Covid vaccine

@Robnes and @Peter Akara , i am sure both you guys are way more educated and experienced than this fella.
And full discloser, i did use google to watch this video, so i guess since its on the internet he probably isnt a real person and his lectures probably didnt happen.
And since he isnt on MSM screaming we are all doomed, he probably isnt really a doctor either.
Im sure neither of you will watch it because you are too self absorbed, but i challenge you to prove with facts, not opinions, that anything he is saying is false. Sookie feelings dont count.
Try it. Betcha cant.

I’m curious how Dr.Doogie feels about Dr.Peter McCullough.

Could our resident internet doctors prove anything DeSantis says is incorrect?
I can wait.

Last edited:
I’m curious how Dr.Doogie feels about Dr.Peter McCullough.
My guess is the typical leftist talking points and “misinformation” label. And when you ask to prove why its misinformation, they will say its not worth the discussion. Start name calling, then go stand in front of the mirror and admire themselves for their greatness for roughly
An hour.

@Peter Akara, Hi professor, I need your help
please.
Since you have that really big brain full of 12yrs of dictates from the pharmaceutical companies, could you please watch this presentation and explain to all us uneducated folk what exactly this man is saying that is provably false? If you dont reply i will accept that as your admission that it is you that doesnt have a fucking clue what you are spouting off about, and the capacity of your argument is nothing more than regurgitating main stream media talking points.
It is a long presentation, so i hope its not above your skill level.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Our ICUs are FULL with people wanting to get their own ‘natural immunity’. Misguided, dangerous, expensive.

And for the record, I also believe you shouldn’t be forced to get a vaccine. But your choices do not get to trump public health and the safety of others. So can stay home in your ‘natural immunity’ shelter. You can’t have your cake and eat it too.
You are absolutely pathetic and obviously too damn dumb to even understand why people are refusing the vaccine.

It's pointless discussing the issue at hand with people like you who think they know what they're talking about.

You're probably someone who drives with their mask on and gloves on the steering wheel.

Your credentials mean nothing in the real world because most adults realize that so called doctors do not think outside the box or whatever they read in a text book.

You dumb man you say that a new unsafe vaccine is better than a person's natural immunity? You lost all credibility at this point.

We all believe in true safe vaccines that have been studied and tested. This vaccine is still in trial phase you pathetic moron. Idiots like yourself do not even see the other side of the equation.

The number of people getting sick even dying after taking this experimental vaccine is not being reported because we all know this fucking government dictates to the media what to report.

You brag about your silly credentials yet you are too dumb to even investigate and find out for yourself.

You are a sheep, will always be a sheep. People like yourself do not havre the balls nor the courage to stand up for what's right.

Because of people like yourself this country is headed to dictatorship. Thank God we still have people from all walk if life standing up to this tyranny by this fake government.

Don’t confuse beliefs with facts

If you want to have an actual discussion about this article, I will review it and get back to you. I expect you to have fully read it as well. Let me know.
Thats why I asked. I would like to hear your opinion since you have 12 years education in this field and spent your life studying sars viruses. Im actually quite surprised you are not aware of all the info on this. Especially pushing drugs as hard as you are and claiming "Facts" ,which you posted none. I always looked up to you but your starting to lose credibility with me with your attacks. This is why doctors get a bad name. Its not because they misdiagnose illness and injury. Its because you look down on us regular folk because we are not doctors. I guess in 12 years they didn't teach you to think for yourself.

Thats why I asked. I would like to hear your opinion since you have 12 years education in this field and spent your life studying sars viruses. Im actually quite surprised you are not aware of all the info on this. Especially pushing drugs as hard as you are and claiming "Facts" ,which you posted none. I always looked up to you but your starting to lose credibility with me with your attacks. This is why doctors get a bad name. Its not because they misdiagnose illness and injury. Its because you look down on us regular folk because we are not doctors. I guess in 12 years they didn't teach you to think for yourself.
I looked back, and your post is a screenshot about an Israeli paper. Post the link to the actual article, or at least the title, year and authors so I can find it.

I never said I spent my ‘life studying sars viruses’. I’m willing to have a real discussion with you @Cheapshot but I am already having words put into my mouth, which isn’t fair.

Also, I don’t look down on people, or at least genuinely try not to come across like that. But I also respect when somebody has a lot more training in an area than I do. I don’t argue with my mechanic, lawyer, dentist, accountant …about the things they are experts in. I am extremely pro-vaccine and I practice what I preach. I got my COVID vaccines as soon as I could. And I’ll receive my 3rd as soon as I can. My family is also vaccinated, and I give my family the same advice. And not only is my opinion as valid as any other on this forum, I’ve also backed up my claims and opinions with significant expertise. The one getting attacked here is me, which I expected. Fair, I did start off pretty hot and said this thread is a sess pool. But it is. But look back at just the last few posts. It’s nonstop trash talk about how I can’t think, dumb, pharma shill, etc.. I know that each and everyone of you stubborn asses would also be pissed if a bunch of people started telling YOU what the ‘facts’ were in YOUR field. You KNOW you’d say ‘who the fuck are you to make this claim’ and sure enough there’s no backing it up. I’m not saying you can’t find good information or not allowed to think another way, but if I’m going to be told im a retarded pharma shill, then back that the fuck up. And each one of you would be expecting the same.

