Covid vaccine

I am by no means an anti-vax individual. I didn’t get the Vax because the numbers out there didn’t show my demographic was at risk. During all that time the information started to shift yet I am living and working in places that haven’t pushed vaccines and everyone is living healthy, worry free lives.

I can assure you, if you all would leave your bubbles and look at the world, you’d see a different story than what you’re hearing about on the news.
I’m lucky enough to spend most of my time in places that are looking at things a bit differently, 2 years into this we should all be dead shouldn’t we?
Do what makes sense to you. I’ve had it, I’m fairly young, definitely healthy and Covid for me was 3 days of feeling like shit, then it was gone. Almost like a regular flu with a little bit more kick
I live on an acreage and work in healthcare regardless of risk everyone should be vaccinated - no excuses. We’ll unless there are medical reasons, like allergies that prevent it.

I live on an acreage and work in healthcare regardless of risk everyone should be vaccinated - no excuses. We’ll unless there are medical reasons, like allergies that prevent it.
Regardless of risk huh?
That sure sounds like a professional and “scientific” statement. Lol scary to think you work in health care with that attitude.
Working in health care could mean lots things though. Are you part of a team studying the long term effects of the drugs you push, or clean the shitter at the hospital?
And whos making excuses anyway? Im not taking it because i simply dont fucking want it.
And I dont need to make excuses because i dont have to justify it to anyone. Not even you.

Our ICUs are FULL with people wanting to get their own ‘natural immunity’. Misguided, dangerous, expensive.
And for the record, I also believe you shouldn’t be forced to get a vaccine. But your choices do not get to trump public health and the safety of others. So can stay home in your ‘natural immunity’ shelter. You can’t have your cake and eat it too.
I am not sure how me not getting the vaccine dangers the vacinated?
Maybe overload the covid wards, and I guess in effect endanger people who need medical assistance, but others that are vacinated?
I am going to assume this is what you mean by trumping public health? It’s too bad our hospitals are always almost at max capacity. I wonder how firing nurses and staff is going to improve that, lol.
Btw, Kingston General Hospital has zero covid patients. Actually during the worse of the pandemic we didn’t even get close to capacity even taking on cases from the GTA.

So my natural immunity isn’t any good?
Please provide some data to re enforce this viewpoint.

Why? And why should I risk my health for yours?

I
Regardless of risk huh?
That sure sounds like a professional and “scientific” statement. Lol scary to think you work in health care with that attitude.
Working in health care could mean lots things though. Are you part of a team studying the long term effects of the drugs you push, or clean the shitter at the hospital?
And whos making excuses anyway? Im not taking it because i simply dont fucking want it.
And I dont need to make excuses because i dont have to justify it to anyone. Not even you.
I’m actully a part of a team that reviews the science and safety of vaccines. Regardless of my work or experience you are clearly a person who thinks their google skills outweigh the years of training and experience of professionals. I will not reply to this ridiculous line of thought after this.

I

I’m actully a part of a team that reviews the science and safety of vaccines. Regardless of my work or experience you are clearly a person who thinks their google skills outweigh the years of training and experience of professionals. I will not reply to this ridiculous line of thought after this.
So what is the science saying about the issues with improper injection techniques?
Or the inflamed hearts in youth or the healthy?
Are the two interrelated?
And the nerve issues, have you guys figured out the markers for that yet, so the ones who will get these issues know in advance?
Why are adverse reactions being downplayed so much, for compliance.
Oh I almost forgot, what’s with the bleeding issues in woman? Both girls at work that got vaccinated have had nothing but issues with their periods since, for like 6 months now?

And last, since Trudeau got Astra and Pfizer, is he actually considered fully vacinated?

Last edited:
I

Google skills?
So, nothing that is true can ever be found on the internet is what you seem to be implying.
Even though i could probably “Google” a copy of your university text books, assuming you are telling the truth. (Personally, i call bullshit ;)
Since you are the expert here, perhaps you could post up some links to these studies you have taken part in that prove without a doubt these are safe for everyone. I mean, we all know they are not effective like the original claim. Hell, every claim they have made turned out to be lies. Not “evolving science”. Lies.
I assume these will all be peer reviewed published studies, because we know if they are not, they dont hold any weight.
Come on now, no excuses, remember?

