Covid vaccine

We have taken Covid, politicized it, blown it out of proportion with all the other causes of death which we do not give very little attention to at all now ... it's just covid covid covid . Take a look at the stats for Canada below. Why aer we not putting proportional effort and funding into the first 5 causes of death than we are covid. They are killing significanly more people. A lot of cancers and diseases of the heart have been proven that they are causes by excessive sugar in foods, refined carbs and dietary deficiencies or issues. Why has the government not restricted the % of sugars and chemicals that are allowed into food, you got it , there would be so much corporate push back, loss of political contributions and support. So government does not mind letting people die due to dietary issues mainly obesitycause they would be affected negatively by big business. What about cigarette smoking, why have this not been banned, big corporate influence and taxes. What about accidents, why isn't the government and police requiring retesting for drivers license every 5 years, or driver upgrading courses. Acceptable risk!!

There are many reasons covid is being used as a political weapon and we see it in the states, a means of controlling the population, controlling what businesses stay open or close, a means of justifying lying to the people... look at Fauci on masks and gain of function research funding.

The majority of scientific community toll the government line on covid cause if the don't they are gaged or cancelled, or they work for government facilities which makes them a bias source of information anyway.

Again I took the vaccine cause I am over 60 and thought it was my best choice... but it all comes down to choices. I want my freedom. And when it is time to push the button on life I don't want to wither away with cancer in a hospital in grave pain and helplessness cause the law say you can't end it when you know you are terminal. I already have a solution for that .... so government help me out when I need it, cause I pay your wages, and when I don't want it I will take care of myself.

1634293317269.png

“And for the record, I also believe you shouldn’t be forced to get a vaccine. But your choices do not get to trump public health and the safety of others. So can stay home in your ‘natural immunity’ shelter. You can’t have your cake and eat it too.”

I’m still waiting for an explanation as to how a vaccine that doesn’t prevent infection or transmission keeps others safe. @Peter Akara , could you please explain your above statement?

Incredibly small sample size but how can you not acknowledge these numbers? Because no matter which way you slice that, something is sure rotten in Denmark.

View attachment 28146
I will attempted to explain why you should get the vaccine to keep others safe. The first thing you need to know is vaccines are not 100%effective, in fact many well established vaccines that are required during our youth are only about 70% effective. That said if you do get the vaccine the antibodies you acquire will make you 8 times less likely to catch Covid. Even if you do catch Covid you will not be contagious to others for as longer and someone who doesn’t, your symptoms will be not as severe, and you will recover quicker. This mean, there is less opportunity to spread the viral infection and a smaller opportunity for the virus to mutate. If we are able to get most people vaccinated the majority of people will have antibodies and the virus will have fewer opportunities to spread and mutate. This will lead to very low levels of the virus in the population similar to measles and chicken pox. More importantly the Covid virus isn’t out in the population mutating at a fast rate. The reason we want to prevent virus mutation is so it doesn’t develop in to a virus that has a 50% mortality rate.

About myocarditis, people have a higher risk of heart inflammation form Covid than the vaccine.

Last when formulating opinions don’t just seek out evidence that supports your perspective look at both sides. Also, when you get information from the media, you need to realize what are the biases they support.

Its a right not to get vaccinated but it is a privilege to participate in society. The decision is yours, you can choos to protect the health of everyone or decide your life is more important than keeping our population healthy - I will not judge.

I will attempted to explain why you should get the vaccine to keep others safe. The first thing you need to know is vaccines are not 100%effective, in fact many well established vaccines that are required during our youth are only about 70% effective. That said if you do get the vaccine the antibodies you acquire will make you 8 times less likely to catch Covid. Even if you do catch Covid you will not be contagious to others for as longer and someone who doesn’t, your symptoms will be not as severe, and you will recover quicker. This mean, there is less opportunity to spread the viral infection and a smaller opportunity for the virus to mutate. If we are able to get most people vaccinated the majority of people will have antibodies and the virus will have fewer opportunities to spread and mutate. This will lead to very low levels of the virus in the population similar to measles and chicken pox. More importantly the Covid virus isn’t out in the population mutating at a fast rate. The reason we want to prevent virus mutation is so it doesn’t develop in to a virus that has a 50% mortality rate.