Just ONE of of like 30 posts to me is asking me to reply about one doctor, who’s apparently as qualified as me, with a MbChb from England in 1987 with no other degrees, post graduate training or specific training in immunology. He’s also under investigation from the college of physicians and surgeons of BC for making claims without ANY evidence. It appears he did d-dimers on random people (no information on how many, how they were chosen, inclusion/exclusion criteria, statistical analysis, etc…). And you need to understand that ddimers do NOT rule in clots. It’s a highly sensitive, but LOW specificity test which is used in clinical situations of low-moderate suspicion of clots to RULE them OUT. They are also heavily affected by age and renal function. Clots are diagnosed by Doppler U/S, CT-PE or VQ scans. None of which were done. But again, I’m not actually sure because there’s no published method or data to review from him. In medicine, papers need to be peer reviewed and data published so it can be reviewed and scrutinized. Yet here I am still chasing this garbage down, and there already been another 6 posts about ‘what about this’ and ‘what about that’. I don’t have the time for this.

But if you link an actual article I can read and evaluate, I’ll talk about it with you

I looked back, and your post is a screenshot about an Israeli paper. Post the link to the actual article, or at least the title, year and authors so I can find it.

I never said I spent my ‘life studying sars viruses’. I’m willing to have a real discussion with you @Cheapshot but I am already having words put into my mouth, which isn’t fair.

Also, I don’t look down on people, or at least genuinely try not to come across like that. But I also respect when somebody has a lot more training in an area than I do. I don’t argue with my mechanic, lawyer, dentist, accountant …about the things they are experts in. I am extremely pro-vaccine and I practice what I preach. I got my COVID vaccines as soon as I could. And I’ll receive my 3rd as soon as I can. My family is also vaccinated, and I give my family the same advice. And not only is my opinion as valid as any other on this forum, I’ve also backed up my claims and opinions with significant expertise. The one getting attacked here is me, which I expected. Fair, I did start off pretty hot and said this thread is a sess pool. But it is. But look back at just the last few posts. It’s nonstop trash talk about how I can’t think, dumb, pharma shill, etc.. I know that each and everyone of you stubborn asses would also be pissed if a bunch of people started telling YOU what the ‘facts’ were in YOUR field. You KNOW you’d say ‘who the fuck are you to make this claim’ and sure enough there’s no backing it up. I’m not saying you can’t find good information or not allowed to think another way, but if I’m going to be told im a retarded pharma shill, then back that the fuck up. And each one of you would be expecting the same.

Just ONE of of like 30 posts to me is asking me to reply about one doctor, who’s apparently as qualified as me, with a MbChb from England in 1987 with no other degrees, post graduate training or specific training in immunology. He’s also under investigation from the college of physicians and surgeons of BC for making claims without ANY evidence. It appears he did d-dimers on random people (no information on how many, how they were chosen, inclusion/exclusion criteria, statistical analysis, etc…). And you need to understand that ddimers do NOT rule in clots. It’s a highly sensitive, but LOW specificity test which is used in clinical situations of low-moderate suspicion of clots to RULE them OUT. They are also heavily affected by age and renal function. Clots are diagnosed by Doppler U/S, CT-PE or VQ scans. None of which were done. But again, I’m not actually sure because there’s no published method or data to review from him. In medicine, papers need to be peer reviewed and data published so it can be reviewed and scrutinized. Yet here I am still chasing this garbage down, and there already been another 6 posts about ‘what about this’ and ‘what about that’. I don’t have the time for this.

But if you link an actual article I can read and evaluate, I’ll talk about it with you

Hey. Just me, Mr Smooth brain again. I'm sure you've heard the parable of the truck stuck under the bridge. Engineers all came to try and get it unstuck Lots of ideas. But it was a little girl that said why not just let the air out of the tires. Sometimes when you are too close to a situation you don't get to see the bigger picture. I suspect you are right in the thick of things so your perspective is being blocked by your own proximity to the chaos. I on the other hand am nowhere near it. So I can see things from a distance. I can search out different ideas.
Your big credentials puts you in a position of authority. A position of trust. You do with it what you will. But if you're willing and able to humble yourself a bit, might i suggest you check out the already referenced Dr. Peter McCullough. If there were only one person i would get my info from or recommend anyone else listen to, it is him. He is arguably the most qualified person on the planet to discuss cov2. Both treatments and vaccines. And for the record he has more letters beside his name than you. Some of which he is now ready to shed due to the shameful way things are being handled. Here. This is just 1 hour of a longer seminar but it's Dr.McCullough's hour. If you don't think he's qualified to speak then carry on. Otherwise, maybe you want to look into his treatment protocols and reconsider your perspective on what is happening around you. I'd be happy to provide links to his other videos or papers.