Google skills?
So, nothing that is true can ever be found on the internet is what you seem to be implying.
Even though i could probably “Google” a copy of your university text books, assuming you are telling the truth. (Personally, i call bullshit ;)
Since you are the expert here, perhaps you could post up some links to these studies you have taken part in that prove without a doubt these are safe for everyone. I mean, we all know they are not effective like the original claim. Hell, every claim they have made turned out to be lies. Not “evolving science”. Lies.
I assume these will all be peer reviewed published studies, because we know if they are not, they dont hold any weight.
Come on now, no excuses, remember?
Hey the vaccine sucks, but it’s what they have.
I’d bet if you were to crunch the numbers in the end, there will likely be less data proven deaths.
It’s just too bad with covid the majority would have been frail and old, where the vaccine kills the young and heathy as well.
I know with data it’s the raw numbers and I’d bet we won’t get it broken down, so it will look like a win.
Only advantage to the vaccine I could see before the delta variant, was reduced hospitalizations so other people who were sick, but curable could get treatment because the hospitals wouldn’t be overloaded. But the delta variant kinda fucked that up, I think the booster is in hope to reduce your ability to catch covid to maybe 50%, but I really think that will not be the case.
Most of this is a hope and a prayer. So in someone’s mind I’m the medical field, this is the holy grail but sometimes being too close to something makes you blind to the outcome.

I also think Canada is massively fudging their numbers.
No way we are at 80% vacinated.
Plus no way the vast majority in ICU is unvaccinated(like 90%), because it is not that way in every other part of the world. So did Canadians get a special vaccine?

Last edited:
I’d bet if you were to crunch the numbers in the end, there will likely be less data proven deaths.
It’s just too bad with covid the majority would have been frail and old, where the vaccine kills the young and heathy as well.
I know with data it’s the raw numbers and I’d bet we won’t get it broken down, so it will look like a win.
Only advantage to the vaccine I could see before the delta variant, was reduced hospitalizations so other people who were sick, but curable could get treatment because the hospitals wouldn’t be overloaded. But the delta variant kinda fucked that up, I think the booster is in hope to reduce your ability to catch covid to maybe 50%, but I really think that will not be the case.
Most of this is a hope and a prayer. So in someone’s mind I’m the medical field, this is the holy grail but sometimes being too close to something makes you blind to the outcome.

Plus no way the vast majority in ICU is unvaccinated, because it is not that way in every other part of the world. So did Canadians get a special vaccine?
My problem with the so called booster and so called delta is that papers were leaked discussing the endless boosters before “delta” was making headlines.
Same as the vaccines were known before operation warp speed started.
Fauci and crew are in video Oct 2019 discussing the need for a new scary flu to get these Mrna vaccines on the market to skip the proper trials.
After all the lies and deception, i cant believe a single word any of these obviously, in your face corrupt “experts” are telling us.

Plus no way the vast majority in ICU is unvaccinated(like 90%), because it is not that way in every other part of the world. So did Canadians get a special vaccine?
In canada they consider you unvaccinated untill 2 weeks past 2nd shot.. any complications from the vaccine are still counted as unvaccinated, hence the numbers. I think only 8300 actually died in the US that were reported.

My problem with the so called booster and so called delta is that papers were leaked discussing the endless boosters before “delta” was making headlines.
Same as the vaccines were known before operation warp speed started.
Fauci and crew are in video Oct 2019 discussing the need for a new scary flu to get these Mrna vaccines on the market to skip the proper trials.
After all the lies and deception, i cant believe a single word any of these obviously, in your face corrupt “experts” are telling us.
I totally agree. Whole reason I have been avoiding the vaccine.
Just sometimes I try to make some sort of sense out of things. But this has no sense, it’s like the hydra, you chop off one head, another appears.

In canada they consider you unvaccinated untill 2 weeks past 2nd shot.. any complications from the vaccine are still counted as unvaccinated, hence the numbers. I think only 8300 actually died in the US that were reported.
Yeah I noticed how they changed the terminology. Pretty shady.

I just hope they make some huge strides in the medical field at the exchange of healthy people’s lives.

@Robnes and @Peter Akara , i am sure both you guys are way more educated and experienced than this fella.
And full discloser, i did use google to watch this video, so i guess since its on the internet he probably isnt a real person and his lectures probably didnt happen.
And since he isnt on MSM screaming we are all doomed, he probably isnt really a doctor either.
Im sure neither of you will watch it because you are too self absorbed, but i challenge you to prove with facts, not opinions, that anything he is saying is false. Sookie feelings dont count.
Try it. Betcha cant.