About myocarditis, people have a higher risk of heart inflammation form Covid than the vaccine.

Last when formulating opinions don’t just seek out evidence that supports your perspective look at both sides. Also, when you get information from the media, you need to realize what are the biases they support.

Its a right not to get vaccinated but it is a privilege to participate in society. The decision is yours, you can choos to protect the health of everyone or decide your life is more important than keeping our population healthy - I will not judge.
I thought with the delta variant the infection numbers have changed. I thought it chance to reduce catching it was only 30% and the viral load shedding was almost the same between the vaccinated and unvaccinated.
Im at work, but I'm pretty sure Dr. Tony Campbel on you tube about a month ago read a peer reviewed published study about this.
I don't listen to the news as it pertains to Covid. They only want to sell fear.

Now question. In my city there is around 20 cases out of 400,000 people. I caught covid already. So should I still risk the adverse reaction of the vaccine when my chance of catching covid is pretty much nil. Now remember since I'm not vaccinated, my risk catching covid from others has reduced because I am at home now more (you know not allowed in places).

Also unless this virus is something special, it should do what all viruses do, mutate to spread more and become weaker. If it hits a 50% rate, I betit would fade out because it would kill off too many hosts (Mars for example)

Numerous scientific bodies have noticed it started to do that with delta, and are pretty sure it will do the same if it mutates again.

Please check out Dr. Tony Campbel. He is very much pro vaccine, pro masks and such. Its just he filters thru the bullshit and only uses real published studies or causation studies with very high population counts. I think some of your information is a bit dated.

We have taken Covid, politicized it, blown it out of proportion with all the other causes of death which we do not give very little attention to at all now ... it's just covid covid covid . Take a look at the stats for Canada below. Why aer we not putting proportional effort and funding into the first 5 causes of death than we are covid. They are killing significanly more people. A lot of cancers and diseases of the heart have been proven that they are causes by excessive sugar in foods, refined carbs and dietary deficiencies or issues. Why has the government not restricted the % of sugars and chemicals that are allowed into food, you got it , there would be so much corporate push back, loss of political contributions and support. So government does not mind letting people die due to dietary issues mainly obesitycause they would be affected negatively by big business. What about cigarette smoking, why have this not been banned, big corporate influence and taxes. What about accidents, why isn't the government and police requiring retesting for drivers license every 5 years, or driver upgrading courses. Acceptable risk!!

There are many reasons covid is being used as a political weapon and we see it in the states, a means of controlling the population, controlling what businesses stay open or close, a means of justifying lying to the people... look at Fauci on masks and gain of function research funding.

The majority of scientific community toll the government line on covid cause if the don't they are gaged or cancelled, or they work for government facilities which makes them a bias source of information anyway.

Again I took the vaccine cause I am over 60 and thought it was my best choice... but it all comes down to choices. I want my freedom. And when it is time to push the button on life I don't want to wither away with cancer in a hospital in grave pain and helplessness cause the law say you can't end it when you know you are terminal. I already have a solution for that .... so government help me out when I need it, cause I pay your wages, and when I don't want it I will take care of myself.

View attachment 28145
How about tweed they just legalized.
I bet it can contribute to lung cancer. Alcohol is huge as well.

And my uncle at the end (had Lou Garrets disease) overdosed on insulin. He didn't want to die because his lungs stopped working and he suffocated to death slowly.

