Covid vaccine

I personally know 10 people that had covid and a decent case of it and still got fully vacinated. That seems completely retarded to me considering studies have proven that T cells and antibodies from wild covid stick around for at least a year. One customer her husband was part of a study to check this. He still has natural immunity over a year later.
Your actually good for 18 years plus..lol.. ive looked into this cause i had covid.. the people who recovered from sars still have strong antibodies.. take the vaccine and you gotta get it yearly, fucks your actual immune system

See if you guys are out west, its differnet there than here. Honestly more people follow the government blindly here. No backlash ever, even if the government is going to do something really insane. Totally different than when I lived in Alberta. Whynn would have never made it past her first term, nevermind getting a second. God Mcsquinty would have been removed.

Your actually good for 18 years plus..lol.. ive looked into this cause i had covid.. the people who recovered from sars still have strong antibodies.. take the vaccine and you gotta get it yearly, fucks your actual immune system
I’m not going to go as far at to believe they are trying to destroy our immune system with the jab, but shit who knows, lol.
Truthfully I have stopped worrying about it. I know they keep threatening that we will need it, but I’ll worry about that when it happens. Until then fuck em.

i just booked my second shot, just gonna see how it goes.
i had a bad experience with it earlier this year that i shared

I’m not going to go as far at to believe they are trying to destroy our immune system with the jab, but shit who knows, lol.
Truthfully I have stopped worrying about it. I know they keep threatening that we will need it, but I’ll worry about that when it happens. Until then fuck em.
With a failed immune system, you would be a pharma customer for life. They would never do that.
that would be like supressiNg covid treatments just to make billions from a vaccine that clearly isnt needed.
😃

No shit.
Mind you it was only needed for the venerable. 12 year old children do not need it
Sigh. No. They are not needed for anyone. The suppressed medical knowledge and banned known safe and effective treatments to create the illusion of need.
I challenge anyone and everyone to prove me wrong. Because when you try you will prove for yourself this is true.

Sigh. No. They are not needed for anyone. The suppressed medical knowledge and banned known safe and effective treatments to create the illusion of need.
I challenge anyone and everyone to prove me wrong. Because when you try you will prove for yourself this is true.
I could pull up peer reviewed published data proving the vaccine effectiveness, but when only the immune compromised or elderly really needed it, it became a money grab to get everyone to take it.
Thing is he vaccine is a bandaid for our pitiful healthcare system, and we had other drugs that could have done a good job but not approved likely due to profit reasons.

Under the curve they said. Then it turned into not even one death was acceptable.

It is a product of our overreactive society mixed with greed.

I’m in the middle on this whole thing.

There is a bit of truth on both sides, and if you look for the common threads you find what is likely the reality.

Same way I learn how to make a new type of sausage. Everyone has their opinions, their own way, spice, so I look at 10-15 different recipies and you’ll find the common ingredients, from there you can tell what was added on.

I could pull up peer reviewed published data proving the vaccine effectiveness, but when only the immune compromised or elderly really needed it, it became a money grab to get everyone to take it.
Thing is he vaccine is a bandaid for our pitiful healthcare system, and we had other drugs that could have done a good job but not approved likely due to profit reasons.

Under the curve they said. Then it turned into not even one death was acceptable.

It is a product of our overreactive society mixed with greed.

I’m in the middle on this whole thing.

There is a bit of truth on both sides, and if you look for the common threads you find what is likely the reality.

Same way I learn how to make a new type of sausage. Everyone has their opinions, their own way, spice, so I look at 10-15 different recipies and you’ll find the common ingredients, from there you can tell what was added on.
Nope. You are wrong. Without even debating the “effectiveness “ of these shots you are wrong. You said they are needed. There are hundreds of peer reviewed studies showing the effectiveness of other treatments long before these gmo jabs got their eua’s. But these products were banned and blackballed to make it possible to create the need.
I know. Telling the brainwashed the truth is as effective as telling an addict drugs are bad. But it still boggles my mind when people cannot recognize these atrocities for what they really are.

Nope. You are wrong. Without even debating the “effectiveness “ of these shots you are wrong. You said they are needed. There are hundreds of peer reviewed studies showing the effectiveness of other treatments long before these gmo jabs got their eua’s. But these products were banned and blackballed to make it possible to create the need.
I know. Telling the brainwashed the truth is as effective as telling an addict drugs are bad. But it still boggles my mind when people cannot recognize these atrocities for what they really are.
I am not wrong.
I stated there was already drugs they could have used, but didn’t. You just repeated what i stated, lol.
The vaccine does work. Too many peer reviewed published papers from all over the world that show this.

The vaccine should have been Used for what it was originally intended for, old, sick people. It wasnt needed for the average person. There is and was other treatments available. Not at first but after 6 months or so they had the kinks worked out.

