Covid vaccine

Don’t put words in my mouth.
I didnt. I am reading your posts.
The first ones shamming others for not doing the right thing and protecting others, then the more recent one saying you did it for your convenience.
Seriously, do you need me to copy and paste them as a reminder?
Un fuckin believable.

Early in the new year I predict we will see many changes to vaccines and their negative effect will come to light.
Passports will cease.
And then the influenza makes a comeback.
Bigger and badder than ever.
We will soon find out why it just disappeared when covid arrived. It was laying low. Training. Learning to be the worst flu ever. Only a super vaccine can stop it! And complete lockdowns of course. Lol

Still waiting for you to source your own comment
Yourself, @Robnes and others should keep in mind, this is not a pissing match between your qualifications and mine (or others here). It is more accurately a pissing match between your chosen sources of info and ours. So if you tell me I am not qualified to speak as an authority on these matters, you're correct. But it does no good. However, can you say with absolute certainty that your sources are more qualified than ours? Can you disprove or discredit Dr.McCullough? If you can, then it would benefit me greatly in forming my opinion (and therefore doing what's best for my kids). So please bring the receipts. I remain open to changing my beliefs. Science and our understanding of nature is always evolving. So to be locked into a singular belief is the real anti-science position.
So then the question becomes, If Dr.McCullough is more of an authority, more qualified and more accurate, are you willing and able to adjust your perspective?

Fair enough. I work in health and my purpose is to create meaningful data/information. My concern with the Covid virus is potential mutation amd the inability for our underfunded healthcare system to deal with epidemics. That is the primary reason I believe everyone should get vaccinated. Things during the pandemic have been hard they have been times where very hard decision have been made. Plus because our hospitals have been overrun with Covid cases and many people who need life potentially life saving treatments/surgeries have had to wait longer. The sooner we reach heard immunity the sonner the others in need can be helped… I also have kids and for they safety after reviewing all sides have got them vaccinated. I was vaccinated first in the family for my families safety since I have cannot always work from home.
I can see your point. Yes the healthcare system is very underfunded.
Kenny in a video explaining the differences between Texas and Alberta directly mentioned the lack of capacity.
I truly hope that this will be come more of a priority on the future, because we destroyed peoples lives thru lockdowns and so on that could have been partly avoided if they proiortized healthcare. It’s unfortunate it’s all about saving money though.
I think I’ll be ok here though. Our case count is extremely low. Knowing my luck I’d be the poor bastard that gets convulsions and cannot work again. I’m fine with staying home. I’ve always been a hermit anyways.
If covid mutates again and does what 99.9999% of viruses do and become weaker, then in 2 years this will be over and there will be no need to be vacinated.
Yet hey, you do you. Like I said I see nothing wrong with someone wanting to take the vaccine. And even without pressure I bet most would have, or enough that would have kept the hospitals under the curve. I’m just not to happy about being forced, risking my health for something that was very mild for me. It just doesn’t make sense to me.

And then the influenza makes a comeback.
Bigger and badder than ever.
We will soon find out why it just disappeared when covid arrived. It was laying low. Training. Learning to be the worst flu ever. Only a super vaccine can stop it! And complete lockdowns of course. Lol
Bring on the lockdowns, I make a fortune during those times! Keep those horrible restaurants closed, lol.
Oh and there is a good flu (used to be covid) going around. 2 of my staff have been sick as a dog, took time off work, both got tested and were negative. Puking, and so on. Both have had the vaccine. It will be interesting to see who catches it at work. The vaccinated or unvaccinated, lol.

Ok, it was fun wearing the tinfoil hat for a bit.

5 or 10 or maybe 20 years from now people will look back on this and be able see what mistakes where made and what where the right moves

We will know if the virus worked or not. If it was safe or not

But at this time no one knows for certain

All you can do is choose to do what you feel is right for your family

But in my opinion no one should have the right to take away your right to make that choice.

After much thought I choose to get the vaccine. With my health issues and age I feel I made the right choice for me

However if I was younger and in good health taking the vaccine would scare the heck out of me. I would worry that I had compromised my natural immunity

So I understand those that do not want to take the vaccine

5 or 10 or maybe 20 years from now people will look back on this and be able see what mistakes where made and what where the right moves

We will know if the virus worked or not. If it was safe or not

But at this time no one knows for certain

All you can do is choose to do what you feel is right for your family

But in my opinion no one should have the right to take away your right to make that choice.

After much thought I choose to get the vaccine. With my health issues and age I feel I made the right choice for me

However if I was younger and in good health taking the vaccine would scare the heck out of me. I would worry that I had compromised my natural immunity

So I understand those that do not want to take the vaccine
You did the right thing. Truthfully I would have thought you were crazy if you didn’t get the vaccine.
I have a brother in law and his wife, horribly obese, in their 70’s, they will not get the vaccine, love to hug people, no masks and so on. I truthfully fear for them. They are just lucky they live in the sticks and there is no cases, or I’d bet one of them would likely be dead.
I have messaged them covid co mobility death stats a couple times hoping they might think twice.
My thought is does the risk out do the reward. If you have a supposed higher risk of dying then the small risk from the vaccine (and the weaker your immune system the less the vaccine seems to harm you) then you should take the vaccine. But I guess it’s your choice if you want to die.

