Covid vaccine

Still waiting for you to source your own comment
What the fuck is wrong with you?
I just gave you a source for the comment i made.
I guess it wasnt the original source , Alex Breneson, but it is access to the exact same information.

Last edited:
@Peter Akara
When you are done scrambling to find a way to poke holes in this, if there is an obvious issue that you can clearly point out im all ears.
I have heard multiple professionals i have faith in, because of their track records, cite this info.
Mainly on shows when they show us, but i dont look and copy links. But its the same conclusion by analyzing the governments own data. So if they are wrong, and i am reading this article wrong, please explain.
Thanks

https://www.europereloaded.com/brea...d-19-deaths-in-the-uk-summer-wave-phe-report/

As of Oct 14:
“We currently have 372 ICU beds open in Alberta, including 199 additional spaces (a 115 per cent increase over our baseline of 173).

There are currently 282 patients in ICU, the vast majority of whom are COVID positive.

Provincially, ICU capacity (including additional surge beds) is currently at 76 per cent. Without the additional surge spaces, provincial ICU capacity would be at 163 per cent.
Source: https://www.albertahealthservices.ca/br/page17593.aspx

Alberta.
We are 163% capacity without surge beds.
Just a couple weeks ago, Red Deer was at 100% capacity and any further ICU admissions needed to be sent to Calgary or Edmonton

Where are you, and what do you do in healthcare? I’d like to know what your ICU numbers are.
Don’t forget a fact. After thanksgiving long weekend most beds were full from overdoses in Alberta. I have family in three major hospitals working and the spoke was not covid, it was overdosed folks.

You have antibodies from your previous infection. We currently do not know how long antibodies from infection and the vaccine last. Personally, unless I had medical contradictions indication I should not get the vaccine, I would get the shot. This would help boost my immunity. That said the main reason is so I have can work (we have to get the vaccine), travel and go out for entertainment/fitness.
I have 2 customers in a study right now that still have a robust system in place. They still gave T cells and antibodies well over a year later.
Actually if you go to Dr.Campbels you tube page, they have 2 peer reviewed published papers showing the vaccine antibodies wear off around 6 months. Shorter in people wuth compromised immune systems and the elderly.

So it is known, maybe not studied extensively.

Yeah if I had to get the vaccine to work, I likely would have. that also being said if I was in one of the major hotspots I would likely have as well.
The case count has stayed very low in my city, it peeked last winter at 300 cases. So far only 1 death, maybe 2 I’d have to look it up. We havnt had a hospitalization for well over a month or longer.

I have no interest in traveling until this shit calms down. See I can’t afford to not be at wirk another 2 weeks if I catch covid out of country. If the vaccine was like 90% effective then I might chance it but not at 30%.
Plus I’m ok with no restaurants of movie theatres. Actually it’s reducing my chance of catching covid staying away.
‘I think since my risk is likely way less than winning a multimillion dollar lottery, I think I’ll just not bother.

Mind you I’m not against the vaccine. If you are frail, obese, have health issues, you’d be stupid not to get it.

I just think it’s getting carried away. I mean really 5 year olds?

7 of 10 covid deaths in the UK are fully vaccinated.
So, 70% of covid deaths are FULLY VACCINATED.
So there's that. Sure, an inconvenient fact for those trying to sell their opinions in why we should all want/need these phoney vaccines. But facts dont care about your feelings.
See the thing is, and I’m not arguing, just pointing something out. What was the health condition of these vaccinated people?
are they nursing home vaccinated? The vaccine doesn’t save you from being frail, or of poor health.

As of Oct 14:
“We currently have 372 ICU beds open in Alberta, including 199 additional spaces (a 115 per cent increase over our baseline of 173).

There are currently 282 patients in ICU, the vast majority of whom are COVID positive.

Provincially, ICU capacity (including additional surge beds) is currently at 76 per cent. Without the additional surge spaces, provincial ICU capacity would be at 163 per cent.
Source: https://www.albertahealthservices.ca/br/page17593.aspx

Alberta.
We are 163% capacity without surge beds.
Just a couple weeks ago, Red Deer was at 100% capacity and any further ICU admissions needed to be sent to Calgary or Edmonton

Where are you, and what do you do in healthcare? I’d like to know what your ICU numbers are.
I’m on Kingston ontario and our number is zero. Has been for months. I believe Belleville has 3 icu, Smith falls zero.

Anyhow it’s good they increased some capacity. Out of curosity when they fire over 1000 nurses for no vaccine, his many beds will they have to close? Red deer was hit hard. so was the GTA here as well, so they moved cases to different hospitals that were empty. It worked very well, no one had to be picked to die and our case count per capita was higher than Alberta.
‘Pretty much what I gather is our hospital capacity is too small, so either we are short on manpower, money or both.

Source for this? Because we both know this is full of shit.

You run your mouth a lot about facts and studies. I’ve only seen you post YouTube video links of a guy talking in a church (which I will actually watch this weekend, but don’t have the time until then). Time for you to post an actual source of your own.

Oh, here’s my source, from the Office of National Statistics (UK Gov)

“Some deaths are expected in vaccinated individuals as the number of people who are vaccinated is high and no vaccine is 100% effective. Between 2 January and 2 July 2021, there were 640 deaths involving COVID-19 in people who had received both vaccine doses, which is 1.2% of all deaths involving COVID-19 in that period (51,281 deaths). There were 458 deaths involving COVID-19 in people who received their second dose at least 21 days before the date of death. Deaths involving COVID-19 accounted for 0.8% of all deaths in this group, compared with 37.4% in unvaccinated individuals.
Good study, I missed the part where they calculated for the lower vaccination rates last January vs now. So obviously if less people were vacinated it would look like higher deaths in the unvaccinated.
Btw I agree the vaccine should reduce deaths. I just think it’s not needed on ones who have caught covid (a good case) or the young.