We are going to start seeing a lot of sides form the vaccine in healthy people. Its already starting, and soon with be at an amount that the media will not be able to ignore.

If possible I will avoid it. Now if I was sickly, things may be different.

We can all agree that the vaccine does what it is intended to do. The problem is what it is intended to do may not be what it is supposed to do.

I like Sorbate have been on the fence, but this Dr. Faucki thing has really urked me. I’m leaning right but not that far into the abyss. I_am_bewildered at how this is getting tucked under the rug. And it’s working. Nobody cares for it, nobody questions or discusses it, not even on forums. That troll-fairy mixed looking mother fucker. Belongs in a box with epstein and gates

The old saying must be true " what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger"

Since I caught covid I stopped my cycle. Just did squats and beat my personal best. Doesnt make any sense...lol

It’s a good thing you were on cycle. High test levels in men lower the severity of the virus when infected, and vice versa; the lower test levels in men the higher the likelihood of severe covid virus

It’s a good thing you were on cycle. High test levels in men lower the severity of the virus when infected, and vice versa; the lower test levels in men the higher the likelihood of severe covid virus
I did not know this, i figured it was something to do with high r2d blood cells. Because covid creates white blood cells or something

Yeh it’s crazy how they touted the “risk vs reward” for vaccinating adults at the beginning, but they don’t sing that tune when making children, kids, and teens vaccinate. For this particular group the risk outweighs the reward.

I invite anyone to show that a single kid has ever died from the covid virus that had no underlying health disease. Zero.

Yeh it’s crazy how they touted the “risk vs reward” for vaccinating adults at the beginning, but they don’t sing that tune when making children, kids, and teens vaccinate. For this particular group the risk outweighs the reward.

I invite anyone to show that a single kid has ever died from the covid virus that had no underlying health disease. Zero.
I think it is critical (and very telling) to always keep in mind, the same people that are pushing it as safe and necessary for kids and teens are the same people pushing it as safe and necessary for adults. And the same people that are saying each brand of jab is safe and effective.
If someone has doubts about one part of the story shouldn’t it call into question the entire story?

Only 16 children died form covid the whole time. There is more than 16 that have had serious adverse reactions, including autoimmune disorders.
The girl at work, using a IUD so no period for 3 years, got the shot and bled for 3 weeks. Shes scared to take the second one. Now she took it because she has health issues and thought the risk outweighed the benefit.

One of the students needed 4 days off work he got so sick, has sores on his body now.

You know I never really got into all the conspiracy stuff, but the greed over this vaccine is disgusting. I bet there is a lot more people who are dealing with issues, but are told to ignore them and are dealing with issues quietly. There is a facebook page, lots of people who got the shot, then getting the shakes, and other sides and begging people to not risk their health.

Only 16 children died form covid the whole time.

I’m willing to wager they were not healthy, and had underlining diseases. Do you remember the 13 yr old girl that died from covid, probably back in March-April? When the news broke out there was no mention of any pre-existing diseases. Then when you see a photo of the girl she was clearly very obese. No parent should ever have to outlive their child, may she rest in peace 😞 (parents must share some blame - but that’s a topic for another day). Around the time India was making headlines for it’s allegedly uncontrollably large outbreak recently they couldn’t help themselves but reiterate the number of children that died as a result of covid. What they didn’t tell you, or withheld was those children didn’t receive oxygen. Oxygen was being hoarded by the wealthy and upperclass. If that’s the case a wound turned infected can kill you as well if not treated with antibiotics.

I’m in no way suggesting for anyone not to vaccinate their kids. Circumstances are different and everyone knows their own health and their kids’ health better than anyone else.

The girl at work, using a IUD so no period for 3 years, got the shot and bled for 3 weeks. Shes scared to take the second one. Now she took it because she has health issues and thought the risk outweighed the benefit.

I’ve been saying this foe the longest, covid fucks with hormone levels. I personally know quite a few men that came out of covid sounding like women and always emotional (crying) over minute things. There was a study conducted back in September concluding men were depleted of their test levels, and men with pre existing low test levels were significantly more likely to get severe symptoms of covid, and the chances of being in the icu significantly increases.

Low levels of test can increase the chances of dying from high blood pressure, inflammation, the flu, and heart disease. It’ll pretty much open doors for the worst covid symptoms

Same for women, it fucks with their hormones. An August study showed that treating women with estrogen actually lowered the severity of covid symptoms
You know I never really got into all the conspiracy stuff, but the greed over this vaccine is disgusting. I bet there is a lot more people who are dealing with issues, but are told to ignore them and are dealing with issues quietly. There is a facebook page, lots of people who got the shot, then getting the shakes, and other sides and begging people to not risk their health.
We share the same sentiment.