Most of these “facts” you are claiming about the vaccine have been debunked. Time for you to catch up with the data.
Also, isnt it strange that all these facts are only good for a week or two until they cant suppress actual data any longer, then the whole purpose of the vaccine changes again?
First they keep you from catching and transmitting covid. Proven 95% or whatever efficiency. That was an obvious lie. Still like to know where we see that study they used for that claim.
The story keeps changing over and over, but instead of asking serious questions, you self proclaimed “experts” in your field just parrot msm talking points.
Post up some studies. Not msm headlines, show us the actually scientific studies you reference when making your claims.
Please show the data from the safety studies as well.
You mock what we post, but if you would come off your high horse and spend an hour to educate yourself, you would find the guys we reference actually show their work.
See the difference?

I find it funny not just on here but when you provide medical studies and reviews to people, Its instantly labelled as a conspiracy theory..lol.
All I can say is I sure hope there is not another variant coming, because it will wipe out alot of people. Hell, this new super cold might drop more then covid ever did with all the dormant immune systems now. I dont think this is over...

Also what do you so called medical experts here think or do about this now?? just admit, the vax is a big fucking farce..have you all got bloods to verify your white blood cell counts yet? Apparantly every jab is lowering them. Good luck.

I thought with the delta variant the infection numbers have changed. I thought it chance to reduce catching it was only 30% and the viral load shedding was almost the same between the vaccinated and unvaccinated.
Im at work, but I'm pretty sure Dr. Tony Campbel on you tube about a month ago read a peer reviewed published study about this.
I don't listen to the news as it pertains to Covid. They only want to sell fear.

Now question. In my city there is around 20 cases out of 400,000 people. I caught covid already. So should I still risk the adverse reaction of the vaccine when my chance of catching covid is pretty much nil. Now remember since I'm not vaccinated, my risk catching covid from others has reduced because I am at home now more (you know not allowed in places).

Also unless this virus is something special, it should do what all viruses do, mutate to spread more and become weaker. If it hits a 50% rate, I betit would fade out because it would kill off too many hosts (Mars for example)

Numerous scientific bodies have noticed it started to do that with delta, and are pretty sure it will do the same if it mutates again.

Please check out Dr. Tony Campbel. He is very much pro vaccine, pro masks and such. Its just he filters thru the bullshit and only uses real published studies or causation studies with very high population counts. I think some of your information is a bit dated.
You have antibodies from your previous infection. We currently do not know how long antibodies from infection and the vaccine last. Personally, unless I had medical contradictions indication I should not get the vaccine, I would get the shot. This would help boost my immunity. That said the main reason is so I have can work (we have to get the vaccine), travel and go out for entertainment/fitness.

They have come out and said (can't find the article) that the vaccines for covid do not stop you from getting covid as well transmitting it to others. Question is the vaccine really good if it causes severe side effects. I know a family member of my hubby's had both shots and got severe side effects. No underlying medical cause. Found it https://www.healthline.com/health-n...covid-19-after-getting-a-vaccine-what-to-know

Last edited:
7 of 10 covid deaths in the UK are fully vaccinated.
So, 70% of covid deaths are FULLY VACCINATED.
So there's that. Sure, an inconvenient fact for those trying to sell their opinions in why we should all want/need these phoney vaccines. But facts dont care about your feelings.

I find it funny not just on here but when you provide medical studies and reviews to people, Its instantly labelled as a conspiracy theory..lol.
All I can say is I sure hope there is not another variant coming, because it will wipe out alot of people. Hell, this new super cold might drop more then covid ever did with all the dormant immune systems now. I dont think this is over...
Yep.
And yet somehow they can never seem to find an actual published study to back their opinion.
“shut up conspiracy theorist”
Fuckin far right, racist, anti science, anti vaxxer mother fucker!!
Then ignore you to try and make it seem like they will not lower themselves to your argument when really they know fucking well they dont have shit for rebuttal.
They seem to think people cant see right through this shit. Arrogance must cause slight mental blindness too.
Haha. Fucking clowns.

