then you should maybe sit on the sidelines.

KetoMuscles- Honestly, it more fun trolling these two. I would be happy to have a civil discussion based on facts, but at the sam time I am unwilling to potentially be identified in the professional realm. We all know the stereotype of an athletic build and I, because of my stature have to deal with that stereotype everyday.
It’s not fun.

Trolling.
Thank you for cleaning this up. It was quite obvious however, seeing you have not added anything other than your trolling to this thread.
Until you come through with something meaningful, i will just make use of the good old ignore option.
And conservative my ass. You have the attitude of an entitled little Antifa punk.
Later “Doctor” lol

Lacy XCII - Sure thing darling. You are the one who started throwing stones first. If you can’t take what you give then you should maybe sit on the sidelines.
Wow. You really want another insulting game? It takes better insults to get to me. I was trying to make peace with you but obviously you don't want to

It’s not fun.
I have a much easier time believing your a Troll over a medical professional.

Wow. You really want another insulting game? It takes better insults to get to me. I was trying to make peace with you but obviously you don't want to
What part of your post was to make peace? You came out swinging from the beginning just like superbeast.

I asked if we can a have discussion where we all back up our claims or do you want another insulting game. I am open to a discussion with anyone @Robnes you choose insulting game with your answer

I asked if we can a have discussion where we all back up our claims or do you want another insulting game. I am open to a discussion with anyone @Robnes you choose insulting game with your answer
Look back to your fist post.
Were you at all insulting? Would you appreciate people speaking to you in that manner? Just saying.

It’s not fun.
Please by all means start the discussion. Bring some receipts. Say something that I can’t hear on cnn or global. So far you haven’t brought anything to the table. Maybe tell me why I shouldn’t be listening to DrMcCullough or reading his work at America Out Loud. Or Dr Malone. Or the Drs at AAPS. Or looking at data out of Israel that shows the gmo jabs are a disaster. How pfizer is down to 17-39% effective against Delta. Or why governments and agencies around the world are censoring or blatantly covering up adverse events, manipulating case stats lying about cause of death etc etc. It’s a total shit show. The only way anyone can believe what the tv tells them is brainwashing, cognitive dissonance or ignorance.

L

Lol. I’m a PhD in Epidemiology, if you really want to know. Well published. A smart person may be able to find some of my older work.
Then why haven’t you responded to my questions beyond the regular hyper-generalized nonsense. Instead. You are trolling people by self admission?

great job. Perhaps if this is the true quality of the so called experts out there, it’s no wonder this has gotten as fucked up as it has lol!

So please …. Educate the masses Dr. Theresa Bogoch.

W
Then why haven’t you responded to my questions beyond the regular hyper-generalized nonsense. Instead. You are trolling people by self admission?

great job. Perhaps if this is the true quality of the so called experts out there, it’s no wonder this has gotten as fucked up as it has lol!

So please …. Educate the masses Dr. Theresa Bogoch.
I wanted to to be helpful initially, but everyone came out swinging immediately. Yes, I trolled a couple people, but go back and see their first replies to me. Admittedly it was fun and they got what they deserved. What is your specific question? I will do my best to answer you.

W

I wanted to to be helpful initially, but everyone came out swinging immediately. Yes, I trolled a couple people, but go back and see their first replies to me. Admittedly it was fun and they got what they deserved. What is your specific question? I will do my best to answer you.
What exactly did we get again, other than the opportunity to expose your bullshit?
Oh yeah, you sure showed me! Haha

W

This I agree, they did jump on you. even though you stated everyone should be vaxed no matter what, I still respect your opinion on that.
Doesn't mean I have to agree.
Thing I don’t get though, with your PhD, the way you formulate your sentences should be different. Unless you are in the habit of dumbing down your speech to the audience you are talking with?
It just certain words are used, or the structure of the sentence, you can tell when someone is highly secondary educated.

Either way it doesn’t matter.
In the end you are allowed your opinion, and the hospital case reduction aspect is very valid, but not everyone will agree. Thing is the science is changing quickly, hindsight will be wonderful, but like the original sars, nothing will be learned, lol.

I just wish everyone didn’t find the need to insult with name calling. Any discussion loses its ability to teach once that happens.