Hey. Just me, Mr Smooth brain again. I'm sure you've heard the parable of the truck stuck under the bridge. Engineers all came to try and get it unstuck Lots of ideas. But it was a little girl that said why not just let the air out of the tires. Sometimes when you are too close to a situation you don't get to see the bigger picture. I suspect you are right in the thick of things so your perspective is being blocked by your own proximity to the chaos. I on the other hand am nowhere near it. So I can see things from a distance. I can search out different ideas.
Your big credentials puts you in a position of authority. A position of trust. You do with it what you will. But if you're willing and able to humble yourself a bit, might i suggest you check out the already referenced Dr. Peter McCullough. If there were only one person i would get my info from or recommend anyone else listen to, it is him. He is arguably the most qualified person on the planet to discuss cov2. Both treatments and vaccines. And for the record he has more letters beside his name than you. Some of which he is now ready to shed due to the shameful way things are being handled. Here. This is just 1 hour of a longer seminar but it's Dr.McCullough's hour. If you don't think he's qualified to speak then carry on. Otherwise, maybe you want to look into his treatment protocols and reconsider your perspective on what is happening around you. I'd be happy to provide links to his other videos or papers.

When he says he doesnt have the time, it means he knows he can not dispute what Dr McCullough and his team have proven.
But he is on a whole other level than the professionals we follow.
yeah, right.

When he says he doesnt have the time, it means he knows he can not dispute what Dr McCullough and his team have proven.
But he is on a whole other level than the professionals we follow.
yeah, right.
As you know, the whole pro jab argument hinges on the concept of there being no other alternatives. That’s why I specifically asked about therapeutics. If he’s not thoroughly educated on the successes being utilized around the world, his opinion will be only an opinion and not a position based in research and science. Unfortunately he’s too far above me to even acknowledge my questions. Which is fine one on one. But when you’re in a position to offer advice I personally would feel enough responsibility that I would look for as many diverse sources of info as possible. But hey. Maybe he’s published more than the 700 some papers Dr McCullough has and already knows everything.

@Peter Akara, Hi professor, I need your help
please.
Since you have that really big brain full of 12yrs of dictates from the pharmaceutical companies, could you please watch this presentation and explain to all us uneducated folk what exactly this man is saying that is provably false? If you dont reply i will accept that as your admission that it is you that doesnt have a fucking clue what you are spouting off about, and the capacity of your argument is nothing more than regurgitating main stream media talking points.
It is a long presentation, so i hope its not above your skill level.
Thanks in advance.

I didn’t realize you had already posted this one. I’m about to watch the one he’s in the church

As you know, the whole pro jab argument hinges on the concept of there being no other alternatives. That’s why I specifically asked about therapeutics. If he’s not thoroughly educated on the successes being utilized around the world, his opinion will be only an opinion and not a position based in research and science. Unfortunately he’s too far above me to even acknowledge my questions. Which is fine one on one. But when you’re in a position to offer advice I personally would feel enough responsibility that I would look for as many diverse sources of info as possible. But hey. Maybe he’s published more than the 700 some papers Dr McCullough has and already knows everything.
Well, if he is not aware of the therapeutic protocols than he is either completely blinded by political bias, or maybe he is just full of shit regarding the position he claims to hold.
If its the former than god help us all if these are the so called professionals we are relying on to help end this chaos.
Sounds more like that idiot Dr Gupta from fake news CNN. I just listened to that podcast with Joe Rogan today while at work. Another complete embarrassment to the medical community.
Pretty fucking sad when you have a position of authority to end human suffering with treatment, but you are too arrogant to question your own practices.
I just hope Hell exists. For ignorant fucks like them.

@Robnes and @Peter Akara , i am sure both you guys are way more educated and experienced than this fella.
And full discloser, i did use google to watch this video, so i guess since its on the internet he probably isnt a real person and his lectures probably didnt happen.
And since he isnt on MSM screaming we are all doomed, he probably isnt really a doctor either.
Im sure neither of you will watch it because you are too self absorbed, but i challenge you to prove with facts, not opinions, that anything he is saying is false. Sookie feelings dont count.
Try it. Betcha cant.

This one in the church is better. Pretty much the same presentation but he had more in this one.

“And for the record, I also believe you shouldn’t be forced to get a vaccine. But your choices do not get to trump public health and the safety of others. So can stay home in your ‘natural immunity’ shelter. You can’t have your cake and eat it too.”

I’m still waiting for an explanation as to how a vaccine that doesn’t prevent infection or transmission keeps others safe. @Peter Akara , could you please explain your above statement?

Incredibly small sample size but how can you not acknowledge these numbers? Because no matter which way you slice that, something is sure rotten in Denmark.

1634294671139.png

this is from a local media source which has pulled numbers directly from the local health unit page.

Maybe if those in charge of this entire mess had of been truthful and more transparent with things from the start as well as, actually to public health protection and not politics and perception we wouldn’t be where we are now.

But that hasn’t been the case has it? Not by a long shot.