See the thing is, and I’m not arguing, just pointing something out. What was the health condition of these vaccinated people?
are they nursing home vaccinated? The vaccine doesn’t save you from being frail, or of poor health.
Probably the same as all the rest. Half dead with or without covid.
But, if they want to count everything as covid to scare people, then they just causiNg their own issues.

Probably the same as all the rest. Half dead with or without covid.
But, if they want to count everything as covid to scare people, then they just causiNg their own issues.
Exactly.
My wife was telling me about an article she read.
‘The media had stated that a 14 year old boy gad died from Covid and went on to state this is what happens when people don’t get vaccinated, blah, blah, blah.
Anyhow the 14 year old boys sister set them right on Twitter. She explained that he had terminal cancer, was right at the end, caught covid in the hospital and was disturbed that they would use her brother to push their agenda.
‘Anyhow the media outlet had to post an apology.

Wonder how often this happens with terminal old people?

Still waiting for you to source your own comment
Well?
I gave it to you twice and now you wont share your thoughts on it?
Does it seem legit or not?
Come on man. You were so anxious to have it right now i took extra break to find you some source info. Now you are out? What the hell?
If you think it is not correct at least say why.

Watch the clip in the link…

Just imagine how many deaths are going unreported. Each time someone makes a claim of injury or death shortly after vaxx the narrative is no evidence for the claim. Forget if the person was completely heathy pre vaxx.
Also imagine if the social media fascists would allow families to share their experiences.
Oh but that would cause vaccine hesitancy. Might lose a few billion.
fuck, even with all the death the covid cultists will take as many shots as you want to give them. They need it. Its their new identity.

Just imagine how many deaths are going unreported. Each time someone makes a claim of injury or death shortly after vaxx the narrative is no evidence for the claim. Forget if the person was completely heathy pre vaxx.
Also imagine if the social media fascists would allow families to share their experiences.
Oh but that would cause vaccine hesitancy. Might lose a few billion.
fuck, even with all the death the covid cultists will take as many shots as you want to give them. They need it. Its their new identity.
Early in the new year I predict we will see many changes to vaccines and their negative effect will come to light.
Passports will cease.

Notice how the story changed?
Went from saying we should be taking to protect the health of others (which is clearly bullshit.), to he took it for his own personal gain.
Sure sounds like @Robnes is a pretty selfish guy after all. While trying to shame us for not wanting to take it as part of some sort of social responsibility, he clearly states he took it for himself and only himself.
But, if you choose not to take it for your own personal interest, well fuck you are piece of shit.
Haha. Fucking leftist hypocrites never cease to amaze me with their lack of self awareness.
Don’t put words in my mouth.

I have 2 customers in a study right now that still have a robust system in place. They still gave T cells and antibodies well over a year later.
Actually if you go to Dr.Campbels you tube page, they have 2 peer reviewed published papers showing the vaccine antibodies wear off around 6 months. Shorter in people wuth compromised immune systems and the elderly.

So it is known, maybe not studied extensively.

Yeah if I had to get the vaccine to work, I likely would have. that also being said if I was in one of the major hotspots I would likely have as well.
The case count has stayed very low in my city, it peeked last winter at 300 cases. So far only 1 death, maybe 2 I’d have to look it up. We havnt had a hospitalization for well over a month or longer.

I have no interest in traveling until this shit calms down. See I can’t afford to not be at wirk another 2 weeks if I catch covid out of country. If the vaccine was like 90% effective then I might chance it but not at 30%.
Plus I’m ok with no restaurants of movie theatres. Actually it’s reducing my chance of catching covid staying away.
‘I think since my risk is likely way less than winning a multimillion dollar lottery, I think I’ll just not bother.

Mind you I’m not against the vaccine. If you are frail, obese, have health issues, you’d be stupid not to get it.

I just think it’s getting carried away. I mean really 5 year olds?
Fair enough. I work in health and my purpose is to create meaningful data/information. My concern with the Covid virus is potential mutation amd the inability for our underfunded healthcare system to deal with epidemics. That is the primary reason I believe everyone should get vaccinated. Things during the pandemic have been hard they have been times where very hard decision have been made. Plus because our hospitals have been overrun with Covid cases and many people who need life potentially life saving treatments/surgeries have had to wait longer. The sooner we reach heard immunity the sonner the others in need can be helped… I also have kids and for they safety after reviewing all sides have got them vaccinated. I was vaccinated first in the family for my families safety since I have cannot always work from home.

Fair enough. I work in health and my purpose is to create meaningful data/information. My concern with the Covid virus is potential mutation amd the inability for our underfunded healthcare system to deal with epidemics. That is the primary reason I believe everyone should get vaccinated. Things during the pandemic have been hard they have been times where very hard decision have been made. Plus because our hospitals have been overrun with Covid cases and many people who need life potentially life saving treatments/surgeries have had to wait longer. The sooner we reach heard immunity the sonner the others in need can be helped… I also have kids and for they safety after reviewing all sides have got them vaccinated. I was vaccinated first in the family for my families safety since I have cannot always work from home.
It show that it's mostly vaxx is in the hospital

I would suggest you also watch the Dr. McCullough videos. He explains things like mutations and variants. And why now the delta variant is the dominant strain. Your regurgitation of msm narratives regarding mutations and herd immunity seem to my layman eyes inaccurate.