You have antibodies from your previous infection. We currently do not know how long antibodies from infection and the vaccine last. Personally, unless I had medical contradictions indication I should not get the vaccine, I would get the shot. This would help boost my immunity. That said the main reason is so I have can work (we have to get the vaccine), travel and go out for entertainment/fitness.
So the main reason is so you can have your freedom? Not for health related reasons? Do you not see any problem with that?

So the main reason is so you can have your freedom? Not for health related reasons? Do you not see any problem with that?
Notice how the story changed?
Went from saying we should be taking to protect the health of others (which is clearly bullshit.), to he took it for his own personal gain.
Sure sounds like @Robnes is a pretty selfish guy after all. While trying to shame us for not wanting to take it as part of some sort of social responsibility, he clearly states he took it for himself and only himself.
But, if you choose not to take it for your own personal interest, well fuck you are piece of shit.
Haha. Fucking leftist hypocrites never cease to amaze me with their lack of self awareness.

Sorry, not going to take the time to read through all the drama here… but looks like @Peter Akara and I are both in the medical field. Where are your hospital’s ICUs full, my good sir? In my experience, we’re no more “overcapacity” than usual. It’s just never propagated by the media.

As of Oct 14:
“We currently have 372 ICU beds open in Alberta, including 199 additional spaces (a 115 per cent increase over our baseline of 173).

There are currently 282 patients in ICU, the vast majority of whom are COVID positive.

Provincially, ICU capacity (including additional surge beds) is currently at 76 per cent. Without the additional surge spaces, provincial ICU capacity would be at 163 per cent.
Source: https://www.albertahealthservices.ca/br/page17593.aspx

Alberta.
We are 163% capacity without surge beds.
Just a couple weeks ago, Red Deer was at 100% capacity and any further ICU admissions needed to be sent to Calgary or Edmonton

Where are you, and what do you do in healthcare? I’d like to know what your ICU numbers are.

7 of 10 covid deaths in the UK are fully vaccinated.
So, 70% of covid deaths are FULLY VACCINATED.
So there's that. Sure, an inconvenient fact for those trying to sell their opinions in why we should all want/need these phoney vaccines. But facts dont care about your feelings.

Source for this? Because we both know this is full of shit.

You run your mouth a lot about facts and studies. I’ve only seen you post YouTube video links of a guy talking in a church (which I will actually watch this weekend, but don’t have the time until then). Time for you to post an actual source of your own.

Oh, here’s my source, from the Office of National Statistics (UK Gov)

“Some deaths are expected in vaccinated individuals as the number of people who are vaccinated is high and no vaccine is 100% effective. Between 2 January and 2 July 2021, there were 640 deaths involving COVID-19 in people who had received both vaccine doses, which is 1.2% of all deaths involving COVID-19 in that period (51,281 deaths). There were 458 deaths involving COVID-19 in people who received their second dose at least 21 days before the date of death. Deaths involving COVID-19 accounted for 0.8% of all deaths in this group, compared with 37.4% in unvaccinated individuals.

@Peter Akara Yeah, i will find it in a bit.
It was specific to the month of July i believe, but will double check.
The source was the UK government health department. Alex Berenson walked through the process where to locate it on the site two days ago. I did not take notes. But i will go back through the interview when time permits if you dont know how to use their resources on your own.
Seems we are citing the same source, just you are a bit outdated. So keep running your mouth all you want, ut maybe close it and try and keep up. You are a few months behind.

@Peter Akara Yeah, i will find it in a bit.
It was specific to the month of July i believe, but will double check.
The source was the UK government health department. Alex Berenson walked through the process where to locate it on the site two days ago. I did not take notes. But i will go back through the interview when time permits if you dont know how to use their resources on your own.
Seems we are citing the same source, just you are a bit outdated. So keep running your mouth all you want, ut maybe close it and try and keep up. You are a few months behind.
Naw you can find the sources to your own comments. I don’t ask you to find them for my claims.