Just like you can’t force someone to take cancer treatments.

Bring on the lockdowns, I make a fortune during those times! Keep those horrible restaurants closed, lol.
Oh and there is a good flu (used to be covid) going around. 2 of my staff have been sick as a dog, took time off work, both got tested and were negative. Puking, and so on. Both have had the vaccine. It will be interesting to see who catches it at work. The vaccinated or unvaccinated, lol.

Ok, it was fun wearing the tinfoil hat for a bit.
But what about climate lockdowns?
Cow farts are a major contributor to climate change, according to AOC and Greta.
Carbon Credit based lockdowns may not be so good for business. Or my diet!

Yourself, @Robnes and others should keep in mind, this is not a pissing match between your qualifications and mine (or others here). It is more accurately a pissing match between your chosen sources of info and ours. So if you tell me I am not qualified to speak as an authority on these matters, you're correct. But it does no good. However, can you say with absolute certainty that your sources are more qualified than ours? Can you disprove or discredit Dr.McCullough? If you can, then it would benefit me greatly in forming my opinion (and therefore doing what's best for my kids). So please bring the receipts. I remain open to changing my beliefs. Science and our understanding of nature is always evolving. So to be locked into a singular belief is the real anti-science position.
So then the question becomes, If Dr.McCullough is more of an authority, more qualified and more accurate, are you willing and able to adjust your perspective?
It would be nice to hear a reason our sources for information is wrong. He pushed for a source for my statement and then gone. I guess he had nothing to contest so instead of saying he was misinformed, just hide? It shouldnt be so hard to admit you read some bad information if that was the case.
But he did mention he would watch the Dr McCullough video on the weekend or something. Hopefully he does and then we can have a serious discussion about it.
And as far as qualifications, after watching what doctors have become over the past 18 months, well thats another topic.

But what about climate lockdowns?
Cow farts are a major contributor to climate change, according to AOC and Greta.
Carbon Credit based lockdowns may not be so good for business. Or my diet!
That’s not even funny, I could see that next. The ones in charge are fucking insane.

I would suggest you also watch the Dr. McCullough videos. He explains things like mutations and variants. And why now the delta variant is the dominant strain. Your regurgitation of msm narratives regarding mutations and herd immunity seem to my layman eyes inaccurate.
💯 percent agree. Maybe just claiming to be in health care etc. But very off base in communication here.
There have been upticks for folks reacting to vaccines, fact.
Upticks in overdoses and other issues non covid related, and complete false information on the non vaccinated people taking up icu room in hospitals. When will this bullshit cease.
Look at many many other countries, not doing what we areo in Canada and not claiming bullshit about overloaded hospitals.
Fact is many nurses quit or have been fired and many beds have been closed of. Due to lack of support in hospitals.
Sorry but I agree, I’m not buying this bullshit.

Absolutely. If I heard great sources saying vaccine is good, nary an issue, and will benefit you and some good information that makes sense and presented well and logical. I would look at it and think more deeply on the jab.
At present I look at motive, there is no motive for doc McCullough and all the other true experts to be stating what they are, they make no money, they get nothing except pushed into a corner with slanderous accusations by their peers.
On the other hand there is strong motive to push the vaccine and docs to stand behind the big dollars pushing the agenda.
They have done nothing to push education and be able to present in a logical fashion.

who should I believe?
The ones that get nothing, spend time educating and risk their professional names in the process.

mid the vaccine pushers spent more time forming good education on this and less time bribing and shaming, we would be further ahead.
No jab for me….BUT I am very open minded and awaiting education and facts.
I truly am and I’m not just saying that as a ruse

Best part is, they still do what they want, creating huge foot prints, wasting no masks and so on.
But us surfs must do as they say.
I say fuck them, time for the pitch forks. Maybe if we hang a couple, the rest will get less pompous.
😁 They aren't getting any much push back from anyone that they figure we can keep doing this because no one is stopping them

The thing is, when trying to talk to those that think you’re a conspiracy whack job. Is that, those who have come forward about the potential known dangers of the vaccines have nothing to gain. This is what the idiots don’t get. None of these doctors and scientists are getting anything, but rather risking it all to speak some truths. Is that so bad? But like above, you can never convince those who only see the one side. Look up Dr. Byram Bridle as well. What the fuck does he have to gain by talking about the harm these experimental jabs can cause? NOTHING.

Attachments

• 92AAE126-2A2A-4290-91A0-00DDF68AFCB3.jpeg
    92AAE126-2A2A-4290-91A0-00DDF68AFCB3.jpeg
    130.5 KB · Views: 9